How do I install Access 2003 under MS Office 2007

I am trying to install Access 2003, but because I have Office 2007 installed,
the system is telling me that I need to have Office 97, 2000 or 2003. Is this
correct? I loaded my old Access 97 CD, but the system tells me that it can't
find Office 97, 2000 or 2003. Is there an upgrade for Access 2003? What do I
do?

Thanks...
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

It is generally recommended to install versions of Office/Access in the
order they were published. I have done otherwise though. It is imperative
that you install each version in it's own directory, otherwise they will
overwrite one another and create a mess.

I recommend that you uninstall Office 2007, reboot, run a registry cleaner,
reboot again, and then start installation with the oldest version first. Be
sure that you install everything, not just the default installation, and
also make sure that you install the service packs before moving to the next
version.
--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

"Goldar" <Goldar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to install Access 2003, but because I have Office 2007
>installed,
> the system is telling me that I need to have Office 97, 2000 or 2003. Is
> this
> correct? I loaded my old Access 97 CD, but the system tells me that it
> can't
> find Office 97, 2000 or 2003. Is there an upgrade for Access 2003? What do
> do?
>
> Thanks...

0
Arvin

RE-Installing

Also Can't Install Latest Update

Unread mail in OUtlook 2003
The unread mail in the default view isn't working right for several clients. Anyone have this problem? ...

outlook 2003 #69
i have problem sending messages from pop3 accounts in outook 2003 when i configure exchange server for intranet, even when i select pop3 account as defalut account and exchage is second option, if i select pop3 account as default then i am unable to send messages local exchange server, if i configure the same in outlook xp then every thing is ok pop3 and exchange any body can help me to solve this problem or it is a bug in outlook 2003 Configure the account (POP3 or Exchange) that you use the most as the default. When you want to send using the other account, select that account from...

Reason for Access
How can we test this feature in action? I have enabled auditing for file shares and set SACL for a group. I have created sub folders and files in that shared folder, however i do not get any reason for access data in the logs. My expectation is to see some message like, XYZ has created a file/folder by virtue of he being a member of ABC group. Is that not what is expected? Is there any additional config that needs to be done? Pls ignore this request, i found the solution. "Venkat" <venkat@live.com> wrote in message news:uacdydWzKHA.244@TK2MSFTNGP06.phx.gbl.....

Value Pak Installer

Microsoft word 2007 04-21-10
To create a copyright symbol using the AutoCorrect feature, you must surround the letter "c" with which symbol? Do your own homework. -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Sheena" <Sheena@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:4F1C1982-FE01-4FE9-807C-7759DDD5D13B@microsoft.com... > To create a copyright symbol using the AutoCorrect feature, you must > surround > the letter "c" with which symbol? > With brackets. (c) "Sheena" wrote...

Add-In Is Not Valid Office Add-In Error Message
When I bootup Microsoft Outlook 2000 (9.0.0.2711), I get the following error message: 'C:\Windows\Application Data\Microsoft\Add-Ins\' is not a valid Office add-in. I also get this message when I open Outlook 2000, click on the Tools menu, click on Options, click on the Other tab, click on the Advanced Options button, and then click on the COM Add-Ins button. Would appreciate any help anyone may have to fix this problem. --Eric Ogawa This problem has been addressed in: "OL2000: Error Message: Not a Valid Office Add-in Starting Outlook" http://support.microsoft.com/supp...

Unable to access different views within CRM
My client is using Windows XP Pro with Internet Explorer 6. She can log onto the web-client and access my opportunties, my contacts, my leads etc. When she attempts to change views i.e. all opportunities she receives an error message 'an error has occured, please contact your system admin'. Please help!!!! ...

Exchange 2003 ESM errors
when trying to open Public Folders in teh Exchange System Manager I am receiving the following error; The operation failed due to an invalid format in the HTTP request. Verify that the host header is correct for the virtual server. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated; tim Tim, http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;282125 E "TimW" <tim.watson@republink.com> wrote in message news:05a501c3c34e$ca07a570$a101280a@phx.gbl... > when trying to open Public Folders in teh Exchange System > Manager I am receiving the following error; &...

