error 3035

I have a system that the day passes executing a query and once and for all
for other I receive the error:
 3035 " system resources exceeded "

I already made here that more it didn't solve.

DBEngine.SetOption dbMaxLocksPerFile, 200000

what should make?

9/22/2007 10:14:18 PM
access 16762 articles. 0 followers. Follow

"Frank Dulk" <> wrote:

>I have a system that the day passes executing a query and once and for all
>for other I receive the error:
> 3035 " system resources exceeded "

Please ask your question in the Portuguese newsgroup.
I'm told that they can understand your native language.

Tony Toews, Microsoft Access MVP
read the entire thread of messages.
   Tony's Microsoft Access Blog -

Problem with error 53
I've got a small loop that looks for data in 1 of 4 places. If it doesn't find a valid path it should create an error 53 which should then be processed. In most cases, the path to the desired file will be invalid and Error 53 will occur. The code is this: PictureNum = 0 Check1: PictureNum = PictureNum + 1 If PictureNum = 5 Then Exit Sub On Error GoTo Error53Check If PictureNum = 1 Then FilePath = ("N:\Casefiles\" & [CASENO] & "\" & [CASENO] & "-dp0.jpg") If PictureNum = 2 Then FilePath = ("N:\Casefiles\"...

#Name? error in Formula
Hi there As I mentioned in the subject line, I am currently getting a @Name? error in a formula. The formula I have is =DateDiff("yyyy",[DateofBirth],Date())-IIf(Format(Date(),"mmdd")>Format([DateofBirth],"mmdd"),0,1) I noticed that the field should be [Date of Birth] but when I try to edit the formula, the formula change does not stick. How do I get the formula to stick? Thank you for your help in advance. What is the name of the text box in question? Is it DateofBirth? If so, try changing it to txtDateOfBirth. Then see if Access wi...

data type mis match error
I am getting a Compile error: Type-declaration character does not match declared data type Private Sub optMH1_Click() Call SelectMHform(1) End Sub Sub SelectMHform(a As Integer) With Forms("BaseForm") .optMH& a&.value = 1 .txtPicture.value = "MH" + Str(a) .cmbBoxMaterial.value = "" .txtBoxLength.value = "" End With End Sub I tried some other things too but I am still getting an error due to .optMH& a&.value = 1 How do I use a variable in this situation? "dannie" <

Data Validation
How can you get an audio sound when the error alert message displays in Excel 2003? -- psolick By default, Excel will make a sound when the error alert is shown. Turn up/on your volume :) -- Regards Dave Hawley "Help" <> wrote in message > How can you get an audio sound when the error alert message displays in > Excel > 2003? > -- > psolick ...

On Error of an On Error
How do I write an On Error of an On Error? For example, if an error occurs when trying to open a linked table, I would like to open up the linked table manager for the user to link the tables properly. However, if that is not installed, I would like to give the user a error message that I will write. At the moment, my code which errs out is as follows: ======================== Private Sub Form_Current() ' Checks to see if all table is there On Error GoTo TableMgr If (DCount("*", "qReport") > 0) Then MsgBox "This should not be 0.", vbOKOnly,...

Exhange2003 errors
the MESbpat reports i have the following errors, on a SBS2003 server; CRITICAL ISSUES: 1.Domain Naming FSMO role failed to respond. 2. Schema FSMO role failed to respond. AD Server named: 1. DNS name resolution failure. DOMAIN named: 1. Infastructure FSMO server role failed to respond. 2. PDC emulator FSMO role failed to respond. 3. RID FSMO server role failed to respond. what and how do i go about fixing this? Thanks Fix your domain controller and DNS server. -- Ed Crowley MVP - Exchange "Protecting the world from PSTs and brick backups!" "BrianMultiLanguage" <Bria...

