convert Times New Roman Special G1 into arial

hello. I need to convert a text written with font Times New Roman Special G1,
which I downloaded from the internet, into a font availanble in most
computers, such as arial. Can you help me please? Thanks a lot. Fabian
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

This newsgroup is for questions about Access, the database product that's
part of Office Professional. I suspect you're asking about how to do this
with some other product.

I'd recommend reposting to a newsgroup related to whatever product it is
you're trying to use. If you are talking about Access, please explain what
exactly it is that you downloaded from the internet.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele

"fad_zar" <fad_zar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hello. I need to convert a text written with font Times New Roman Special
> G1,
> which I downloaded from the internet, into a font availanble in most
> computers, such as arial. Can you help me please? Thanks a lot. Fabian

-1
Douglas

How to Convert UTC to localTIme(C# )

Is there a registry key to specify the idle time before tracking info is processed?
Hello, In Outlook, read receipts and delivery notifications are processed in idle time, which seems to be about 1-2 minutes. Anyone know if a registry key specifies the exact idle time? We're looking to reduce it, like to zero if feasible! Thanks, - Alan. How did you come to this conclusion? Receipts are processed immediately = when using Exchange. Perhaps you need to specify your environment. --=20 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. After furious head scratching, Alan asked: | Hello, |=20 | In Outlook, read receipts and de...

Convert text to time value

how to convert date

Excel: Auto converting text to numbers

Convert Access97 to 2000

Appointment
I seem to have a recurring problem with CRM appointments in CRM 3.0, I have a callout which creates/updates an appointment, the problem is that for example when I create an appointment with an End Time of 10/06/09 it shows in the form when viewed in CRM as 09/06/09, even though when I look at the database table the correct date is being held (10/06/09)? This problem seems to occur no matter what date is entered? I have also ensured the duration is correct (e.g. all day event with correct number of days, e.g. Start = 06/06/09 - End = 10/06/09, Duration = 5 days), I'm puzzled as to what else...

1st Line in new docs
Hi When I used to type a new doc there was a gap at the top so the text appeared at the same point as when it was printed. Now there's no gap; the text appears right at the top of the screen although it still prints with the gap there. How do I change it so the text appears where it will print. I'm on Word 2007 TIA Tim Move the mouse cursor to the top of the document until it changes to two vertically opposed arrows and a tool-tip "Double-click to show white space" appears, then do that. The display of the white space can also be controlled by c...

why I see times new roman?
I have several html email messages composed in outlook express 6, I'm sure I highlited all text and set it to Arial 10. Then I drag the file to desktop, move it to vista windows mail draggin into inbox or other folder. The result is some parts of text shows arial 10 but some others Times new roman 10 or 12 what is annoying, because I use all arial 10, so I have to manually forward the email, highligh it again and set arial 10 and then, yes, I can see it properly. I checked the compose default font and everything is fine. Why is that? Is there any work around , helo...

Is it possible to customize the Billable time increments?
Hi all, Does anyone know if it is possible to customize the billable time dropdown in the Resovle Case page? Our company bills on 15 minute intervals and when the time goes about an hour, it starts jumping by the half hour. Is this data modifiable from anywhere in the database? Any help is appreciated Thanks Josh ...

Convert 2000 Calendar to web page

XML Note convert to DataSet

inserting current time absolute value
hey everyone I'm trying to create a formula that when something is entered in one cell the current time is stamped in another cell. So far here's what I came up in my C4 cell =IF(A4<>"", NOW()-TODAY(), "") When something is entered in cell A4, the current time enters in at cell C4. I copied the formula by using fill down, but when I enter in something in the next cell of A5, cell C5 and C4 gets updated with the same current time, when i enter the something in A6, cells C6, C5, C4 gets updated with the same time and ETC, ETC How would I use absolute valu...

Convert

Problem converting from Quicken to M2005

max number of fields on a form (new question)
I am creating a database based on a paper form. The paper form has over 360 individual pieces of information, all of which are recorded for research purposes. My boss would like me to create a replica electronic form based on the paper form, but access only allows 255 fields on one form. Other than subforms, is there any other way to get around this? I have my data organized into related tables, but every field from each table needs to be on the form. Any suggestions? The limit of 255 is not the form. Forms have a lifetime limit of 754 controls. That means that if you delete a control the...

Numbers converting to decimal

Converting Quicken 2004 to Money

Chart in time phase
I need to develop a line chart which includes 2 columns of data. Say for instance the data looks as follows: 5 6 15 9 20 12 50 25 Columns with the 5 and the 6 are for March. Columns with the 15 and the 9 are for February. So as we go up, the month increases. When I make my graph, the 5 and the 6 are first plotted points, the 15 and the 9 are the second, etc. In other words, it is plotting March, February, January, instead of January, February, March. How can I make the chart plot in a logical time phased manner? That is, Jan, Feb, Mar, etc? Thanks. jzis Instead of plain text &qu...

Converting from AOL to Outlook

Customizing "Convert Campaign Response"
We have created custom Fields in the Campaign Response entity that we would like to populate on the Lead Entity when we do a conversion. However it doesn't seem like this is possible from the Data Map. Is there a way to modify what fields are carried forward during a conversion, or do I need to find a different method? Thank you in advance. Hi, As I had some time left, I tried to figure this one out. To my surprise I can't find ANY direct link between a converted campaign response and a new lead. There is only an indirect link, through the campaign entity. But that does not ...

Convert English language document to Hindi
Is there any software available to convert an English language text document to Hindi language document by using dictionary based translation (not transliteration). For example: The sentence : My name is Joseph Should be converted to : ???? ??? ????? ?? ...

Problem with AFX_THREAD_STATE class converting from VS6.0 to VS.NET 2003
I have inherited some code that works in VS6.0. It has code snippets like the following: _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThreadState(); pThreadState->m_nLastHit = 0; and _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThreadState(); CToolTipCtrl* pToolTip = pThreadState->m_pToolTip; It then does things with these values. In VS.NET, there is no member variable in _AFX_THREAD_STATE that corresponds to m_nLastHit or m_pToolTip. Have these been replaced by something similar in VS.NET 2003 that I can use? #if (_MFC_VER < 0x0700) _AFX_THREAD_STATE* pThreadState = AfxGetThrea...