Is there anyone?

Hi:
   Is there anyone who can be my friend ? we can talk eachother and have
fun.

   Thanks in advance.

0
Edwin
4/24/2010 2:48:44 PM
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

anyone knows
presently I am using Excel 2000. For file open I use ^O or open fro file menu, a box appeared from where I can select file for open. Lef side of this box some shortcuts are there to reach a specific locatio such as "History", "Mydocument", "Desktop", "Favorities" etc. I want to add my locations (directory) so that I can reach there fast. How I can do? thanks in advance. S Kara -- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com You can use the Places COM add-in from Microsoft: INFO: Office Developer Samples and Tools Available for Download http:...

Anyone?
Anyone? In news:1121087669.975314.186420@g44g2000cwa.googlegroups.com, Zack Schneeberger <schneebie1@**** > typed: > Anyone? Yes? ...

Anyone know what a
stick graph is? Is it similar to a candlestick graph? Kids have to do one for homework and nobody seems to know what it is! Rob Graham Hi Rob, Is it possibly a xy scatter where the points are not connected to each other but with the x axis. Looks sort of like a column chart with very thin bars. Where the x axis is a value axis and not the usual category type. If so plot your x and y values as a normal scatter chart , points only. The add negative Y error bars to the series. Use custom values and select the y values. This should then drop vertical lines to the x axis. Rob Graham wrote...

Anyone?
I am making a list of names that I will be ranking and need to be able to move them up and down the list frenquently in a timely mannor. How do I create a list that I can click on a name then drag and drop it into another spot on the list, as aposed to cutting and inserting? ...

Has anyone been able to write an if/then formula in excell?
Has anyone been able to write an If/Then formula in Excell? (e.g. If A5=21, then B35=10/21/04) Hi in cell B35 enter =IF(A5=21,DATE(2004,10,21),"") -- Regards Frank Kabel Frankfurt, Germany "KirkF" <KirkF@discussions.microsoft.com> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:8E5F75BB-F4F3-4853-97A5-7FEB7AC4C8CB@microsoft.com... > Has anyone been able to write an If/Then formula in Excell? (e.g. If A5=21, > then B35=10/21/04) No. You can't write a formula that will affect another cell. You' need to use VBA code for that -- firefyt ----------------------------...

Anyone else?
Does anyone else have any suggestions for this dillema that I find myself in? Thanks in advance, MC The only thing that I can gather from your post is that you need to use the spelling checker. The grammar could be better too. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "Michaelcip" <Michaelcip@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:B6EF553F-9538-44EE-BC74-127081A880F4@microsoft.com... > Doe...

Anyone on the inside know when Yukon is coming?
How about pricing as well? I'm really interested in the 'native' xml capabilities. Updating at the node-level especially. Not much has been disclosed. Details will be unveilded at the PDC in October, Attendants will get a beta version. They may be setting a target release date once they collected enough feedback from the closed beta that's going on right now. -- HTH Christoph Schittko [MVP] Software Architect, .NET Mentor "Baseman" <nospam_productdata@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:PbQ4b.15021$j26.10001@lakeread02... > How about pricing as well? I'...

Is there anyone ?
Hi: Is there anyone who can be my friend? we can talk eachother and have fun. Thanks in advance. Edwin, You've posted this plea in a forum dedicated to support of the Access database program, which is part of some versions of MS Office. Unless you want to ask questions about MS Access, this is the wrong place. Please search out a chat or social networking forum, such as MyFace and try there. Best of luck. George "Edwin" <zcoolzc@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:5AAE16D7-2B5B-4679-99BA-DE20B94F0C22@microsoft.com... > Hi: > Is ...

