Error on front-end close

  • Follow

Hi there,

These db's are on Access 2007.
I have a front-end that is currently roughly 2.7Mb in size linking into a db
of roughly 95Mb. On a menu there is an Exit button, simply running DoCmd.Quit
When I press this button the following error occurs:

Problem signature:
  Problem Event Name:	APPCRASH
  Application Name:	MSACCESS.EXE
  Application Version:	12.0.6423.1000
  Application Timestamp:	49b08a47
  Fault Module Name:	VBE6.DLL
  Fault Module Version:	6.5.10.40
  Fault Module Timestamp:	48a4b5d6
  Exception Code:	c0000005
  Exception Offset:	00088cb4
  OS Version:	6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48
  Locale ID:	2057

Additional information about the problem:
  LCID:	1033
  Brand:	Office12Crash
  skulcid:	1033

Read our privacy statement online:
  http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409

If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy
statement offline:
  C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt

Please help!
Thank you kindly!
0
Reply Utf 5/6/2010 8:50:15 AM

you could try this to see if the result is the same... can you run other
DoCmd code OK?

Application.Quit acQuitSaveAll

or Application.Close

"PsyberFox" wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> These db's are on Access 2007.
> I have a front-end that is currently roughly 2.7Mb in size linking into a db
> of roughly 95Mb. On a menu there is an Exit button, simply running DoCmd.Quit
> When I press this button the following error occurs:
>
> Problem signature:
>   Problem Event Name:	APPCRASH
>   Application Name:	MSACCESS.EXE
>   Application Version:	12.0.6423.1000
>   Application Timestamp:	49b08a47
>   Fault Module Name:	VBE6.DLL
>   Fault Module Version:	6.5.10.40
>   Fault Module Timestamp:	48a4b5d6
>   Exception Code:	c0000005
>   Exception Offset:	00088cb4
>   OS Version:	6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48
>   Locale ID:	2057
>
> Additional information about the problem:
>   LCID:	1033
>   Brand:	Office12Crash
>   skulcid:	1033
>
> Read our privacy statement online:
>   http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409
>
> If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy
> statement offline:
>   C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
>
> Please help!
> Thank you kindly!
0
Reply Utf 5/6/2010 12:45:01 PM

Hi there,

Yes, all other DoCmd's are running perfectly!

I will give these two suggestions a bash and get back if the error comes up
again.

Thank you !

"Maarkr" wrote:

> you could try this to see if the result is the same... can you run other
> DoCmd code OK?
>
> Application.Quit acQuitSaveAll
>
> or Application.Close
>
> "PsyberFox" wrote:
>
> > Hi there,
> >
> > These db's are on Access 2007.
> > I have a front-end that is currently roughly 2.7Mb in size linking into a db
> > of roughly 95Mb. On a menu there is an Exit button, simply running DoCmd.Quit
> > When I press this button the following error occurs:
> >
> > Problem signature:
> >   Problem Event Name:	APPCRASH
> >   Application Name:	MSACCESS.EXE
> >   Application Version:	12.0.6423.1000
> >   Application Timestamp:	49b08a47
> >   Fault Module Name:	VBE6.DLL
> >   Fault Module Version:	6.5.10.40
> >   Fault Module Timestamp:	48a4b5d6
> >   Exception Code:	c0000005
> >   Exception Offset:	00088cb4
> >   OS Version:	6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.48
> >   Locale ID:	2057
> >
> > Additional information about the problem:
> >   LCID:	1033
> >   Brand:	Office12Crash
> >   skulcid:	1033
> >
> > Read our privacy statement online:
> >   http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=104288&clcid=0x0409
> >
> > If the online privacy statement is not available, please read our privacy
> > statement offline:
> >   C:\Windows\system32\en-US\erofflps.txt
> >
> > Please help!
> > Thank you kindly!