Installation #4

Outlook 2003 Deleting Deleted Items!
This annoying problem is driving me nuts! I'm running Outlook 2003 w/SP1 (Exchange 2000) on Windows 2000 Pro w/SP4. Recently, Outlook has been automatically emptying my Deleted Items folder to Recover Deleted Items! I've checked my Rules as well as AutoArchive settings but can't find the cause of these mysterious deletions. The problem persists even after I uninstalled/reinstalled Office 2003 Pro. Actually after I did this, Outlook behaved itself for a whole day but the problem returned the next. Sometimes after recovering my deleted items, I can find my Deleted Item...

MS Project for Mac
Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I saw something recently about MS Project for Mac now if you use Entourage. However I cannot seem to locate where I found this information or the link, etc. Has anyone else seen this? Does this exist or is the Entourage 2008 version now have "MS Project" type features? Thoughts? On Wed, 10 Jun 2009 12:12:11 -0400, nprefer@officeformac.com wrote: > Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) > Processor: Intel > > I saw something recently about MS Project for Mac now if you use Entourage. > However I cannot s...

Access 2003 functions
I am trying to calculate a geometric mean in a report. Access does not have a geometric mean function. I can do it using common logarithims and anitlogarithims, but I can only find a natural logarithim function and an exp function that also is based on natural logs. Without going into excel, does anybody have any suggestions? Thanks Chris U�ytkownik "crhiggins" <crhiggins@discussions.microsoft.com> napisa� w wiadomo�ci news:A7BF21FF-F298-4983-8C03-F34A23E6B2FF@microsoft.com... >I am trying to calculate a geometric mean in a report. Access does not have >a > g...

Installer for my access application

VC++2003.NET to Visual Studio EXPRESS
I have a project written in VC++ 2003.NET which uses MFC classes. I have ONLY VC++Express2005. I can open the VCProject file sucessfully. The conversion takes place without any error. BUT the project is not Building using VC++Express2005. The error is as follows: 1>Compiling... 1>StdAfx.cpp 1>\stdafx.h(35) : fatal error C1083: Cannot open include file: 'afxwin.h': No such file or directory 1>Creating browse information file... 1>Microsoft Browse Information Maintenance Utility Version 8.00.50727 1>Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. 1>BSC...

format in MS Access chart data table
iI created a chart from access table. The format of data is stored in percentage with 2 dec. format. When I creat the chart with data table displayed, the 9.8% diplay as .098 in the data table. Even I changed the number in data sheet to %, it appears as 9.8% in design view, but when I switch to the data view, ir changed back to .0980. I managed to change the axis and data label to % format, but it will not work with the data table. I have another chart with currency in 6 dec. format, the data in the data table shows in scientific format. Is anyone willing to help me to fix this ...

Exchange 2003 #29
I thought installing Exchange Server 2003 would be easy, simple install, I get some many error messages and so on, does everyone else have trouble with it? If you need help post some of your issues and others maybe able to help you. "Harry" wrote: > I thought installing Exchange Server 2003 would be easy, simple install, I > get some many error messages and so on, does everyone else have trouble with > it? > > > > ...

Outlook 2003 / BCM
When you pull up the Opportunities page in Outlook 2003 / BCM - it sorts the stages alphabetically - (e.g. Closed Lost, Negotiation etc.). Is there a way for the view to open with the stages sorted by "stage" - (e.g. Prospecting, Qualification, Needs Analysis, etc.)? Please advise, BSW ...

Fresh install, crystal issue.

how to sync my blackberry 7100 with outlook 2003
Please help. I have Outlook 2000 and can sync with my new blackberry but now it say on the 2003 says that no application selected. Ask RIM - it is their problem to solve as Microsoft has nothing to do with Blackberries other than using them. They do not write their software. --� Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. Due to the (insert latest virus name here) virus, all mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. After furious head scratching, davidwshipley asked: | Please help. I have Outlook 2000 and can sync w...

Installing XP over Linux