convert Times New Roman Special G1 into arial

  • Follow

hello. I need to convert a text written with font Times New Roman Special G1,
which I downloaded from the internet, into a font availanble in most
computers, such as arial. Can you help me please? Thanks a lot. Fabian
0
Reply Utf 9/14/2007 8:22:02 PM

This newsgroup is for questions about Access, the database product that's
part of Office Professional. I suspect you're asking about how to do this
with some other product.

I'd recommend reposting to a newsgroup related to whatever product it is
you're trying to use. If you are talking about Access, please explain what
exactly it is that you downloaded from the internet.

--
Doug Steele, Microsoft Access MVP
http://I.Am/DougSteele

"fad_zar" <fad_zar@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> hello. I need to convert a text written with font Times New Roman Special
> G1,
> which I downloaded from the internet, into a font availanble in most
> computers, such as arial. Can you help me please? Thanks a lot. Fabian

-1
Reply Douglas 9/14/2007 8:27:40 PM

(page loaded in 0.035 seconds)

Reply: