MS Access 2007 SNP Extension

How can I generate MS Access report with an extension of SNP? The problem
that I'm having is that the reports that previously I have generate using the
SNP format does not work in Access 2007?

Please guidance. Thank you.

Luis
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Hi Luis,

For this version, it looks like one has to download the Snapshot Viewer
utility separately:

    A report does not open in Snapshot Viewer after you export
    the report to snapshot format in Access 2007
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/928357

Tom Wickerath
Microsoft Access MVP
https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/profile/Tom
http://www.access.qbuilt.com/html/expert_contributors.html

"Luis" wrote:

> How can I generate MS Access report with an extension of SNP? The problem
> that I'm having is that the reports that previously I have generate using the
> SNP format does not work in Access 2007?
>
> Please guidance. Thank you.
>
> Luis

Access & XML
Anyone know of a decent Training Site for using XML w/ Access? A Client is willing (pay the cost) to send me to XML Training. I would be using SQL Server & Cognos (perhaps Oracle) XML Tables into Access. Then automating Reports to Excel. TIA - Bob ...

MS Office 97 to MS Office 2007

MS Outlook 2007

Brand New to OL 2007
Is there a way to subscribe to some of the conversations here using OL 2007? I have recently found these discussion pages and am reeling from all of the info, but do not want to go to the MS web site every time to look for something. I am new to the whole RSS, newsgroup thing, but learning every minute. You can subscribe, but it doesn't always notify you. Better is to use an NNTP client to read the groups. You can mark threads to watch or drag them to a mail folder (in OE) to review later. If a thread has an answer and you want to save it, create a folder in Outlook then copy a...

MS Exange connection

How do I do word count in MS Publisher?

publisher 2007 printing
I preview a page, it looks great, but it won't print any of the borders around text boxes. Any ireas?? brian wrote: > I preview a page, it looks great, but it won't print any of the borders > around text boxes. Check the website of your printer manufacturer for an updated printer driver. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://ed.mvps.org "brian" wrote: > I preview a page, it looks great, but it won't print any of the borders > around text boxes. > Any ireas?? Brian, Right Click on the text box and choose edit text box. There are choice...

MS CRM Certification question

How do i access microsoft excel on windows xp? #2
I recently purchased a pc that came with windows xp home. I thought the microsoft excel programme would come with it, but i can not find it anywhere. Does this mean i have to purchase it seperately? Yes; or as part of Microsoft Office. "ayanda" wrote: > I recently purchased a pc that came with windows xp home. I thought the > microsoft excel programme would come with it, but i can not find it anywhere. > Does this mean i have to purchase it seperately? ...

MS Money 2005 Basics

exchange 2003 email access
Can I setup exchange 2003 clients to login to it as apposed to being authenticated by the DOMAIN? I have two domains in diferrent locations but want to share one exchange and accessed by IP address as apposed to the computer name. Thanks, Raul Rego rrego@njpies.org Can you explain what you're trying to achieve a little more? Are you trying to get users from domain A to access an exchange server in domain B? "Raul Rego" wrote: > Can I setup exchange 2003 clients to login to it as apposed to being > authenticated by the DOMAIN? > > I have two domains in di...

Problem with TransferSpreadsheet in Access 2007
I'm having a problem with the TransferSpreadsheet method in Access 2007. The TransferSpreadsheet method is exporting a query to Excel, and it has been working fine under Access 2002. Under 2007, however, Access seems to truncate up some of the query column names, with the result that Access doesn't recognize them and prompts me for values for those columns. The problem is reproducible, occurring on the same columns every time. If I open the query directly the column names are fine and it exports to Excel with no problems; it seems to happen only with the TransferSpreadsheet meth...

Copying an Entire Outlook Email in 2007 (Ctrl-F in Outlook 2003)
I recently upgraded from Office 2003 to Office 2007. When I created an email message in Office 2003, I could hit Ctrl-F and it would copy the entire email and create a duplicate of the original email. In Office 2007, when I hit Ctrl-F the find function opens. Is there any way to copy an existing email and create a duplicate but separate email in Office 2007? The alternative is to create a new email, copy the text in the original email and paste it all into the second email. This is much slower. Using a mail merge is not appropriate because I have to put a unique attached fi...

