Excel Chart Window

  • Follow

In Excel 03, you could right click on a chart and choose "Chart Window" to
open up a temporary window that could be expanded without changing the
position/size of the underlying chart.  I can't seem to find this command in
2007 and, as a result, if I want to look at a chart more closely will have to
resize it.

Does anyone know if this ability still exists in 2007 and, if not, why?

Thanks
0
Reply Josh1654 (103) 7/30/2008 5:54:06 PM

That feature has been removed from Excel 2007. Microsoft might know why. To
tell the truth, I never felt it was all that useful, because clicking
anywhere closed the window.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
_______

"Josh" <Josh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In Excel 03, you could right click on a chart and choose "Chart Window" to
> open up a temporary window that could be expanded without changing the
> position/size of the underlying chart.  I can't seem to find this command
> in
> 2007 and, as a result, if I want to look at a chart more closely will have
> resize it.
>
> Does anyone know if this ability still exists in 2007 and, if not, why?
>
> Thanks

0
Reply jonxlmvpNO (4558) 7/30/2008 8:46:42 PM

(page loaded in 0.043 seconds)

Reply: