Unsupported Security Settings

  • Follow

Installing Outlook online client get this error:

"Unsupported Security Settings
MIcrosoft CRM requires that ActiveXcontrols are enabled. Your current
security settings prevent this. You need to enable ActiveX and try again".

It goes on to explain how and where to enable these. Going there we find
they are in fact already enabled.

Any Clues?
0
Reply Utf 9/20/2006 7:33:03 PM

Check both settings under "Intranet" and "Trusted Sites"

"Tim Haworth" <Tim Haworth@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Installing Outlook online client get this error:
>
> "Unsupported Security Settings
> MIcrosoft CRM requires that ActiveXcontrols are enabled. Your current
> security settings prevent this. You need to enable ActiveX and try again".
>
> It goes on to explain how and where to enable these. Going there we find
> they are in fact already enabled.
>
> Any Clues?

0
Reply Daniel 9/21/2006 9:54:06 AM