Windows Task Manager

Anyway to put and keep the Windows Task Manager icon (green square) on the
task bar?  It keeps going away....... so I keep using Ctrl..Alt...Delete
combo.  Something more simple? Thanks, Ron

0
ront2
3/3/2010 9:11:47 PM
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

"ront2" <ront2@cox.net> wrote

> Anyway to put and keep the Windows Task Manager icon (green square) on the
> task bar?  It keeps going away....... so I keep using Ctrl..Alt...Delete
> combo.  Something more simple? Thanks, Ron

You need to ask in a newsgroup devoted to your version of Windows. This
newsgroup is about Microsoft Access database software.

 Larry Linson
 Microsoft Office Access MVP

0
Larry
3/4/2010 12:58:28 AM
"ront2" <ront2@cox.net> wrote in message
> Anyway to put and keep the Windows Task Manager icon (green square) on the
> task bar?  It keeps going away....... so I keep using Ctrl..Alt...Delete
> combo.  Something more simple? Thanks, Ron

0
De

Question about Tasks in Outlook
I'm new at this so bear with me I'm trying to figure out how to assign a task that needs to go to multiple individuals. I need to track the time it takes each person in my office to do their piece of a project. Their part of the project is not done using any MS software. I need to be able to create a project, put due dates on it, assign it to a person, and have them fill in the completion date/time for their part of the project. Then they need to be able to send it to the next person. Each project will generally have the same number of steps. Any ideas? Thanks How about you gi...

MMC error on opening exchange system manager
I get an error when opening: MMC has detected an error in a snap-in. It is recommended that you shut down and restart MMC. then I click to report or continue, if continue it opens up but you cant get into anything, in the right bigger window it says MMC could not create snap-in. The snap-in might have not been installed correctly. Name: Exchange System CLSID: 1b600aea-10ba-11d2-9f28-00c04fa37610 It has been working for a month fine, HELP! ...

reinstalling windows

Windows live mail

Windows Vista

open windows

Can't install Exchange System Manager 2003..
Hi, The OS is Windows Server 2003 SP1 (only 1 partition, the free disk space is only 8 GB) and actually what I'm trying to do is to have a mailbox for a user from Domain B but the Exchange 2003 is in Domain A. Domain A (domainA.hq.com) and B (domainB.hq.com) are under one forest. I have checked some of the emails that were sent to this newsgroup and they suggested that I just need to install the Exchange System Manager on Domain B but I can't proceed with the "Install Exchange System Management Tools Only" installation wizard (Exchange 2003 Std Edt CD). I'm stuck ...

Windows pdate Status: Failed

Windows Explorer doesn't show keywords

Outlook Mail not working with Windows 7

Workflow Manager not editing existing rules
Hello, I have found a problem with the CRM workflow manager that does not save any ajustments made to existing rules. I am not sure why this is happening, I have reset the Service's and done a iisreset, also closed and reopened the manager, etc. If anyone has an idea, please share with me. Thanks in advance Jefferson I believe there is a hotfix for this available from Microsoft Business Solutions. -- Matt Wittemann http://icu-mscrm.blogspot.com "Jefferson" wrote: > Hello, > > I have found a problem with the CRM workflow manager that does not save any > aju...

Windows recovery console

manage different e-mail acounts
I have four main e-mail accounts: one sbcyahoo, one g-mail, and two hotmail. How can I have all my e-mails from these various accounts to come to my outlook inbox? This is the first time I will be using Outlook. Version of Outlook? Are the hotmail accounts paid or premium accounts? --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, Aakash asked: | I have four main e-mail accounts: one sbcyahoo, one g-mail, and two | hotmail....

windows messenger/Outlook 2002

Error message when trying to open an assigned task
I have users who are assigned tasks into their Outlook 2000 inbox. However when they try to open them they get the error message; Can't open this item. The property does not exist. The field you want to modify is not valid for this type of item. I have searched Technet for this error but only got one hit and that was to do with Outlook 98 and contacts so was not relevant. Any help on this would be appreciated. ...

Windows update error

DPM managing tapes rotation is not clear 12-09-09
Hello forum, I have DPM 2007 SP1 in production with an tape autoloader. I have trouble when changing new tapes. Ejecting and inserting from the DPM UI is not available so I have to do it manually. 7 tapes are in the magazine (all ready for off site checked). I replaced 3 of them. But right after this operation, I have "suspect" in the new tapes status. According to dpm documentation, it's related to the OMID as the bar codes are and displayed different. I don"t know how to check this point. Even though, I went through http://technet.microsoft.com/...

How Do I Remove Page # From Cover Sheet w/ Windows 2007?
I am writing a paper in Windows 2007 and cannot have a page number on the cover sheet. Help! Thanks : ) Presumably you mean Word 2007 since (a) there is no Windows 2007 and (b) Windows is not a word processor. Click in the header/footer to open it. In the Options group of the contextual Header & Footer Tools | Design tab, check the box for "Different First Page." Leave the First Page Header/Footer empty. If you need to start the numbering with 1 on the the second page, click on Page Number, choose Format Page Numbers, and change the "Page numbering" set...

We can't sign you in to Windows Live Messenger
For several days I've been unable to sign in to Windows Live Messenger. I keep getting the same error: "Signing in to Windows Live Messenger failed because the service is temporarily unavailable. Please try again later" Error code 80048820 I've clicked troubleshoot to try to fix this problem, but troubleshoot couldn't find anything wrong. I've tried to reset my password, but this doesn't seem to work, because on the change password page I have to enter those security numbers and letters but they don't appear. When I listened to the audio and...