printing group header on each page

Hi,

I have a report that is grouped and prints the group header on the first
page of each group. There are multiple pages for each group.
How can I get the group header to print on each page?

Thanks,
Steve

Thanks, works like a charm.

"Duane Hookom" wrote:

> Set the Group Header's Repeat Section property to Yes.
>
> --
> Duane Hookom
> Microsoft Access MVP
>

> "Steve" wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have a report that is grouped and prints the group header on the first
> > page of each group. There are multiple pages for each group.
> > How can I get the group header to print on each page?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Steve

printing copies

Moving all e-mail groups and accounts?
Hi, We recently migrated e-mail accounts and groups from 5.5 to exchange 2003 with disabled AD users placeholders. Everything works fine. However the exchange server and the users are all in domain B within the forest. We want to move all the groups and mailboxes into domain A. Can i just migrate all of them to domain A and see no problems? I'll also have to put the exchange server on domain A as well. IS tehre a routeine to follow? I'm thinking this will actually be very straight forward? Will users need to reconfigure outlook? The exchange server name will nbot be changi...

Ghosted print and print preview

Print Dynamic Range

TCP/IP printing

Printing booklet

Drawing Page Orientation Doesn't Match Printer Paper Orientation #2
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.4 (Tiger) Processor: Power PC The thumbnail preview shows that the drawing page orientation doesn't match the printer paper orientation. I can not get the page orientation to match. When I change it to letter, I can see the document change to landscape. When I change the page orientation to landscape, it changes the document to portrait. The two will not be the same. This is in Word 2008, it also happened in an older version of Word. Help, what do I do? ...

Check printing in GP 7.0

Disable View by Group for all Folders at once?
When I recently upgraded to Outlook 2003, a number of new settings went into affect. I would prefer that this not occur, but luckily most I have been able to deal with, one by one (e.g., the stupid, annoying paperclip started showing up in all Microsoft programs I use immediately after upgrading to Outlook 2003). Anyhow, I would like to be able to disable the View option to Arrange By/Show In Groups for all of my Outlook folders. Seems I have to do it on a folder by folder basis which is unacceptable with the number of folders I maintain for work. Does anyone know how to disable Show In...

"Tiled" print setting.

CHtmlView and Printing

Problems with printing

Printing--How not to Print Bkground

Printing in Vista

How do you customize the 'Print View'?

Printing problem

Print a report without displaying print preview
Hi, Please can someone tell me in a really basic way how can I print a report WITHOUT it also previewing. I'm using 2007 I have several forms which have a print button ( created with the command button wizard, report operations, print report, then relevant report is chosen to print). This works great, and prints the relevant report for the the associated record, however when you click the print button it also displays the print preview and doesn't close it again. This means that until the preview is closed the same thing keeps printing when the button is clicked....

Printing clips the side of the document words
Hello, I've just installed all the updates for Windows XP that were required and others also and have Office 2003 with Outlook 2003. I've tried to print an email message and the words in the narrative are clipped on the right and left margins. The "TO" "FROM" "SUBJECT" and all the other header information is aligned correctly and the problem is only with the main text portion. When I print regular WORD documents, I don't have this problem and my printer can print directly to the edge of the paper (Laser). The formatting is coming from Outlook a...

Restricting email between users or groups
Hi, first off I am a little new to exchange here, so please bare with me. Here is what my problem is and what I need to do. I am running Exchange 2003 and I have the following groups: Staff Students Support What I need to do is have the all of the people in the Students group do the following: 1.Neither send nor receive any email to or from the outside world. 2.Only be able to send email to their teachers. 3.Not be able to send email to each other. So what I am asking is how do you do this in exchange. You help will be greatly appreciated!!! Thanks, Jeff Jeff, If you bring up...

Currency to Print
Is there a way to set up the defaut "Currency To Print:" to Originating when printe the Invoice from the Sales Batch ID. There is no problem to print the Invoice from Sales transaction Entry, because the default Currency was set using Originating. Thanks, Kevin, Yes. When you select the Print icon in Sales Batch, print options window will open where you specify Originating in Print currency in Dropdown. This should work the same way as printing invoice from sales transaction entry -- Thanks Janakiram M.P. MCP-GP http://janakirammp.blogspot.com "Kevin Zhou" wro...

Slowing Printing with Publisher & Merged Database
I am doing a newsletter that prints out customers addresses by pulling them off an Excel spreadsheet. I have about 1200 records in the spreadsheet. As the printer runs, it prints out each newsletter with one customers address and then moves down to the next record. The problem I am having is that it takes an extremely and I mean extremely long time to print. 10 copies takes about 15 to 20 minutes. My Publisher file is about seven megabytes. I am using Publisher 2003 and Windows XP Pro SP2 printing to a Xerox 3535 creo Spire. The Spire shows the file as being 900 MB for each 100...

Printing
Hi, I have a custom list control (base class is not CListCtrl but simply CWnd). I need to implement printing. I once created a whole printing function for a standard CListCtrl, by making complete custom drawing routines to take data out of the list control and draw it onto a printer DC. However, I have seen how "Custom Grid Control" and other controls can somehow simply map the screen (including icons and everything) onto the printer.. it's not simply a screen print obviously, because it adapts to the printer resolution, but I do wonder if there isn't just a standard print...

Printing on banner paper
Hi, I have an HP1220C printer, and am running Publisher 2000 on Windows 98. I would like to print on HP banner paper, but even when I set the paper type to banner, it breaks across the page with spaces between the letters. Can you help me? After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from Peter <Peter@ascboston.org>... > I have an HP1220C printer, and am running Publisher 2000 > on Windows 98. I would like to print on HP banner paper, > but even when I set the paper type to banner, it breaks > across the page with spaces between the letters. ...