Access 2003 >> Access 2007 (Run-time error 2467)
Hi. I'm trying out how our access 2003 applications work in access 2007. Unfortunately, lots of forms refuse to open. Where the error occures is Form_Current event, which contains something like std = "SELECT ....." Me.Subform_Name![Field Name].RowSource = std The program reports an error: "Run-time error '2467': The expression you entered refers to an object that is closed or doesn't exist." Anyone has any ideas how to fix this? Technically, that shouldn't work in Access 2003 either, but it wasn't quite as sticky about the syntax. To refer t...

MS Access

Helo command rejected: Access denied
Hi all, I got a problem when i try to send message, the error message as below : Your message did not reach some or all of the intended recipients. Subject: testing Sent: 29/7/2004 11:55 The following recipient(s) could not be reached: 'support@xxx.COM' on 29/7/2004 11:56 The recipient name is not recognized The MTS-ID of the original message is: c=US;a= ;p=xxx (HK) Lt;l=xxxEX01-040729035523Z-29495 MSEXCH:IMS:xxx(HK) Ltd.:TDHK:xxxEX01 3554 (000B09B6) 554 <xxxex01.xxx.com>: Helo command rejected: Access denied ...

Access 2003 Report won't attach to an email message.
I have placed the following code behind a command button. DoCmd.SendObject acReport, "rptPO_EmailViewOnly", "HTML(*.html)", Forms!frmMain!sfrmPOMultiTAB!frmPOHeaderViewer!SupplierEmailAddress, "", "", "Purchase Order", "", True, "" The problem is once the email message is generated the report attachment is not added to the message. To try and fix the problem, I installed Office 2003 SP3. After that, the attachment worked but is not able to be opened, I get an error message "The operation failed due to network or ...

Starting MS Outlook on startup
How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? >-----Original Message----- >How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? > > >. > All you need to do is move the Outlook program icon to the startup group in XP. >-----Original Message----- >How can I start Outlook on startup (XP) and keep it running in the back? > > >. >Double click My Computer, go into the C:\Documents and Settings\User\Start Menu\Programs\Startup Place an Outlook shortcut into this folder and it will automatically startup when...

Restarting MS Money with a "correction" switch
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C3DDDC.D92AA4A0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable I currently use version 10 - 2002 Deluxe, and I need to startup MS Money = with a correction switch that I hope will correct some problems that I = have been having, but I can't seem to locate the post that talks about doing = this. Is it "msmoney.exe /s"? --=20 Russell (if replying, replace nospam with rpottharst) ------=_NextPart_000_003B_01C3DDDC.D92AA4A0 Content-Type: text/html; c...

Tractor Fed Labels in Access 2002 on Okidata ML591
I am trying to print Model Name, technical data, and serial number on one label for each unit we produce. We do about 200 per day. The Tools: Access 2002 and Okidata Microline 591. I create a table with the data, and one row for each label I want to print. The serial numbers are the only difference in each row. I created a Report in Access with the LABEL Wizard and defined all the parameters. I Load the label roll into the Okidata ML591 and begin to print. After 6 labels it skips 1.25 inches, throws off all the alignment onto the Custom Printed Label Stock and now I have to stop; reset t...

Alternative to Ms sql server 2005 express edition
Hello Everyone, Our server hosting providers are saying that our web site is running slow because we are using ms sql server 2005 express edition which is a free edition and had only a capacity of handling up to 4 GB data. And our database which we are currently using is now having more than 4.5 GB. Hence they recommended us to go for a paid one that is specialized edition workgroup and gave us the following link http://www.microsoft.com/sqlserver/2008/en/us/editions.aspx to go through the comparison. The hosting providers says that it will be around 4500 rupees per month for ...

Excel 2007 Level 100 question
Typing in an "=" sign with some letters and Excel suggests a few funtions or in my case some pre-named ranges. Yet when I arrow down to the name that I want and press "Enter" I get a #NAME? error so I need to use my mouse to double-click on that function in order to select it. Any way to select a named range after entering an equal sign without using my mouse? Thanks. 8^> hi WSR You can use the Tab key -- Regards Ron de Bruin http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm "WSR" <wsr-203@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:uKATlCkCKHA.4792@TK2MSFTNGP...