Restore System State for Server 2003 DC (SBS 2003)

  • Follow

I need to restore the system state for an SBS 2003 DC.  Are there any walk
throughs or documents describing this process?

I have DPM 2007 SP1.
1
Reply Utf 1/28/2010 9:10:06 PM

        SystemState backup is done using ntbackup on SBS 2003/Windows Server
20003 os machines. Since SBS is having the Domain controller make sure that
you are using the right set of options to restore the system state for your
need. You may follow any NTBackup documentation for Domain controller
restore for Windows Server 2003. Here is a ppt that has information about
authoritative/non-authoritative restore options and other Domain controller
related utilities.
http://support.microsoft.com/servicedesks/webcasts/wc031902/WC031902.ppt

Thanks,
Praveen D [MSFT]

"Greg" <Greg@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I need to restore the system state for an SBS 2003 DC.  Are there any walk
> throughs or documents describing this process?
>
> I have DPM 2007 SP1.

0
Reply Praveen 1/30/2010 10:21:59 AM

(page loaded in 0.042 seconds)