GridView set BackColor dinamically ERROR!

  • Follow

Hi all,

as specified in the subject. I get this errore message:

"DataBinding: 'System.Data.DataRowView' does not contain a property with
the name 'date_es'"

I don't know what it could be! :(

Any help would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

MC.

*** ASP.BET ***

I'm trying to set BackColor dinamically using this solution:

<asp:GridView ID="GRVW_Exams" DataSourceID="SQLDS_Visite_Esami_TMP"
runat="server"
                                 HorizontalAlign="Center"
AutoGenerateColumns="False" Width="100%" PageSize="5"
                                 AllowPaging="True" DataKeyNames="id_es"
OnRowDataBound="GRVW_Exams_RowDataBound" >
<AlternatingRowStyle BackColor="Gainsboro" />
<Columns>
<asp:BoundField DataField="id_deg" Visible="false" />
<asp:BoundField DataField="id_es" Visible="false" />
<asp:TemplateField ItemStyle-CssClass="tex1" HeaderText="When"
ItemStyle-Width="30%">
<ItemTemplate>
<%# func_when(container.dataitem("date_es"))%>
</ItemTemplate>
</asp:TemplateField>
etc.

*** BEHIND CODE ***

Function datax(ByVal datax As Date) As String

If datax.ToShortDateString = Date.Now.ToShortDateString Then
   Return "#FF3333"
ElseIf datax.ToShortDateString =
Date.Now.AddDays(-1).ToShortDateString() Then
   Return "#CCCCCC"
ElseIf datax.ToShortDateString = Date.Now.AddDays(1).ToShortDateString()
Then
   Return "#FF9999"
ElseIf datax.ToShortDateString = Date.Now.AddDays(2).ToShortDateString()
Then
   Return "#FFCCCC"
Else : Return String.Empty
End If
End Function

Protected Sub GRVW_Exams_RowDataBound(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As
GridViewRowEventArgs)
  If (e.Row.RowType = DataControlRowType.DataRow) Then
  e.Row.BackColor = Color.FromName(datax(DataBinder.Eval(e.Row.DataItem,
"data_es").ToString()))
  End If
End Sub
0
Reply mc 7/1/2010 8:43:49 AM

Argh, sorry, there were a couple of very silly mistakes :)

- "date_es" -> "data_es"

- I was pointing to the GridView's name insted of the data source's one.

Now it works =)

0
Reply mc 7/1/2010 8:54:48 AM

(page loaded in 0.06 seconds)