Reference a table field in VBA

  • Follow

I've got a current Access project that I'm building.  The source files are
downloaded reports and imported through VBA functions.  I'm timestamping the
source files during the import process.  I now need to reference that
particular timestamp (it will only be one timestamp) and use it as a variable
in an export function later on in my VBA.

Here is an example of my datapoint

Sourcetable: sourcetable_1
Field: Run_Dte

Variable of Run_Dte needed

Export:
DoCmd.RunSQL ("SELECT A, B, C INTO [Excel 8.0;Database=C:\QC_PREVIEW_" &
Format(Run_Dte, "yyyy-mm-dd hhmmss") & ".xls].QC " & _
"FROM qry_QC_Preview")

Hope that makes sense and thanks in advance for replies given....

--
Chris Unger
Analyst - Tyler, TX

(page loaded in 0.035 seconds)