Dates from Excel not Importing Correctly into Project

  • Follow

Sometimes dates are not imported into Project as they are entered in Excel.
For example 01 December 2007 was imported as 30 November 2007 when imported
into Project. other dates can be 2 to three days different than what's in
Excel. Any ideas?
0
Reply Utf 1/2/2008 11:56:00 AM

Sorry, but this newsgroup is for questions about Access, the database
product that's part of Office Professional.

I'd suggest reposting your question to a more appropriate newsgroup: one
related to Project or Excel.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele

"Bendinblues" <Bendinblues@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Sometimes dates are not imported into Project as they are entered in
> Excel.
> For example 01 December 2007 was imported as 30 November 2007 when
> imported
> into Project. other dates can be 2 to three days different than what's in
> Excel. Any ideas?

0
Reply Douglas 1/2/2008 12:05:39 PM

(page loaded in 2.858 seconds)