Excel 2007 - How can I switch the data on vertical and horizontal

I'm using Excel 2007 and would like to know how to switch the way the data
shows up on the chart.  I would like to have the information that is being
plotted on the vertical axis on the horizontal axis instead and visa versa.

Thanks for any help.

Additional information:  If I'm in the right area........I've tried
formatting the data point, but the "Series Options" Primary and Secondary
Axis options are grayed out.

"Beach Lover" wrote:

> I'm using Excel 2007 and would like to know how to switch the way the data
> shows up on the chart.  I would like to have the information that is being
> plotted on the vertical axis on the horizontal axis instead and visa versa.
>
> Thanks for any help.

Can't add more addresses in OL 2000
I'm trying to add 3 more email addresses to the existing 6 in my current list. They seem to be added ok, the POP3 and SMTP servers are correct, the Username and Passwords are correct in the setup and I can send mail from any of the new addresses. What I cannot do is get OL to download existing mail from the server. I know the mail is there because I can log on to the ISP's mail program and see it. When I use Tools, Send/Receive, none of the new mail accounts are listed in the box, only the previous 6. When I went back to Tools and deleted one of the original 6, it still shows up un...

Printing an Excel doucument

Creating HTML email in Outlook 2007
Hi! I'm using Outlook 2007 on XP SP3 and have suddenly run into a change in the way Outlook seems to work...or at least in the way that I like to use Outlook. Normally all my outgoing emails are in plain text but every now and again I need to send out an HTML email. I'll create the copy in Notepad with appropriate HTML coding and save it as a .htm file. I'll open up a new message, change the format to HTML and then insert the file as text. Up until now that system has worked just fine...until today. I went throught the same procedure and when I went to add file as ...

Windows Update

how can I avoid missing WM_LBUTTONUP message?
Hello, Inside my WM_LBUTTONDOWN handler, I call SetCapture() so that if the user moves off my control before letting up on the mouse button, I will still receive the WM_LBUTTONUP message. Inside my WM_LBUTTONUP handler, I'm calling ReleaseCapture. However, it seems if the user presses down on the mouse, and then a MessageBox pops up before he lets up on the mouse, I am not getting the WM_LBUTTONUP message. My assumption is that the MessageBox is reclaiming the capture, and my control is losing it. I am aware that I can be alerted of this condition by handling WM_CAPTURECHANGED. I&#...

excel axes

Excel program

Shift held too long key blocker on can't get it off
Can anyone help? Hi! I had this happen to me a while back. I can't remember what I had to do to fix it, though. This is an operating system setting. Maybe post in a Windows group. I did a quick search of Windows help and of course it was NO help! Biff "plumber1" <plumber1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:BD9437D5-5BC5-4315-A4A5-0BB4F85E142C@microsoft.com... > Can anyone help? > Maybe it was: windows start button|Control Panel|Accessibility Options|Keyboard tab Something to do with StickyKeys???? (But I don't know what key blocker is.)...

2003 Excel and 2007 Trial Version Excel

Error Message When opening Excel

Can I connect two POS in the same store without RMS?
Can I connect two PCs running POS 2.0 to each other in the same store on the same counter (so that they use the same database) without running an RMS? If so, how? Do I need to establish a LAN between the two PCs? Or can I simply connect them with a cross-over cable? Please advise. Thanks a million! -D First You need license for 2nd station then You can buy router for local network . It is very easy to connect. -- Thank You Harjit SherGill /DBA Altaville Market 324 South Main st po box 370 Altaville CA 95221 Tel : 209-729-1403 vendaliajat@yahoo.com "Dursun" <Dursun@discu...

Excel number / date conversion

import data to sales
Hello! I'm relatively a newbie to GP (less than a year; used SQL much longer). I have to import data from our order software into GP (by way of Access): TRX > SALES TRX > SALES TRX ENTRY > ORDER (before anything is transferred to an invoice and posted). I have done database traces and have come up with an overwhelming # of tables where I'd enter data directly into GP SQL tables. I think I only need the SOP10103, SOP10100, SOP10200, SOP10104 tables but am afraid of missing tables (such as where the Distribution > Distribution Reference accounts info is). The trace als...

Email from Excel #3

version excel

How can I set up a student data base using word 2003?
I am a music teacher and would like to set up a data base for my students including information regarding - exams, competitions and results. Names, ages, birthday reminders, parents details and goods and services delivered. I use Microsoft Office 2003. Any help would be appreciated. Many thanks. Decide what you want to keep track of and put each piece of information into separate cells. And one row per entry--don't put the data for one person on multiple rows. Try to keep your data on a single worksheet. If you thought that you'd want multiple worksheets (one for each class),...

My PC can't even boot after installing 12 Microsoft updates today
Like I have been doing in the past, I was asked today if I want to download 12 Microsoft updates for my home-edition XP platform during the shutdown, I went ahead to install them, and PC pwoered off after it. Later when I attempted to pwoer on, the OS was crashed and couldn't even get to the desktop. Can't run the safe mode either. I can not believe what happen to my PC today just install 12 Microsoft updates like I always do before. What kind of Microsoft updates that are available today????? HELP!!!! -- David See the "How to obtain help" section of htt...

double line spacing using excel 2000

Publisher 2007 crashes when trying to open website created with 20
One of my websites works with 2007 because it was named index.html within its file but the other doesn't that was named by its name.pub, I tried to rename it index.html but it didn't work, its icon became one of IE instead of Publisher like my first website. I ran office diagnostics and no error was found. Any help much appreciated. ...