How do I prevent duplicate incoming emails?

  • Follow

Recently I started getting two of each incoming email message. Just today,
there are now four copies of each incoming message. How do I get it back to
just one and keep it there? I am using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003.
0
Reply Utf 12/24/2007 9:10:00 PM

You might want to post this to an Outlook forum as this is an Access database
forum and you might not get much response due to that.

Merry Christmas!
--
Bob Larson
Access World Forums Super Moderator

"Memphis King" wrote:

> Recently I started getting two of each incoming email message. Just today,
> there are now four copies of each incoming message. How do I get it back to
> just one and keep it there? I am using Microsoft Office Outlook 2003.
0
Reply Utf 12/24/2007 10:29:11 PM

(page loaded in 0.029 seconds)

Reply: