How do I freeze a column to scroll in Access 2007?

  • Follow

Need to freeze a "last name" field so I'll have it when I scroll through
student information.
0
Reply Utf 12/18/2009 6:14:02 PM

You can not.  This is not Excel.
Why would you need to freeze a field in a relational database?
--
Build a little, test a little.

"jenbcoll" wrote:

> Need to freeze a "last name" field so I'll have it when I scroll through
> student information.
0
Reply Utf 12/18/2009 8:44:01 PM

It's your form is a datasheet or split form with a datasheet you can right
click on the column heading and choose Freeze Columns.

Not sure hwo this compares to Excel freezing ability.

Or do it in code.

Mark
RPT Software
http://www.rptsoftware.com

"jenbcoll" <jenbcoll@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Need to freeze a "last name" field so I'll have it when I scroll through
> student information.

0
Reply Mark 12/18/2009 9:49:44 PM

(page loaded in 0.059 seconds)