User Name&Password keep prompting when access network via domain n

  • Follow

Dear All,
Anyone can help me? I have been trying to access one of our server \\myserver.
It keep telling me to input my network id and password.

I have already tried to do the command "ipconfig\flushdns" and
"ipconfig\registerdns" and also hardcode the our server name with the correct
ip address in C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\host file.

I have many users also have the same problem. Pls help !!!!!!!!!!!

Regards
Sandra Poh
0
Reply Utf 5/12/2010 3:51:02 AM

Sandra Poh wrote:
> Dear All,
> Anyone can help me? I have been trying to access one of our server \\myserver.
> It keep telling me to input my network id and password.
>
> I have already tried to do the command "ipconfig\flushdns" and
> "ipconfig\registerdns" and also hardcode the our server name with the correct
> ip address in C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\host file.
>
> I have many users also have the same problem. Pls help !!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Regards
> Sandra Poh

You need to post to a forum based on the Windows O/S being used. This is
a dotnet programmer's forum you're posting to now.
0
Reply Mr 5/12/2010 5:34:32 AM

(page loaded in 1.663 seconds)