Delete Services

Hi all,

does anybody know why my CRM doesn't allow me to delete services
(Settings -> Services)?

Thank you in advance,
Jevgenij

0
Jevgenij
5/12/2007 11:17:57 PM
crm 35858 articles. 1 followers. Follow

Yes, you can't delete services but you can deactivate. The idea is not lose
any related data. Similar to BUs and Users.

"Jevgenij Martynenko" wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> does anybody know why my CRM doesn't allow me to delete services
> (Settings -> Services)?
>
> Thank you in advance,
> Jevgenij

imap4 service in exch2003/on server2003
I have enterprise ed of exchange2003 running on server 2003 and have just completed a fresh install of os and exchange. fully patched both and i now want to turn imap on. It times out. it says to check the event log, but i dont konw what im looking for. Is thre something i need to be doing to get imap to work? Ronan You have to set "Microsoft Exchange IMAP4" service to automatic in Services. Then start it. Ronan wrote: > I have enterprise ed of exchange2003 running on server 2003 and have just > completed a fresh install of os and exchange. fully patched both and i > n...

How to Recover Deleted Sent Mail?

Cannot delete subreport

Rule for Deleted Items

Delete macros

Reporting services 2008
Hi, It is possible using reporting services 2008 with visual studio .NET 2003 ? Thanks Manuel On Wed, 7 Jul 2010 18:39:46 +0100, "Manuel" <mapereira@sapo.pt> wrote: >Hi, > >It is possible using reporting services 2008 with visual studio .NET 2003 ? > >Thanks > >Manuel Hi If you install the 2008 client tools you will get BIDs where you can design reports or you can download report builder in the feature pack as a different way write reports. http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?displaylang=en&FamilyID=b33d2c78-10...

OK to delete Deleted Items folder?

How to delete chart

Delete blank Last page

Service section of CRM 3.0
Hello. My question involves working with the Service section of CRM. I am fairly new to the whole CRM system but up to now, going through Sales and Marketing I haven't been to mind-boggled. I am trying to create a new case and link it to a contract through the options that are available by default in the New Case form view. For some reason, when I go to look-up the contract for a particular case I don't return any results. Why??? Basically I'm asking is there any information out there that walks you through the Service section of CRM, else can someone give me a quick ...

Deleting an email

#Deleted

outlook deletes inbox mail
On about three occaisions, my computer has restarted itself while Outlook Express, and sometimes other applications have been open, without my prompting it to do so. Upon rebooting, my Outlook inbox messages are completely wiped out, however, my sent folders and deleted messages, address book, ect. remain the same, and with no data lost. Can someone tell me what has happened, or perhaps how I can recover these lost emails? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you, C.C. Outlook or Outlook Express? If Outlook Express and you search your drive (use advanced option for hidden f...

Can I delete this from ADSI?
Hi all, I am upgrating Exchange 2K to Exchange 2K3 and removed the Mobile information Server (which we never used it). But, I can see the CN=Microsoft-Mobile-Information-Server under configuration -->Services from ADSIedit. Can I safely delete this? or If I do not delete this, wii it have any issue with exchange 2003 mobile? Thanks! Exchange Server 2003 mobility features do not rely on that. Saving a LDIF dump may be a good idea before you delete - this provides ability to recreate the object if required. -- Bharat Suneja MVP - Exchange www.zenprise.com NEW blog location: www.e...

Can I recover deleted archived .pst files?
I accidently deleted all of my archived folders, now I need to recover them, is there any way? I had hundreds of e-mails saved that of course I need. Sue State your Outlook version and information store. State how you deleted the files. -- Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] "royalpei" <royalpei@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B8236C3C-C139-4B03-B2ED-5B135DE9DCC1@microsoft.com... >I accidently deleted all of my archived folders, now I need to recover >them, > is there any way? I had hundreds of e-mails saved that of course I need. > > Sue &q...

To delete or not to delete
....and that is the question. I was presented with a rather interesting problem this morning. I wanted to manipulate the main menu in my SDI application...simple problem, simple solution: CMenu *pMenu = GetMenu(); // do whatever I need to do with the menu... Now here is the stumper of it all...what do I do with pMenu now? At first I thought that I should call delete on it, however after much thought and many questions later I realized that you should in fact NOT delete pMenu. Here's why: Since pMenu was not explicitly created by you, you do not own it. You are simply creating a point...

Permanently delete only mail from Blocked Senders?
Outlook 2003 Is it possible to configure Junk Email Options to do the following? - Permanently delete mail from Blocked Senders (without sending it to the Junk Email Folder)? - And have suspected junk email from as-yet-unblocked senders sent to the Junk Email Folder (to allow me to determine whether I want to block that sender)? It appears that the "Permanently delete suspected junk email instead of moving it to the Junk Email Folder" checkbox (Junk Email Options > Options tab) would delete suspected junk email from as-yet-unblocked senders -- some of which you might want to re...

Creating a Macro to Delete Commas
I have an excel file that the size will varry. I need a macro that wil check all the fields for a comma. If there is one I would like to ge rid of it. Does anyone have any idea how to do this? I have no idea an I have been assigned this task. Hel -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com Ron Why not use Edit>Replace. Just leave the "replace with" field empty Regards Mark Graesse mark_graesser@yahoo.co ----- rontap > wrote: ---- I have an excel file that the size will varry. I need a macro that wil check all the fields for a comma. If there ...

Deleted exchange 5.5 site not replicating over the ADC to Exchange 2000 side
We are a part of a shared Exchange 5.5 organization but our site is primarily Exchange 2000/2k3. We maintain a single 5.5 server as the rest of the Org is 5.5. The problem we are seeing is when the folks who control the Organization at the top level remove a site that is no longer used, that deletion is not carrying over the CONFIG_CA agreement to the Exchange 2000/AD side. Our Exchange 5.5 server executes the deletion with no issue. Any ideas on why this deletion is not replicating properly over the ADC and throught the SRS database? In the past we have manually removed the sites/recipie...