Access 2007: Where does database name display?

I just had Access 2007 installed on my computer.  Simple question: where does
a database's name display in Access 2007?  Sometimes it pops up at the very
top of the Access window; most of the time it is hidden.

When I have two databases open at the same time, there is no easy way to
identify which database I am working with.
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

Hi Daniel,

     The name or title show in the Access title bar.  Check the Application
Title settings in each of the databases to make sure they are not causing the
Access title bar to display nothing.  Office button, Access Options button,
Current Database section, Application Options subsection, Application Title
item.  If it is set to even one space, it can cause a problem.  So highlight
the entire field and either make sure it is entirely clear by deleting
everything or replace the contents with the actual name as you want it to
display.

               Clifford Bass

Daniel Collison wrote:
>I just had Access 2007 installed on my computer.  Simple question: where does
>a database's name display in Access 2007?  Sometimes it pops up at the very
>top of the Access window; most of the time it is hidden.
>
>When I have two databases open at the same time, there is no easy way to
>identify which database I am working with.

Clifford

Restricting access to note attachments

Outlook Web Access AutoSignature

Access 2003 and Access 2007 Synchronization

Excel Row to Access Columns

Access

access mail on WEB

access or mount mirrored hard disks

word 2007 document prints every other line of text.
word 2007 document started printing every other line of type as of yesterday. Document shows okay in print preview, but prints incorrectly. If Print Preview appears OK and you are using an Inkjet printer, I would suspect that you have a problem with the ink nozzles in the printer. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "bh" <bh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C2A0B201-CA31-4482-B538-B...

CRM v4 Accessibility Improvements

Access Database In Great Plains

List opportunities order by estimatedclosedate and name of custome
I had done an aspx that returns all open opportunities ordered ascending by estimatedclosedate, or ordered ascending by name of customer. But when i try to order de two attributtes at the same time, nothing happens, because if i filter first by name of customer, and next by estimatedclosedate, the result comes ordered by estimatedclosedate. Anyone can help me? -- Regards, Pedro Airó ...

Upsizing Access to SQL Server 2000

Outlook Web Access #19

Missing File Names
Version: 2004 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.5 (Leopard) Processor: Power PC When clicking on an Excel file I get the following message: ':Mac Excel Expander:Mac Excel Expander' could not be found. I also get this message when trying to launch a Word file. I have recently removed Office 2008 and reinstalled 2004. Thanks ...

Mocrosoft Outlook 2007
I have had my computer for about 3 months and all of the sudden everytime I reply to an email in Outlook it freezes up the whole program. The only way to unfreeze it is to restart my computer. Any help out there. I have a Dell desktop wtih Vista. Do you have a program called Outlookaddinsetup in Control = Panel->Programs->Uninstall? If yes, uninstall it. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, Donovan ask...

Accounting with Ms Access

BP3 Site Settings access

Excel to Access
Hi group, quick question. If I have a macro to upload some Excel data into Access, can this macro be used by a user without Access installed on its PC???? The Access database is located in a shared drive, the Excel is stored in the user's PC. ....And same thing in the other way, can a user without Access import from Excel some Access info?? Versions are Excel 2003 and Access 2002. Thanks in advance, Cecilia Can you buy Excel without buying the entire Microsoft Office Suite? I'm not sure if there are variations in the way microsoft sells products in different countries s...

Access Levels
Hi I am having real difficulty in getting the access levels to work as I want them. Basically I want to control access at the Business Unit level. However, how do I know which business unit a specific account record belongs to? As far as I can see it is determined by the owner of the record and their corresponding Business Unit. Is this correct? Thanks You are correct. The record is only tied to the BU through the owner. Matt Parks ---------------------------------------- ---------------------------------------- On 26 May 2004 06:51:29 -0700, l.hargrave@btinternet.com (Lee) wrote: Hi I ...

Access and Accessibility
Does anyone know of a good resource for information about developing accessible applications using Microsoft Access 2003 or 2007? "Risikio" <Risikio@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7BF54007-6C65-444E-BC25-84C90173AE8F@microsoft.com... > Does anyone know of a good resource for information about developing > accessible applications using Microsoft Access 2003 or 2007? As far as I know, all the Windows accessibility features are available in Office. Speech recognition improves with each version. -- Arvin Meyer, MCP, MVP http://www.datastrat.com http://w...

Controls Name value not typename query
Greetings I have the code below where I would like ALL but ONE of fields to have the text set to BLANK and made visible. How can I add a statement to only set X.Text and X.visible values if it isnt ME.combopatient?? I've look at the functions under controls and can see how I can directly access the control name. For Each X In Me.Controls If TypeName(X) = "TextBox" Or TypeName(X) = "ComboBox" Then 'If not comboPatient then do the following ... X.Text = "" X.Visible = False Else comboPatient.En...