CRM Performance 12-11-07

  • Follow

Hi,

Does any 1 know if there is any tools or guide on how to monitor the issue
that resulted the IE to hang when launching CRM 3.0?

Or
Does any 1 has any idea on how to resolve IE hanged or Error display page
when launching CRM?
0
Reply Utf 12/11/2007 7:51:01 AM

Hi,
I run it at virtual machinehaving 1.7 gHz proc and 256 mB memory.
The dump file size is 512 to 1024 mbytes.
I use Windows Server 2003 Enterprise R2...

Hoep it helps.

Sergey

"Angie" <Angie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Does any 1 know if there is any tools or guide on how to monitor the issue
> that resulted the IE to hang when launching CRM 3.0?
>
> Or
> Does any 1 has any idea on how to resolve IE hanged or Error display page
> when launching CRM?

0
Reply Conteksoft 12/11/2007 7:58:56 AM

(page loaded in 0.036 seconds)