Is anyone running into reconciliation issues during year-end closing?
We have heard from many customers leading into the 2011 year-end close process asking how The Closer can help with GL to Sub-Ledger reconcilations in Great Plains. With The Closer you can reconcile your GL to the AR, AP, Cash, Accrued Purchases, Inventory, Sales and COGS sub-ledgers. Some users of The Closer have seen their closing process go from taking over 40 hours to only 2 hours. The Closer works from v7.0 to current. Please do not put yourself through another year-end process of manually reonciling Dynamics GP. The Closer is priced right, installs in 20 minutes and can add immediat...

Anyone else getting this?
Unable to send or receive messages for the 3946 account. Windows Live Mail can't connect to the Hotmail server. To send and receive messages in your Hotmail account, go to http://hotmail.live.com on the Web, or try again later. Server Error: 5102 Server Response: Xfs request 'SyncBinary' failed. Response code: 'UserLocked', server response: '750 0' Server: 'http://mail.services.live.com/DeltaSync_v2.0.0/Sync.aspx' Windows Live Mail Error ID: 0x8DE00002 I can send when I log on to this webmail account and I can receive the message...

Is there anyone?
Hi: Is there anyone who can be my friend ? we can talk eachother and have fun. Thanks in advance. ...

Any thoughts on the proofing tools crash, anyone?
Hello group! On Dec 3rd I wrote this group asking for tips on what might be causing Entourage to crash every time I run a spell check with any other dictionary than US English. Later the same day, I also posted the crash log to the group. So, does anyone have any pointers to offer me here? Sincerely, Jonas Hi Jonas, A search of Google turns up this information: <http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Entourage+proofing+crash&ie=ISO-8859-1&hl =en&btnG=Google+Search> If Google doesn't have the answer to your question, please follow up with another posting in this same t...

Anyone seen this before?
Object Operation: Object Server: DS Operation Type: Object Access Object Type: computer Object Name: CN=ServerNAME,OU=Citrix Servers,OU=somewherenow,OU=Servers,DC=Somewhere,DC=ORG Handle ID: - Primary User Name: DomainController$ Primary Domain: Somewhere Primary Logon ID: (0x0,0x3E7) Client User Name: ServerNAME$ Client Domain: Somewhere Client Logon ID: (0x0,0x1A395C34) Accesses: Write Property Properties: --- Public Information servicePrincipalName computer Additional Info: Additional Info2: Access Mask: 0x20 Howdie! ...

Anyone Figured Out How to Set Menu Image in Feature Pack?
Greetings, Many "feature pack" ribbon elements can have a menu attached. If such a menu contains a command with the same ID as an existing ribbon element, the image associated with that element is displayed in the menu next to that command. My problem is that I can't seem to find a way to tell the frameworks what image is to be associated with my menu command without creating a ribbon element with the same ID. Has anyone figured out how to show an image in a ribbon element menu without also duplicating the command ID in another ribbon element on the same ribbon? That wa...

HELLO! ANYONE THERE?
It seems my news provider rebuilt the server last week and I haven't seen a single post here since.... anyone here?? Ron H. I see you all fine. You can also check the messages on Google Groups. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "Ron H" <rnharsh@attbi.com> wrote in message news:rJd8f.3332$Cu1.1890@fe16.lga... > It seems my news provider rebuilt the server last week and I haven't seen a > single post here since.... anyone here?? > > Ron H. > > > I see you ... :o) Perhaps as Ajay pointed out you could use Google or the web com...

Anyone have a solution to this?
We import SOP orders via EDI that are 100's of line items long. We would like to put in a Requested Ship Date once at the top expansion and then have it roll down to all item detail Requested Ship Dates. Anyone have a solution for this or have heard of an ISV perhaps? You can perhaps use a VBA customization that will execute a SQL script to update the lines on the database via an ADODB connection. Best regards, -- MG.- Mariano Gomez, MIS, MCP, PMP Maximum Global Business, LLC http://www.maximumglobalbusiness.com "MES" wrote: > We import SOP orders via EDI that are 100...

