Windows Task Manager

  • Follow

Anyway to put and keep the Windows Task Manager icon (green square) on the
task bar?  It keeps going away....... so I keep using Ctrl..Alt...Delete
combo.  Something more simple? Thanks, Ron

0
Reply ront2 3/3/2010 9:11:47 PM

"ront2" <ront2@cox.net> wrote

> Anyway to put and keep the Windows Task Manager icon (green square) on the
> task bar?  It keeps going away....... so I keep using Ctrl..Alt...Delete
> combo.  Something more simple? Thanks, Ron

You need to ask in a newsgroup devoted to your version of Windows. This
newsgroup is about Microsoft Access database software.

 Larry Linson
 Microsoft Office Access MVP

0
Reply Larry 3/4/2010 12:58:28 AM

"ront2" <ront2@cox.net> wrote in message
> Anyway to put and keep the Windows Task Manager icon (green square) on the
> task bar?  It keeps going away....... so I keep using Ctrl..Alt...Delete
> combo.  Something more simple? Thanks, Ron

0
Reply De 3/13/2010 5:48:16 PM

(page loaded in 0.088 seconds)