Updated records in forms

  • Follow

Each record in a form is a work order. School, contractor, days of work, etc.
 I have a pop up calendar to select a week ending date for each record.
Record 1's week ending date is Nov 13, 2009.  Record 2's week ending date is
Nov 20, 2009.

When I change the date in record 2, it's changing the date in record 1.
Each record's week ending date become all records' week ending date?

Can I use a pop up calendar in a record and be able to retain the correct
week ending date for each record.  If so, how would I be able to accomplish
this?

Thanks for your input.
0
Reply Utf 12/15/2009 7:58:02 PM

Take a look at the control source for the field containing the date.
It sounds like you may have the field unbound which will accept a
value but will not change based on the changing the current record. If
the ControlSource is blank, you need to update this to show the field
name for the corresponding field in your data table.

HTH

0
Reply techrat 12/15/2009 9:15:51 PM

(page loaded in 0.059 seconds)