Anyone know how to do RSS pings, like most blog platforms do?
Hello, Most blogging platforms will automatically ping the various RSS directories when you add a new post. I have been looking at doing this for a site I have, and have found some info, but I get errors when I try and run the code. Anyone done this and willing to share some code? Thanks -- Alan Silver (anything added below this line is nothing to do with me) On May 13, 7:03=A0pm, Alan Silver <alan-sil...@nospam.thanx.invalid> wrote: > Hello, > > Most blogging platforms will automatically ping the various RSS > directories when you add a new post. ...

https anyone?
here's a thought... does MFC http class support HTTPS? say I have a HTTPS server that I wan't to contact, will this work? do I need anything special? http://www.codeproject.com/useritems/wininet_ssl___certificate.asp --------------------------------------------------- Automate your software builds with Visual Build Pro http://www.kinook.com "Donald sorenson" <dony_s@excite.com> wrote in message news:ucxbASJrDHA.2488@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > here's a thought... does MFC http class support HTTPS? say I have a HTTPS > server that I wan't to contact, wil...

Does anyone have a template to figure prorated wages

Anyone familiar with CoGetClassObjectFromURL()?
I'm looking for a way to cancel a binding operation initiated by CoGetClassObjectFromURL(). I implemented the interfaces IBindStatusCallback & IWindowForBindingUI, and I thought returning E_ABORT through IBindStatusCallback::OnProgress() (i.e. upon UI action) would do the trick. That's what I used to do with URL Monikers, like URLDownloadToCacheFile, and the binding operation would stop right-away. But with CoGetClassObjectFromURL(), whatever I do it won't stop. Any feedback or thoughts welcomed. Thanks in advance. Jonathan R.-B. I quickly reviewed the reference of IBi...

Copy
Thought this was all going, getting sucked down the plug hole. Where are all my favourite gurus going to now? Alt windows 98 ? Let me know. -- pebble in Boulder pebble wrote: > Thought this was all going, getting sucked down the plug hole. > Where are all my favourite gurus going to now? Alt windows 98 ? > Let me know. I strongly recommend you start reading, if not become a member of this web-forum: http://www.msfn.org/board/forum/8-windows-959898seme Otherwise, yes, the newsgroup alt.windows98 is a logical choice. Also be aware that June 1 was not...

Has Anyone Heard Of This Guy?
I recently found this website called: http://www.onlinemoneyprinter.com/ This guy is claiming to make a lot of money and is teaching others how to make $1300+ per month working online. I watched his videos and he seems to know what he is talking about, but I still want other's opinions. If anyone has tried his program and likes it, please let me know! Thanks! JesseM wrote: > I recently found this website called: > > http://w w w . o n l i n e m o n e y p r i n t e r . c o m/ > > This guy is claiming to make a lot of money and is teaching others > how > to ...

Anyone had the cahonas ....
To implement the CRM 1.2 to GP 8.0 integration yet? Did it blow up on the CRM customizations? Any info is greatly appreciated. ...

Hello Anyone There?
I posted this a few days ago and have not had a response. For some reason, when I tender any type, I am getting the following Pop-Up "CCAuthPersistClass" with the OK button. When I press OK, it does print. Any idea what this is? Bill Bill, Any RMS add-ins from your credit card processor, TPI, Mercury, New West Tech, ICVerify, PC Charge, etc? -- * Get Secure! - www.microsoft.com/security You must be using Outlook Express or some other type of newsgroup reader to see and download the file attachment. If you are not using a reader, follow the link below to setup Outlook Exp...

Graphs... Help... Can anyone sort...?!
Hi there, I've got a lot of data that im looking at & was hoping to produce some graphs so that I can easily analyse them. The only thing is that each record has between 8 &15 values. I want to create a graph for each of these categories but have the graphs in order from highest to lowest. Is there a way of doing this without copying the data & sorting it each time or would it be best to use some other software....? Thanks very much Min :o) What kind of graphs do you want? Could you use a line chart? The values could be in the same chart, self-sorted because the line ...