Toggling "Shutter Bar Open/Close Button" - 18069

I am looking for a way to control the "Shutter Bar Open/Close Button"
inside a module.  Can't seem to find any reference to this navigation
bar in this group yet nor anything in Microsoft Access Help.

Since I am on the subject, it would be interesting if I could figure
out a way to manipulate what is expanded or not (e.g. expand Queries
or not).

I am using Microsoft Access 2007.

Any tips?

5/25/2007 1:55:28 PM
access 16762 articles. 0 followers. Follow

Toggling "Shutter Bar Open/Close Button"
I would like to expand and contract "Shutter Bar Open/Close Button" inside a module. However, I haven't figured out what method or code is needed in order to manipulate it. I would also like to be able to expand or contract features on the Shutter bar (Navigation Bar) like Forms, Queries, etc. Any ideas? ...

Toggling "Shutter Bar Open/Close Button"
I have looked but can't find a way to control Toggling "Shutter Bar Open/Close Button" within a module. Any ideas? Additionally, I would be interested in expanding and contracting what is visible in the Shutter Bar (Navigation Bar). ...