clave para instalar office 2007

quiero saber cual es la clave para instalar office 2007
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

On Mon, 10 Mar 2008 14:36:02 -0700, juan carlos <juan
carlos@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

The installation key is printed on the office disk or box.
-Tom.

>quiero saber cual es la clave para instalar office 2007
1
Tom

Out of Office #11
None of my Outlook clients Out of Office Assistants will work properly. You can turn them on, but they don't send the message. If this was one machine having a problem then I'd say it was Outlook, but with the whole company having the problem it seems more like an Exchange issue. To add a little more complexity to the situation if you create a rule in the Out of Office Assistant that sends a message template that you create in the rule to everyone who sends that person an email then the person sending the email will receive the template email. So in a way it works. The only problem is ...

glitches in my 2007 Outlook
Please I need help! About a week ago, I restarted my machine with a soft boot. When I went into Outlook, several items wouldn't work. 1. Whren you push the arranged button, and I try to change to To or from, I get a error message saying to restart Outlook because of the error. THIS ONLY HAPPENS ON THE INBOX FILE. All others tpes of files seem to sort ok. 2. When I try to look in the what's been SENT file, it automatically go to an error and says there is a problem with outlook.pst and I need to run the scanpst.exe. When I search for scanpst.exe it says it isn't find it. I&#...

Excel 2007 crash on save
I have several users, albeit not all, who are experiencing problems with Excel 2007 crashing during a manual save. Windows XP on all machines. So far it is only desktops, so the Bluetooth Com+ add-in is not an issue. These are spreadsheets that were created in Office 2003, so they are opening in Compatibility Mode. When you click save, you get the Compatibility Checker window, then when you click Continue and you get a window stating that Excel encountered a problem and needs to close. Event Viewer reports the following: Event Type: Error Event Source: Microsoft Office 12 Event Cat...

Pie charts from older versions to Excel 2007 on Windows XP
Hello, We recently updated our systems to Microsoft Office 2007 and of course with change comes problems. We have chart templates setup for much of the reporting that we do. When I change the numbers in the data series the corresponding fields on the chart reflect the change for the most part. However, when I enter a - or a zero the entire chart formatting is thrown off. I’ve tried just about everything I can think of other than recreating the charts, which I am hoping is avoidable, but is my last option. Thanks for any suggestions - please let me know if more detail is needed. H...

Import saved (Office Data File)
When I reinstalled Outlook I saved my Contacts to a Office Data File, how do I import them back into My Outlook? Thanks for any Help...Bob You never import a native outlook data file. In Outlook, = File->Open->Outlook Data File. Copy what you want to your current = default .pst file and close the old one when you are done. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, Bob Vance asked: | When I reinstalled Outlo...

Change icon in Office 2008
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel Til the release prior to sp2 I used to change the app icons with those that came in the 2004 version using the Get Info pane. After sp2 this no longer works. Not even changing the icons that you find in the packages of each app. Any thoughts? PS this was already ask, but no solution was given <http://www.officeformac.com/ms/ProductForums/Office/3822> On 8/1/09 4:34 PM, in article 59b796f8.-1@webcrossing.caR9absDaxw, "mctop@officeformac.com" <mctop@officeformac.com> wrote: > Til the release pr...

Exchange 2007 typical CPU utilization (store.exe)
Hi All, we recently installed a monitoring package that via WMI queries and such magic (NO agent software is installed), is able to monitor what is happening across the network. One thing I notice on our Exchange server is that the CPU always seems to be busy. Closer inspection of the server (watching task manager) shows that indeed store.exe is using around 15 - 50 percent of the CPU time almost always. Now this might be nomal, having only just got this product I am not sure what the CPU utilization was like before.. but with my experience in Exchange 5.5 (and yes I know ...

Blocking text in PPT 2007
Until recently I've used PowerPoint 2002 in XP but recently started using PPT 2007 in Windows 7. Now, when I block text within a colored text box I find it difficult to see (differentiate) the blocked text from the rest because it is shaded so faintly. Is there a way to make the selected text more easily visible? Shaded more distinctly? Thank you, Jeff AFAIK there's no way to change the shading. I've never had a problem with it though which I often did with 2002. -- john ATSIGN PPTAlchemy.co.uk Free PPT Hints, Tips and Tutorials http://www.pptalchemy.co.uk/pow...