.dll errors
Does anyone know how to resolve the following errors: The Add-inn "omowui32.dll" could not be installed or loaded. This problem may be resolved by using Detect and REpair on the Help menu. You may be out of memory, out of system resources or missing a .dll file. AND The procedure entry point?Copy@OMStringArray@@QAEXABV1@@Z could not be located in the Dynamic link library omualo32.dll Tools-Options-Other-Advanced-COM Add-ins or Addin Manager - uncheck the item that refers to this uninstalled program. If that does not work, close Outlook, find and delete extend.dat. Reopen ...

strange div by zero error
ok here goes. when running this querry on data that is formated as double, and includes positive and negative numbers with 3-4 decimal places i get a divide by zero error. can anyone recreate this or have any suggestions on how to work around it? SELECT Sum(IIf([ext_ppv]<0,[ext_ppv],"0")) AS goodppv FROM cap5010F; Thanks, statikf I don't know whether this is related to your problem, but there shouldn't be quotes around the 0 in the IIf statement: you want a number, not text. -- Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP http://I.Am/DougSteele (no e-mails, please!) "nj...

timeout error with activeX component
Hi, I'm using an ActiveX interface to a 3rd party application from within my own MFC application. 90% of the functions available from the 3rd party app work great, but the other ones, typically those which display a dialog asking for user input, cause a "server busy - This action cannot be completed because the other application is busy" error to be displayed after 10s or so if the user doesn't respond to them quickly enough. I have searched MSDN, but all the references I can find relate to VB. In a VB application there is a parameter OLERequestPendingTimeout which y...

Error help
When I try and create a form through the wizard I get to the page where I choose the layout of the form. When I hit next I get the error that says, "Application-defined or object-defined error" What does this mean? How do I fix it? Thank you. ...

PB Errors
Hi, This is the error mess am getting while i trying to build my win ce. BUILD: [01:0000000156:INFO ] makefile.def: Including C:\WINCE600\public\ common\oak\misc\Sources.default BUILD: [01:0000000157:INFO ] makefile.def: BUILDROOT is C:\WINCE600\PLATFORM\ COMMON BUILD: [01:0000000158:INFO ] makefile.def: Including C:\WINCE600\PLATFORM\ COMMON\sources.cmn BUILD: [01:0000000159:ERRORE] C:\WINCE600\public\common\oak\misc\makefile.def (156) : U1023: syntax error in expression BUILD: [01:0000000160:INFO ] Stop. BUILD: [01:0000000161:ERRORE] NMAKE.EXE WinceTargetFile0 -i -c BU...

Installer error -35?
I keep getting an installer error -35 when I try to install Office 2004 = on my=20 G3 pismo. I have rebuilt my permissions and turned off Virus protection. Help!! On 6/7/04 10:37 AM, in article 1967b01c44cb6$247b8490$a001280a@phx.gbl, "Rico" <> wrote: > I keep getting an installer error -35 when I try to install Office 2004 on my > G3 pismo. I have rebuilt my permissions and turned off Virus protection. Which OS is on your Pismo? Office 2004 requires 10.2.8 or Panther. -- Paul Berkowitz MVP Entourage Entourage FAQ Page: <http://...

Excel 2003 SP3 terminates with an error when Closing
When I close Excel while a spreadsheet is open either by Exit of by Windows close button I receive an error (you know this nice window with "Microsoft Office Excel has encountered a problem and needs to close. ..." I have use repair for the installation with no change Regards, Dirk Try removing Excel's registry entries: Instructions about 1/3 of the way down the page. - Instructions relate to version 11 (XL2003). To find your version, in Excel, click Help, About. The resulting window will include full version number of...

Error Adding a New contact or distribution list...
I am getting a message 'A new entry could not be added. Please use the contacts module to create this entry.' I click 'New' to create a new e-mail, and I click 'To'. If the contact I need is not listed I click 'New' to add a new contact. Next I select entry type, and I highlight 'New Contact', and then click, 'OK'. This is when I get the message. I never received this in the past. I can exit the new e-mail and go directly into the contacts folder and I can add a new entry there, but I can't from the other path. I am running Office 2000...

Help with error 91 please
Hi, I've searched all over this forum and the help files to figure out how to fix the below macro which works up until it can no longer find the string and then I get a run-time error 91 on the cells.find line: Sub delregion() Dim x As String x = "region total" Do While x = "region total" Cells.Find(What:="region total").Activate ActiveCell.EntireRow.Select Selection.Delete Shift:=xlUp ActiveCell.EntireRow.Select Selection.Delete Shift:=xlUp Loop End Sub TIA for your he...

