Failed to save the rule to the user's mailbox

  • Follow

We are having some trouble with the CRM email router - specifically the Rule
Deployment Wizard. We keep getting the error "failed to save to the
user'smailbox" error. Hence, no emails are getting forwarded. We have
emailboxes setup for queues, we have the CRMMail@domain.biz user/mailbox
created. Yet we can't get the Wizard to create the rules. Manually creating
the rules doesn't work either. We have uninstalled/reinstalled. No luck. Does
anyone have any ideas?
0
Reply Utf 4/28/2007 9:12:02 PM

Some additional info I got from the report:
<ExceptionInfo>Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorDeployment.RuleDeploymentException:
Failed to save the rule to the user's mailbox. ---> System.ArgumentException:
The parameter is incorrect. at
Microsoft.Crm.Tools.RulesWrapper.RulesClass.Update(Int32 reload) at
Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorDeployment.RuleDeploymentSession.DeployRule(DirectoryEntry
userDirectoryEntry, String crmEmailAddress, Boolean disabledMode) --- End of
inner exception stack trace --- at
Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorDeployment.RuleDeploymentSession.DeployRule(DirectoryEntry
userDirectoryEntry, String crmEmailAddress, Boolean disabledMode) at
Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorDeployment.RuleDeploymentRequest.ProcessNext()</ExceptionInfo>

"Alan Sidles" wrote:

> We are having some trouble with the CRM email router - specifically the Rule
> Deployment Wizard. We keep getting the error "failed to save to the
> user'smailbox" error. Hence, no emails are getting forwarded. We have
> emailboxes setup for queues, we have the CRMMail@domain.biz user/mailbox
> created. Yet we can't get the Wizard to create the rules. Manually creating
> the rules doesn't work either. We have uninstalled/reinstalled. No luck. Does
> anyone have any ideas?
0
Reply Utf 4/28/2007 9:42:00 PM

I found the cure. Even though this fix pertains to Exchange 2003, it also
solved my problem. I recommend anyone that anyone having router problems with
Exchange 2003 SP2 apply this updated Exchange Router.

You can find it here: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/930140/en-us

"Alan Sidles" wrote:

> Some additional info I got from the report:
> <ExceptionInfo>Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorDeployment.RuleDeploymentException:
> Failed to save the rule to the user's mailbox. ---> System.ArgumentException:
> The parameter is incorrect. at
> Microsoft.Crm.Tools.RulesWrapper.RulesClass.Update(Int32 reload) at
> Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorDeployment.RuleDeploymentSession.DeployRule(DirectoryEntry
> userDirectoryEntry, String crmEmailAddress, Boolean disabledMode) --- End of
> inner exception stack trace --- at
> Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorDeployment.RuleDeploymentSession.DeployRule(DirectoryEntry
> userDirectoryEntry, String crmEmailAddress, Boolean disabledMode) at
> Microsoft.Crm.Tools.ExchangeConnectorDeployment.RuleDeploymentRequest.ProcessNext()</ExceptionInfo>
>

> "Alan Sidles" wrote:
>
> > We are having some trouble with the CRM email router - specifically the Rule
> > Deployment Wizard. We keep getting the error "failed to save to the
> > user'smailbox" error. Hence, no emails are getting forwarded. We have
> > emailboxes setup for queues, we have the CRMMail@domain.biz user/mailbox
> > created. Yet we can't get the Wizard to create the rules. Manually creating
> > the rules doesn't work either. We have uninstalled/reinstalled. No luck. Does
> > anyone have any ideas?
0
Reply Utf 4/29/2007 2:20:05 AM

(page loaded in 0.004 seconds)