How can I soften the edges of a picture?

  • Follow

I would like to soften the look of the edges of a pictures for the internet
posting.  Anyone done that?
Thanks
Lynn
0
Reply Utf 12/17/2007 10:59:44 PM

"Lynn" <Lynn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I would like to soften the look of the edges of a pictures for the internet
> posting.  Anyone done that?
> Thanks
> Lynn

0
Reply cvetko 12/17/2007 11:06:45 PM

This is not a question for a Microsoft Access database forum (which is what
microsoft.public.access is for).  But, I use SnagIt to do stuff like that.
It is well worth the money if you do many screenshots or various
manipulations.  At US $39.99 it is a steal, considering its power.
--
Bob Larson
Access World Forums Super Moderator

"Lynn" wrote:

> I would like to soften the look of the edges of a pictures for the internet
> posting.  Anyone done that?
> Thanks
> Lynn
0