/nodebug option in boot.ini

  • Follow

I am looking for information on what exactly /nodebug does when added
to boot.ini ?

How is /nodebug different from not having a /debug in the boot.ini ?

Would appreciate any info -

Thx
0
Reply rks 5/26/2010 8:12:12 PM

nodebug is the same as not having /debug (or /debugport which implies
/debug) on the boot.ini line.

Don Burn (MVP, Windows DKD)
Windows Filesystem and Driver Consulting
Website: http://www.windrvr.com
Blog: http://msmvps.com/blogs/WinDrvr

0
Reply Don 5/26/2010 8:17:45 PM