Dates from Excel not Importing Correctly into Project

Sometimes dates are not imported into Project as they are entered in Excel.
For example 01 December 2007 was imported as 30 November 2007 when imported
into Project. other dates can be 2 to three days different than what's in
Excel. Any ideas?
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Sorry, but this newsgroup is for questions about Access, the database
product that's part of Office Professional.

I'd suggest reposting your question to a more appropriate newsgroup: one
related to Project or Excel.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele

"Bendinblues" <Bendinblues@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Sometimes dates are not imported into Project as they are entered in
> Excel.
> For example 01 December 2007 was imported as 30 November 2007 when
> imported
> into Project. other dates can be 2 to three days different than what's in
> Excel. Any ideas?

0
Douglas

Excel 2002 print problem
Excel 2002 rearanges cells and rows when iI print deos any one know why and how to fix it these are spread sheets created in other computers I am using a tablet pc ...

filter by date and action

How do I reposition a column on an excel spreadsheet
I want to move column J with data over to become column B. How to do this? Select Col J. Right click>Cut Select ColB. Right click>Insert Cut Cells -- Jacob "JonesALewis" wrote: > I want to move column J with data over to become column B. How to do this? Jacob's was is a good way of doing it. Here is another. Highlight the column. Hold down the Shift Key and Drag it to column B and Drop it. Note that when you are holding the shift key and drag you get an I Beam to indicate where you are about to drop the row. If you do not hold down the Shift key...

Transaction Date VS Business Date

Post Dated Checks

Help with an Excel formula
Hey, wondering if anyone can help me with a formula i need it to recognise that if the answer is negative it needs to be red. I think i need an if/then statement but do not know how?? Eg say the formula was just simply = F15-G15 then i need something to say if this anwer is negative then highlight red any help would be great thanks Create a custom format. Right click on the cell, choose Format Cells... On the Number tab, choose Custom. Try one of the formats with [Red] in it. If you like it, great. If not, you can create your own format. The rule is anythi...

Automation Excel too slow..
I like to get some help from Excel-automation-experienced guys: I started from article http://support.microsoft.com/kb/186122/ which shows how to open, read some contents, close excel file in MFC. I copied codes from article and pasted to OnInitDialog() with slight modification. Every time I click button, it opens, reads, displays Excel file contents in poped-up dialog, then when OK button clicked, it closes Excel file and application. It seems works and I have two problems here(I am using VC++6.0, win2000, excel 2000): 1. Too slow.. about 8 seconds after button clicked, 'Server Busy'...

edit Excel template
I have an existing template that was passed down to me from the previous person working my job. My problem is that I need to modify it. How do I do this? One of the items I want to be able to do is to automatically insert blank rows, and I have no idea how to accomplish this. Any ideas? 1) Copy the .xlt file (so you retain the original as backup) 2) Rename the file extension .xls 3) Make your changes 4) Save As YourFileName.xlt How you insert your row depends what problem you need to solve. Some examples follow. This is a recorded macro that always selects row 3 and inserts a row: Su...

Correcting Info in 2003 Outlook Startup Wizard
I put the wrong info into my Outlook Startup Wizard, and now it won't work - and I can't figure out how to get in to correct the info, since Outlook just shuts down on me. I have Outlook 2003, which was installed in my laptop when I got it in 2003. I have never needed to use it till now. Many thanks for any help you can give me! Make a new profile. See http://www.slipstick.com/Tutorials/profile/profile.htm - the method is very similar in outlook 2003. -- Diane Poremsky [MVP - Outlook] Outlook Tips: http://www.outlook-tips.net/ Outlook & Exchange Solutions Center: http://www...

Embedded Excel Objects in Word convert to pictures

strange date format problem

How to sort by name then date?

Excel price history import...
Hello, I have Money 2004 Deluxe and an excel file with a mutual fund price history. Is there a way to import the price history straight from the excel file avoiding manual imput??? (online update doesn't work because the mutual fund I'm dealing with is not available) Thanks, Lionel Modi ...

Is there an interpolation-function in Excel to read a chart more .
Your question appears to be incomplete. It is usually best to elaborate in the body of your post. The worksheet functions FORECAST(), TREND(), and GROWTH() can be used to interpolate linear, multiple linear (including polynomial) and exponential regressions. Jerry ...

Excel puts a 1 at the end of my filename
Whenever I open any Excel file, Excel automatically puts a 1 at the end of the filename. So for instance I'm trying to open xxx.xls I get xxx1.xls. And I have noticed that since this started happening I only get the "save as" option when I go to save the file. What could be causing this? Are you sure the filename includes the .xls extension? If it really doesn't, how are you opening the workbook? If the name of the file is: xxx.XLT (with a T), then the file is a template file. If you are opening a *.xlt file in windows explorer, then windows figures that you want to...

how do i add a logo to an excel 2003 invoice template?
In Office 2000 you were able to add a logo in the left upper corner of an invoice when customizing. In Office 2003 it seems that you cannot. PLEASE HELP! Thank You I don't know what special facility Office 2000 had, but can't you just paste a bitmap onto the Excel cell? - DH ...

if statement with dates #2

Counting Dates?

Emailing through Outook from Excel
Hi I run Outlook 20003, Excel 2000 and WinXP I have a spreasheet that contains a macro that allows me to send the Excel workbook directly to a group of email addresses. When this macro is run, it puts an email into my Outlook OUTBOX. The problem I have is that I then have to open Outlook and go into my OUTBOX and press the send/receive button before this email is sent. Is there a way that when an email goes into my outbox like this that I can let Outlook know just to send it without me actually having to go into Outlook and press the send/recieve button? Thanks John Calder Outloo...

An expression for dates from and to

FoxPro Files Too Large for Excel?
I am attempting to open .DBF files in Excel that contain over 300,000 Rows of information. Excel will only display 65,536 Rows. When I open the document in Notepad, I can view the missing information, but all the formatting is gone. Is there a way to open up the large document to spill over onto multiple spreadsheets? I would appreciate any suggestions, even recommendations for other software to use for this situation. xl cannot exceed 65,536 rows, Quattro can take more though. May be worth looking to see if you really need to bring the data int xl as the alternatives are Access and ru...