Caps Lock always on in Word and Outlook

  • Follow

My Cap Lock is always On in Word and Outlook.  Does anyone know how to turn
them off, without, having to do it manually each time?  Also, sometimes,
replies come back in Caps, although the original were not capitalize.
0
Reply Utf 12/8/2009 7:26:01 PM

Did you have a general question about Microsoft's ".NET" (a.k.a. dotnet)
programming platform, which is what this newsgroup is for?

"DC" <DC@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My Cap Lock is always On in Word and Outlook.  Does anyone know how to
> turn
> them off, without, having to do it manually each time?  Also, sometimes,
> replies come back in Caps, although the original were not capitalize.

0
Reply Scott 12/8/2009 8:02:44 PM

This has nothing to do with .NET but try this
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20081031100029AASM4E0
--
-John http://www.jmbundy.blogspot.com/
is helpful.

"DC" wrote:

> My Cap Lock is always On in Word and Outlook.  Does anyone know how to turn
> them off, without, having to do it manually each time?  Also, sometimes,
> replies come back in Caps, although the original were not capitalize.
0
Reply Utf 12/8/2009 9:29:01 PM

(page loaded in 0.038 seconds)