OLE Server isn't registered message

  • Follow

I use Access 2003 to track Humane Society animals and form which accomodate
BMPs of the animals which we use for promotion and getting them homes. After
successfully using this for several years, I'm gettng a OLE server isn't
registered message and none of the BMPs will display. All the on line help
has been useless, I've tired all suggestions includin the Regsvr32.exe . I've
reinstalled Office 3 times. I'm desperate for a solution and have spent days
on this. Something is clearly missing and I can't find how to add it.

0
Reply Utf 3/25/2010 2:32:01 PM

"Charlie" <Charlie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I use Access 2003 to track Humane Society animals and form which accomodate
> BMPs of the animals which we use for promotion and getting them homes.
> After
> successfully using this for several years, I'm gettng a OLE server isn't
> registered message and none of the BMPs will display. All the on line help
> has been useless, I've tired all suggestions includin the Regsvr32.exe .
> I've
> reinstalled Office 3 times. I'm desperate for a solution and have spent
> days
> on this. Something is clearly missing and I can't find how to add it.

1
Reply James 3/25/2010 2:58:33 PM

(page loaded in 0.032 seconds)

Reply: