View one record at a time in a report.

  • Follow

I am new to access.
I created a report from a table using the wizard.
When I view the report, I only want to see one given record at a time - not
all records.
How do I do this?
Thank you
Ron

0
Reply uroron 9/4/2007 2:48:00 PM

The easiest way is to start from a form, where you bring up the record you
want to see. Then put a command button on the form, to open the report to
just that one record.

Here's the code you need for the command button:
    Print the record in the form
at:
    http://allenbrowne.com/casu-15.html

"uroron" <u37161@uwe> wrote in message news:77b7cc9fbd597@uwe...
>I am new to access.
> I created a report from a table using the wizard.
> When I view the report, I only want to see one given record at a time -
> not
> all records.
> How do I do this?
> Thank you
> Ron

Allen, thank you very much for your help.  Your code worked perfectly.
Ron

Allen Browne wrote:
>The easiest way is to start from a form, where you bring up the record you
>want to see. Then put a command button on the form, to open the report to
>just that one record.
>
>Here's the code you need for the command button:
>    Print the record in the form
>at:
>    http://allenbrowne.com/casu-15.html
>
>>I am new to access.
>> I created a report from a table using the wizard.
>[quoted text clipped - 4 lines]
>> Thank you
>> Ron

Reply uroron 9/5/2007 6:15:21 PM