Possible circular errors
I have constructed an Excel file that is fairly large, say over 10M. The status bar keeps indicating "Calculation" as if I was set on manual calculation, but I have checked this and it isn't. I have also looked for possible circular errors but can't find any. Can someone please help me here. Maybe: XL: Calculate Message Remains in Status Bar If 65,536 Formula References Steven Cheng wrote: > > I have constructed an Excel file that is fairly large, say > over 10M. The status bar keeps indicating &qu...

MSDE Error : "fatal error during installation error"
Previously I have installed Desktop Version on my Laptop and was running fine. However, I did not manage to remove the program from the control panel; I removed the software manually by deleting CRM folder and its MSDE database and Now I hit an serious error while trying to install MSCRM 3.0 Laptop client for Outlook setup on my laptop. While the program trys to intall the missing MSDE, it hits the "fatal error during installation error". I could not do any further installation unless I got this error fixed up. Anyone can offer his help. Much appreciation. Here's what ...

HTTP Error 401.1
Hi everyone I'm getting this error when the other user is trying to access Ms CRM:HTTP Error 401.1 - Unauthorized: Access is denied.I've created the user in MS CRM and assigned him security role Thanks in advance -- donn ...

ODBC error
I am trying to download my calendar template in publisher, but it won't downlaod, it keeps saying ODCP driver not found. HELP! Windows XP? Do you have the service pack? Updating your MDAC components may help. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP news:// "Rose" <> wrote in message >I am trying to download my calendar template in publisher, but it won't > ...

Error 28 Error 5 or Error 6
Using RMS Verion 2.0. I used the Store import to import a liquor database. Lots of Parent/Childs. I had an item that was linked back to itself, the parent item had the same lookup as the child. We didn't catch the mistake until they scanned the item at the point of sale. One time it let us go all the way through the sale, take a payment and then we got Error 28 and the point of sale shut down. The transaction was never recorded. Another time, when we scanned the item we immediately got Error 6 overflow. It locked up the system and we had to Ctrl-Alt-Del to get out of the err...

cannot insert object error
hi, am getting cannot insert object error in case of VSTO application on some machines. am trying to do controls.addcontrol. Can you please post the code you are using. -- Regards, OssieMac "Jagadeesh" wrote: > hi, > am getting cannot insert object error in case of VSTO application on some > machines. > am trying to do controls.addcontrol. its a simple code where i am doing controls.AddButton / AddControl. this.Controls.AddButton(10, 10, 100, 100,"test"); Thanks, Jagadeesh "OssieMac" wrote: > Can you ple...

Operation failed errors.
Lately in the last few weeks i have gotten two letter icons for e-mail appear in my systems tray. When i click these instead of opening the e-mail for me, they give me an operations error message box. I close the box and the icon does not disappear or take me to my e-mail. THe two icons will then remain there for the rest of the day regardless of how many more e-mails I get and open. Can anyone please help me correct this annoying problem, even if its deleting the icon from the tray altogether so that it never shows up again. ...

How do I set up outlook? Everytime I attempt I get error message
-- Samuel H. Majors "Sam Majors" <> wrote in message > nothing PLEASE write your question in the body of the post and NOT just the subject Have a look here: If you read that link, you will see that you need to provide at least SOME information - the phrase "everytime I attempt I get an error message" is NOT providing any information. more detail on this would help -- Laura Rooke MVP - Mobile Devices -- Samuel H. Majors &q...

Very Small DL Gets "Too large" Error?
Exchange Server 2003. Outlook 2003. I was updating a small (six person) distribution list (DL) and got this message when I tried to save the DL: This distribution list is too large to save on your network email server. Please remove some members or put some of the names into separate, smaller distribution lists that can then be added to this one. We just switched over to Exchange Server 2003. Thus, our contacts and distribution lists are being saved on the server. This particular distribution list is part of the Contacts folder in the Public Folders. I have gotten this error messa...

Apply sales Dcoument
I am trying to understand 'Apply sales documents' i created an invoice, then post it and then sales return with the same amount m and post it as well then i open 'Apply Sales Document' window, when i came to click 'Apply amount' arrow, i got a message say 'this is not a biller transaction' i do not want to use auto apply is there any other way to acheive that Thanks How are you creating the return? Are you using the return process via the 'additional' or 'extras' button, or are you creating a Return document type? "Alaa Ramadan"...