Excel 2007 - How can I switch the data on vertical and horizontal

  • Follow

I'm using Excel 2007 and would like to know how to switch the way the data
shows up on the chart.  I would like to have the information that is being
plotted on the vertical axis on the horizontal axis instead and visa versa.

Thanks for any help.
0
Reply Utf 3/26/2010 5:41:01 PM

Additional information:  If I'm in the right area........I've tried
formatting the data point, but the "Series Options" Primary and Secondary
Axis options are grayed out.

"Beach Lover" wrote:

> I'm using Excel 2007 and would like to know how to switch the way the data
> shows up on the chart.  I would like to have the information that is being
> plotted on the vertical axis on the horizontal axis instead and visa versa.
>
> Thanks for any help.
0
Reply Utf 3/26/2010 6:00:05 PM

(page loaded in 0.028 seconds)