How can I tell if I have .NET framework on this machine?

  • Follow

I"m working on someone else's machine, and I'm not sure what's installed.

How can I tell if I have .NET Framework 3.5 with Service Pack 1?

Where do I find the latest service packs for .NET?

If I don't have it (it's a sys requirement for another package I'm getting
later) how do I get it?

Many thanks.

0
Reply Margaret 3/18/2010 12:35:44 AM

> I"m working on someone else's machine, and I'm not sure what's installed.
>
> How can I tell if I have .NET Framework 3.5 with Service Pack 1?
>
> Where do I find the latest service packs for .NET?
>
> If I don't have it (it's a sys requirement for another package I'm getting
> later) how do I get it?

It will be in add/remove programs.

The latest version and service pack for .NET is the one you mentioned, which
is available for download here:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=ab99342f-5d1a-413d-8319-81da479ab0d7&displaylang=en

--
Mike
GoTinker, C# Blog

0
Reply Mike 3/18/2010 1:12:57 AM

thank you
"Mike Lovell" <dont.reply@gotinker.com> wrote in message
>> I"m working on someone else's machine, and I'm not sure what's installed.
>>
>> How can I tell if I have .NET Framework 3.5 with Service Pack 1?
>>
>> Where do I find the latest service packs for .NET?
>>
>> If I don't have it (it's a sys requirement for another package I'm
>> getting later) how do I get it?
>
> It will be in add/remove programs.
>
> The latest version and service pack for .NET is the one you mentioned,
> which is available for download here:
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=ab99342f-5d1a-413d-8319-81da479ab0d7&displaylang=en
>

> --
> Mike