MS Access 2007 SNP Extension

  • Follow

How can I generate MS Access report with an extension of SNP? The problem
that I'm having is that the reports that previously I have generate using the
SNP format does not work in Access 2007?

Please guidance. Thank you.

Luis
0
Reply Utf 9/19/2007 10:20:04 PM

Hi Luis,

For this version, it looks like one has to download the Snapshot Viewer
utility separately:

    A report does not open in Snapshot Viewer after you export
    the report to snapshot format in Access 2007
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928357

Tom Wickerath
Microsoft Access MVP
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Tom
http://www.access.qbuilt.com/html/expert_contributors.html

"Luis" wrote:

> How can I generate MS Access report with an extension of SNP? The problem
> that I'm having is that the reports that previously I have generate using the
> SNP format does not work in Access 2007?
>
> Please guidance. Thank you.
>
> Luis
0
Reply Utf 9/20/2007 8:16:51 AM