error 3035

I have a system that the day passes executing a query and once and for all
for other I receive the error:
 3035 " system resources exceeded "

I already made here that more it didn't solve.

DBEngine.SetOption dbMaxLocksPerFile, 200000

what should make?

9/22/2007 10:14:18 PM
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

"Frank Dulk" <> wrote:

>I have a system that the day passes executing a query and once and for all
>for other I receive the error:
> 3035 " system resources exceeded "

Please ask your question in the Portuguese newsgroup.
I'm told that they can understand your native language.

Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP
read the entire thread of messages.
   Tony's Microsoft Access Blog -

Excel Progrom Error

Sharebuilder account import error

DPM2010 RC Errors on secondary server.

error, chkdsk
Questio, when I try to open excel or winmx, an error pops up saying chkdsk, so i ran a chkdsk and it doesnt do anything. The error also says corrupted file. In excel I have some important work that I need to open, and it only opens in Turkish, if I change it to English, its a bunch of boxes and letters, its not my work I need. How do I change it back. What excel version are you using? Try to find somebody with 2003 to see if they can open the file. Otherwise you would look for some commercial software that might be of help

error 0x800CCC0F
Dear Team; I am receiving the following error messages, please assist Could result be sent to regards Lew Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server problems, network problems, or a long period of inactivity. Subject 'brocolli & mushroom stir fry noodle', Account: '', Server: '', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 995, Secure(SSL): Yes, Error Number: 0x800CCC0F Your server has unexpectedly terminated the connection. Possible causes for this include server p...

4.4.7 error
I have problems on one client that they don't recieve all emails from people sending to them. I guess something is wrong in the configuration. When I do a nslookup -type=mx I just get unautharized answer. Also the ttl time is just 1800 when I do a dns report. Do the guys that handle the dns change this? The people that doesn't get their mail throw get the 4.4.7 error in return. Best regards Jimmy -- Ed Crowley MVP "There are seldom good technological solutions to behavioral problems." .. "Surfer&q...

Excel error codes translations
hi, Does anybody know where I can find a kind of dictionary for Exce errors? The problem is sometimes I get an error message that is not in Englis and without error code and then looking for the solution I must kno its equivalent in English. Regards, Micha -- Message posted from ...

delete server...routing master error

Re: Money 2004
Thanks for the suggestion. I tried unregistering/re-registering the msxml3 DLL, but still no luck. However, knowing the help file topics are local might help with debugging this problem. thanks, randy "Randy" <> wrote in message news:... > All, > > I've recently upgraded to Money 2004 Premium from 2003 Deluxe. I'm now > finding that I can't view any help topics--I get the "Unable to load topic. > Click here to try again." I've tried all the suggestions posted here and at > other sites: cleared out temporary in...

Technical error
AMEX and Discover are not being sent over to the credit card processor during settlement. I comes up with a "TECHNICAL ERROR". Visa and MC are settling fine. Does anyone know what the problem is?? All are setup as different tranaction types in RMS and ALL authorize fine during the transaction process. Your merchant account is not correctly configured for AMEX & Discover. This is on the bank's side, not RMS. -- Glenn Adams Tiber Creek Consulting ---------------------------------------------- Please DO NOT respond to me dir...

CObject Private method access error

Error in closing Outlook
Application error ciceroUIWndFrame. The instruction at 0x7e430240 reference memory cannot be written 0x7e42631A Also unable to dial a phone using Outlook. Sanford Take a look here -- Peter Please Reply to Newsgroup for the benefit of others Requests for assistance by email can not and will not be acknowledged. "Sanford Aranoff" <> wrote in message > Application error ciceroUIWndFrame. > The instruction at 0x7e430240 reference me...

Typing message error

Receive an error message when you try to perform any editing tasks
Hi We have exch2003 cluster and recently we have some note book with Vista, now when we are accessing mailbox through OWA we are getting error when we want to edit (reply, forward) there is article from MS, we want to know does this article also apply to exch clsuter or it is for member server. The artical is Nagori Not sure what you mean by either exch cluster or member server, but basically you will need to install this patch on your FE and BE exchange servers, including your exch cluster servers. To install exch hotfixes or patches, move...

outlook.pst error message
When I attmept to open Outlook 2000 (in Windows XP) I get an error message that the file C:Documents and Setting\Owner Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Outlook\outlook.pst has detetected an error. It tells me to quit all mail-enabled applications and then use the Inbox repair tool. I have tried to run the repair tool many times and it always crashes before it fin9shes scanning the files. One time it finished the scan and stated that files were damaged and it asked if I wanted to Repair those files. I said yes and it froze up and would not respond. Are there any other ways ...

PM Transaction continuing error message #2
We are currently running GP 10 SP1 and apparently since version 8 (we did not upgrade to 9) there has been the following error message while launching a transaction out of Smartlist, when we go to inquiry for AP documents, and drill down of PMTRX & PMCHK from the JE inquiry view: Unhandeled Script Exception: Index 0 array of 'PM_Transaction_Inquiry_Fill' Script terminated We ran a query for all documents that were less than 1 or greater the 8 on the PM00400 & PM30200 tables. And updated the ones to what they needed to be. And it worked! And the message went away! But then we ...

Message "An error has occured" when click Activity
Hi All, After creating a new case, when i try to create a new email activity, message "An error has occured. Please contact your system administrator". Has anybody encounter this issue before? Previously it was working fine, after we import the customization. I have problem to create new email activity. Thanks. -- Regards, Venedict what does the Event Viewer say? "Venedict" wrote: > Hi All, > > After creating a new case, when i try to create a new email activity, > message "An error has occured. Please contact your system administrator". &g...

error messages #3
I had the error message... > cannot I soved this by following the instructions listed here. > > Then I received the error message... > 1311 source not found C:\MSOCache\All > Users\90000409-6000-11D3-8CFE-015204838309\PA561401.CAB > I do not have the install disks for Microsoft Office Professional 2003. My > computer was build by som...

Pub error
I get the following message whenever I scan photos in Corel Photopaint and copy paste into Pub 2003. Happens on all my computers. Happens after scanning about 6 pictures or so. Publisher cannot launch or communicate with the OLE server program needed to complete the task. There may not be enough disk space, or there may be a problem with the server program. To make more disk space available, delete some unneeded files on your hard disk. If you suspect a problem with the server program, try reinstalling it. Then try this task again. Is there a way to correct this? Scan your p...

GP upgrade from 8 to 10 error message
I upgrade from GP7.5 to GP8 few months back and now I am trying to upgrade it to GP10 in lab environment. I followed the line by line instruction in upgrade instructions. I also installed sp3 but whenever I try to urn GP Utility it is giving me this error message "Database Name" Advanced security product 3104 does not support upgrading from version 7.50 or prior" "report scheduler Product 3278 does not support upgrading from version 7.50" Any help will be appreciated. Please be gentle it is my first time that I am playing with this product. Thanks, Abid, You m...

Error Checking & Break Point Failure
I have a database (FE + BE) in A2000 which has suffered some corruption (I think). The problem is that the Break Point facility no longer works. I can enter a break point (the line goes brown) but when the code executes the break point is ignored. Other databases on the same hard disk seem to work OK. So far I have done the following :- Compiled the code, no errors shown. Decompiled the database file. Compacted and Repaired the file. Tried the JETCOMP facility from MS. Looked at Allen Browne's site but could not see anything relevant. I have reverted to my back up copies from 1 and 2 wee...