Problem with Office installation
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Intel I installed the trial version of office and then upgraded to the full version, downloading it online. It installs fine, but when I try to run any of the office programs, I get a message that says: "A problem has been detected with the Microsoft Office installation. Try running the Office Installer again to resolve the problem." I've reinstalled it at least 5 times now, and I still get the same message. I've uninstalled office and then installed it. I've restarted my computer. Nothing will make that ...

Outlook 2007 will not start
Early this morning I booted my laptop and went to read my email. All was well. I shutdown Outlook and then the computer. I came back to my office at 11:00am and now Outlook will not start. It hangs at the Outlook 2007 splash screen. I checked for updates and installed the updates. still no good. I inserted the Office CD and tried to run repair. It ran for at least 20 minutes before I killed it. Any ideas how to get my Outlook going? Thanks Open your Task Manager to see if Outlook.exe is still running in the processes. If it is, kill it and then try to restart Outlook. If that'...

EXCEL 2007 recently used fonts
Word 2007 still has the RECENTLY USED FONTS, but it doesn't seem to be available in EXCEL. Does it exist in EXCEL? Is there someway to install it or apply it? It's awful constantly scrolling trying to find a font I need to continually use in different places. thanks. Hi, You don't need to scroll the list. Just click in the Font box and start typing the list is an autoselect list. There is no Recent Font in Excel. -- Thanks, Shane Devenshire "maryann2h" wrote: > Word 2007 still has the RECENTLY USED FONTS, but it doesn't seem to be > available ...

Para format for whole document
I would like to have a uniform format document on my received document. The received document seems have various/random formats. I want to change the document with numbered paras and multi-level numbered paras. I hate the default left justified numbers as when goes beyond 9, it becomes poor looking. I like decimal number paras. Can someone give me guidance how to accomplish this job. I have studied the help file and tried to follow the instructions. However, the instructions work correctly but sometimes not. I believe it is affected by previous formatting but I have no ide...

Mac Office 2001 & PC Office 2000 Problems
We have a network at our school with PC's and Mac's attached. We are sharing office files. There is no problem opening office files on the PC as long as the extensions are there. But after a file is opened on the PC the Mac doesn't seem to recognize it well. It can only be opened from the program (word, excel) and not from a file list. We had Mac Office 98 but upgraded to 2001 hoping this would help but it still does not recognize it. Also some of the files get turned into "read only" when trying to open them on the Mac. Can anyone help? We are thinking o...

Legacy applicaton with CreateObject not working in Outllook 2007
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0009_01C8D7C9.962589E0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable We have an legacy access application which imports certain messages from = an Outlook mail folder. The relevant code is : Dim olApp As Object, nsNameSpace As Object, IBFolder As Object, CHFolder = As Object Dim i As Long, CHMessages As Object, MessDate As Date, Message As = String, MessSubject As String, MessFrom As String Set olApp =3D CreateObject("OutLook.Application") Set nsNameSpace =3D ...

Office 2004 vs. Office X
> This message is in MIME format. Since your mail reader does not understand this format, some or all of this message may not be legible. --B_3169220202_265370 Content-type: text/plain; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: 7bit I currently an using Office 2001 and want to update so I do need to work in the Classic environment, but I don't understand the difference between Office 2004 and Office X. Help please. --B_3169220202_265370 Content-type: text/html; charset="US-ASCII" Content-transfer-encoding: quoted-printable <HTML> <HEAD> <TITL...

Reading Office 2007 format in Office 2003
I have Office 2003 with all available updates. I have also installed the compatibility pack for the Office 2007 system and all available updates. This is on a Windows XP Pro SP3 system. I have two .doc files which were sent to me by email. I believe they are scans of a printed document. In any case, I am unable to view them with Word 2003. I *can* view them using WordPad, and they look fine. I can also view them on a different computer which does not have MS Office, but does have the MS Word Viewer v1.8313.8221 SP3. I would like to be able to view these documents in Word 2003...

