'msysdb'

Hi,

   I have a very big problem:
When i try to open my database i get an error message : "The Microsoft
Access Database Engine cannot find the object 'msysdb'.Make sure the object
exists and that you spell the name correctly"
   Actually i don't remember what's 'msysdb',I think that it seems to be the
table that creates the ribbon,by the way i don't use these ribbons now.
   I cannot export or import any object from or to this database,can anybody
help?

Regards
access 16762 articles. 2 followers. Follow

On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 00:58:01 -0800, Pietro <Pietro@discussions.microsoft.com>
wrote:

>Hi,
>
>   I have a very big problem:
>When i try to open my database i get an error message : "The Microsoft
>Access Database Engine cannot find the object 'msysdb'.Make sure the object
>exists and that you spell the name correctly"
>   Actually i don't remember what's 'msysdb',I think that it seems to be the
>table that creates the ribbon,by the way i don't use these ribbons now.
>   I cannot export or import any object from or to this database,can anybody
>help?
>
>Regards

MSysDB is the master system table which contains the basic information about
your entire database. If it has been deleted or corrupted, your database is
cooked, I fear!

Try the suggestions at http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/corruptmdbs.htm; you
may need to hire one of the database salvage services referenced there.

Good current backups are essential... for the very reason you have just
unfortunately discovered.

             John W. Vinson [MVP]
0
John

'msysdb'
Hi, I have a very big problem: When i try to open my database i get an error message : "The Microsoft Access Database Engine cannot find the object 'msysdb'.Make sure the object exists and that you spell the name correctly" Actually i don't remember what's 'msysdb',I think that it seems to be the table that creates the ribbon,by the way i don't use these ribbons now. I cannot export or import any object from or to this database,can anybody help? Regards On Wed, 6 Feb 2008 00:58:01 -0800, Pietro <Pietro@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote...

error message "msysdb" not found
hello when i'm try to open very Important access file it's give an error message "microsoft access Engine can't find msysbd Object make sure that the name or the path Correct" or something like that the file id very very Important Please help me to fix the file Not sure it can be fixed, hope you have a backup... MAKE A BACK-UP http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/corruption/symptoms.htm Read Me... http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/corruption/retrievedata.htm http://allenbrowne.com/ser-25.html -- Gina Whipp 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access) "I feel I ...

"Not find the object MSysDB, what to do ???? access 2007
I receive this message when trying to open my Access 2007,,what to do??? Your database is corrupt. The first thing to do is to make a backup of this database file and put it in a safe place. Next open up just Access, then do a compact and repair. After opening up Access go to the Office button, Manage, Compact and Repair database, then fine the problem database. If that doesn't work, hopefully you have a recent backup. Tony Toews has an excellent web page on database corruption. Http://www.granite.ab.ca/access/corruptmdbs.htm Allen Brown also has excellent info o...