Using crm:5555 rather than a custom hostheader - 173552

All

I would just like to know what's the recommended solution for a CRM (v3)
deployment:- use the standard crm:5555 or a custom hostheader e.g.
crm.mycompany.net.

Will the custom hostheader cause me any problems?  Will external users be
able to logon remotely using this host header?

Many thanks,

Nick.
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

HOW TO USE HYPERLINK within a droplist?

using forms

Using Spanish on Publisher

Problems with accessing Reports in CRM 3.0

FormulaR1C1 using variables

Using XML with ASP.NET

Using secured OMA

CRM 4
How to add Navigation controls in Accounts, Contacts and Activities CRM 4.0 forms. Requirement is, have to customize CRM forms to provide navigation controls (First, Previous, Next & Last) in the above mentioned forms. Is there any Webservices or any other possible ways to provide these functionalities? Try this blog post by the people at CWR Mobility: http://www.cwrmobility.nl/weblog/2005/12/adding-nextprevious-buttons-to-entity.html Should work for everything but Activities. -- MD "Ajai" wrote: > How to add Navigation controls in Accounts, Contacts and Activit...

Compile error using CTypedPtrList

scatter plots using pivot table data

Using resources, how to ?

Allow temporarily use of right click

Removing License for a CRM user
Hi, When I am trying to remove a license for a CRM USer iam getting following Error. Err: The selected object could not be found. Verify that the object exists in both the database and Active Directory But the User account is active in Active directory.What could be the issue? How can release the license Help needed Regards, Raju Raju, Are you trying to do this via the web interface or the deployment manager. Which ever your using try the other and see if the message still occours. I had this problem using the deployment manager, but by using the web interface got round i...

How to use interfaces

Calendar Report in CRM
I'm trying to write a report in CRM that will display data in a calendar format. I've been banging my head on this for weeks and I haven't turned up anything online. I have some dates with titles attached I just want a calendar to display those titles on those date. I wouldn't think it would be that hard but it is. Help! ...

What do you use Excel for?

using extended desktop mode
How can I move an Excel spreadsheet onto my second monitor. Word and Internet provide no problems, I just click & drag. Same way. You have to have the application window in a non-maximised state though, and you can then drag it from one to the other, or even size it so it spreads across the two screens completely. If I have the window maximised though, I am unable to drag it from screen to screen. -- Regards Ken....................... Microsoft MVP - Excel Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03 ------------------------------�-------------------------...

How do I used the outlook?
I don't know my microsoft exchange sever so I can't put in the right user name. What should I do? Version of Outlook? Close outlook. Go to control panel, mail and delete the current profile and make a new profile - Choose the correct account type - for most people its POP3, but could be IMAP. If you need more assistance with this we need to know the version of Outlook and who your email provider is. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www.slipstick.com Outlook Tips by email: mailto:daily...

Chart using Macro
I have several sheets having similar data for different lanes. I have a macro which can create a graph I want with different series plotted in different forms for source data on a particular sheet. I want to be able to create a graph for the active sheet. How do I use ActiveSheet data as source data for the gaph. ...