Barcode labels from access 2007

  • Follow

Does anyone know if you can print barcode labels from Access 2007? I would
like to label inventory that is stored in boxes. Sometimes an employee needs
a part and checks out the part then later returns the part. I need to keep
track of these parts and who has them. Any ideas? I am currently using
RedBeam Check In/ Check Out but wanting to switch to Access.

0
Reply kaw 1/14/2010 9:38:25 PM

Hi,

     Please see my answer in response to your other post.

            Clifford Bass

kaw wrote:
>Does anyone know if you can print barcode labels from Access 2007? I would
>like to label inventory that is stored in boxes. Sometimes an employee needs
>a part and checks out the part then later returns the part. I need to keep
>track of these parts and who has them. Any ideas? I am currently using
>RedBeam Check In/ Check Out but wanting to switch to Access.

Reply Clifford 1/14/2010 9:43:06 PM

I've built several barcode databases in Access. I've used Code 39, because
it handles both numbers and text. You can get plenty of good information at
this website:

http://www.adams1.com/share.html

--
Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP
http://www.datastrat.com

"kaw" <u57493@uwe> wrote in message news:a21dc1a2513e0@uwe...
> Does anyone know if you can print barcode labels from Access 2007? I would
> like to label inventory that is stored in boxes. Sometimes an employee
> needs
> a part and checks out the part then later returns the part. I need to keep
> track of these parts and who has them. Any ideas? I am currently using
> RedBeam Check In/ Check Out but wanting to switch to Access.

0
Reply Arvin 1/15/2010 5:13:21 AM

(page loaded in 0.041 seconds)

Reply: