outlook 2007 app crash error

I keep getting this error..can someone help

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:	APPCRASH
  Application Name:	OUTLOOK.EXE
  Application Version:	12.0.6423.1000
  Application Timestamp:	49b08185
  Fault Module Name:	olmapi32.dll
  Fault Module Version:	12.0.6423.1000
  Fault Module Timestamp:	49b08045
  Exception Code:	c0000005
  Exception Offset:	000126cc
  OS Version:	6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
  Locale ID:	1033

Additional information about the problem:
  LCID:	1033
  Brand:	Office12Crash
  skulcid:	1033

access 16762 articles. 1 followers. Follow

This is the wrong forum for question. This is an Access database forum.
--
Jerry Whittle, Microsoft Access MVP

"mvash" wrote:

> I keep getting this error..can someone help
>
> Problem signature:
>   Problem Event Name:	APPCRASH
>   Application Name:	OUTLOOK.EXE
>   Application Version:	12.0.6423.1000
>   Application Timestamp:	49b08185
>   Fault Module Name:	olmapi32.dll
>   Fault Module Version:	12.0.6423.1000
>   Fault Module Timestamp:	49b08045
>   Exception Code:	c0000005
>   Exception Offset:	000126cc
>   OS Version:	6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3
>   Locale ID:	1033
>
> Additional information about the problem:
>   LCID:	1033
>   Brand:	Office12Crash
>   skulcid:	1033

Outlook with Outlook Express ?

making boxplot in excel 2007
Hey. Got a problem on making a boxplot in excel 2007. I used to make excel 2003 to make the boxplot, but now I have the 2007 edition. I learned from my teacher that I need to use the "High-Low-lines" and the "Up/down-bars" to make the boxplot. The problem is that when I made the "Up/down-bars" it will cover the data-points so I can't see median ect. Is there anyway to change the order of the chart-figures like to show the data-point at the top, the up/down-bars in the middle and the high-low-lines at the bottom just like when u change the order of several...

Outlook Contacts 05-25-07

Outlook freezes up

Outlook & Entourage

excel format errors
whenever I put an integer value in a new worksheet, it takes my value and divides it by 10,000. For example, if I enter 34, it returns .00034. If I enter 34.0, it returns 34. All cells are formatted as General, with no indication of any special formatting applied to them. This has happened not only on my machine but also on several other machines around here. Tools > Options > Edit tab and uncheck the "Fixed Decimals" box. HTH Jason Atlanta, GA >-----Original Message----- >whenever I put an integer value in a new worksheet, it >takes my value and divides...

Query Builder Error: Unexpected Error
I am working with 1.2. I tried to print all cases for an account. When I leave the bullet on 'all pages', and then click the 'print' icon, I receive an error. ...

documents created with microsoft office publisher 2007 trial versi
recently i created a few documents with microsoft office publisher 2007 duriing a free trial period that recently expired. i can access the documents but i can't do anything with them, is there anyway to open them with my 2003 version of microsoft office? If you have Publisher 2002 or 03 you can open the files. You may be able to recover the text in Word. Try a print screen if you really need the file. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "thomas" <thomas@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:0F703554-FE98-466D-A839-6102CA009EA7@microsoft.com... > re...

Opening Outlook

gridlines in outlook?

SQL Server Error when going offline MS CRM 4.0
Hi We have quite a few problems with the MS CRM 4.0 Offline Client. When our customer tries to go offline he gets always an SQL Server Error. When we execute the diag tool it shows us that something is wrong with the sync. After executing the repair it works fine and we can go offline without any troubles. The strange thing is, that it does not work on the next day. Then we get the same error again. The only solution is to execute the repair.... We are working for quite a long time together with ms support, but unfortunately they couldn't help us so far. We also have installed several ...

can't create rules in outlook

select name box freezes Outlook

outlook 2002

outlook and links in emails

Payroll
Has anyone come across the following error message when attempting to import an excel file for payroll? "Base paycode can only consist of letters." ...

Outlook XP and attachments

Exchange 2010, Outlook 2003

Outlook 2007