Saving as PDF in 2007
I am needing to output reports from access to PDF. This seems to be a simple task with the PDF/XPS add-in and it works fine maually. BUT when I use it in code with the OutputTo it takes 15 minuites to save a report that when done manually takes < 1 min. I have found that I can get it to achieve the same time frame if I open the report first then call the code but this only works when I manually open the report. When I try doing OpenReport in preview mode then run this code from a form it still takes forever and almost locks up. Is there any way to get the quick effect and still have it all ...

Formula para promedios con suma/divisi�n/cursos
Hola: Amigos Yo sumo la columna A1:A10 en la celda A11, en A12 quiero evaluar cualtas celdas estan utilizazdas por decir tengo 8 celdas llenas y 2 vacias por lo tanto quiero que me evalue cuantas celdas estan utilizadas y que la suma optenida en A11 se divida entre elnumero dee celdas utilizadas, para el ejemplo seria 8. Gracias -- Guido Quintanilla G�mez Ayacucho - Per� Hola NOTA: formula en frances (me parece que debe ser el mismo en espanol ?) >cuantas celdas estan utilizadas =NB.SI(A1:A10;"<>0") (no se cuenta las celdas sin valor) o =NB.SI(A1:A10;"<>&qu...

Outlook 2007 hangs after receiving all email messages.
I am running Outlook 2007 on Windows 7. When I launch Outlook the first time, it will download all my email messages and then it hangs on the last one. For example, if there are 20 messages to download, it will get to 'Receiving message 20 of 20' and just hang there, it will never come up with the message 'Send/Receive Complete'. The only way I can get out of it and be able to send and receive again is to close down Outlook, go into the task manager and kill the Outlook process that is still running and relaunch Outlook. Then it seems to work fine again. Any a...

Excel 2007 network file sharing quibble...
In Excel 2003, by default if one user had an excel document open, any other users that opened it while it was in use would be prompted that they could only access the file as Read Only. Excel 2007 is now in use on a number of workstations, but not all, so it is necessary to retain the 2003 xls format across the company until all users have access to Excel 2007. The issue is that now 1, 2, even 7 users can open the same xls file at once and not be 'locked' out. When saving the document there are no prompts at all to say that x amount of users currently have the file open or that the d...

Out of office reply #7
Out of office reply work only internally (company email to same company email..ie john_doe@msn.com to jane_doe@msn.com). but it won't work externally, like if someone from outside using hotmail, yahoo, gmail, other company email address. it won't send an out of office reply. how do we turn this feature on. we are using exchange 2003 enterprise sp2. thx in advance. Look under the Global Settings, Internet Message Format, Default Properties, Advanced Tab. -- Ben Winzenz Exchange MVP MessageOne Read my blog! http://winzenz.blogspot.com http://feeds.feedburner.com/winzenz (RSS...

Excel 2007 charts move
Why is it when I format a worksheet with charts, save and close, the charts have moved upon re-opening the document? This did not happen w/ 2003. The charts end up moving over text and each time I have to move them back. How can I make them stay embedded in a particular place on the worksheet? ...

disabling outlook 2007 folder synchronization
how to disable outlook 2007 folder synchronization? and what are the pros and cons? surface creature;111676 Wrote: > how to disable outlook 2007 folder synchronization? and what are the > pros and > cons? Not enough detail to answer. -- Brian Tillman Brian Tillman [MVP-Outlook] -- http://forums.slipstick.com ...

Selective Out of Office replies
We're running Outlook 2003 against an Exchange 2000 server (soon to be Exchange 2003). I have a "normal" e-mail account - myname@mycompany.com and an alias on that account which we use on our web site - info@mycompany.com. If I turn on Out Of Office, and someone sends a message to info@mycompany.com, they get my auto-reply from myname@mycompany.com . Is there a way to configure the auto-reply for Out of Office to only send it back to people who mailed myname@ and not info@? If not, I assume the only option is to set up a separate e-mail account just for info@. TMN <tmn313@h...

Need to open a public calendar (Office Calendar
I have searched and searched newsgroups but there is nothing about this. I am trying to setup a user to see our company's public calendar. This is NOT a calender found by opening someone's shared calendar via finding the person in the global address book. We have an Exchange server 2003 and I think this calendar was created there not in Outlook? I have this calendar in my Outlook folder under "Other Calendars" I already right clicked it and gave the new user rights to see it and edit it, but how do I add it to her Outlook? This calendar is NOT my calendar that I created. ...