How to add summary fields to Group Footer in Access Reports?

How do you add a Summary fields to Group Footers in Access?  I have a Detail
field I want to Sum in the Group Footer in my report.
--
Pat Dools

Add Lookup Fields to Entity

Problems creating a PDF file from a report using autoexec macro
Hi, I am using the autoexec macro to run a report and print it out as a pdf file. My steps in the autoexec macro are 1. OpenReport 2. Print Out 3. RunCode 4. Quit. The RunCode is designed to delay the closing of the application by two minutes so that the pdf file can be created. Whenever I run this, I get a box that comes up and says "Print Macro Definitions" Include for Macro _Properties _Actions and Arguments _Permissions by User and Group. The application hangs on this without closing. Can someone tell me what I am doing wrong? Is Print Out the right command? Tha...

Landed Costs Reporting
My company wants to start using the landed cost functionality in GP. But one thing that we cannot seem to resolve are the reporting capabilites of GP in regards to landed costs. We want these costs to be added to inventory (hence our desire to use landed costs), but we still want to know the breakdown of our cost of sales when the items are sold. Are you able to break out the components of the cost of sales (original product cost, duty, freight, etc)? Or are the details lost once the landed costs added to inventory? Thanks The details are indeed lost as the total landed cost of the...

Excel Add Ins

Outlook Web Access Problem #3
I use Exchange 5.5 SP4 on an NT4.0 Server. I use Outlook Web Access for accessing email from home or another pc. The reply function is no longer working in OWA. You click on reply and nothing happens. Any thoughts? OWA is a function of Exchange and can best be answered in an Exchange news group, probably the adminnistrator group on msnews.microsoft.com. >-----Original Message----- >I use Exchange 5.5 SP4 on an NT4.0 Server. I use Outlook >Web Access for accessing email from home or another pc. >The reply function is no longer working in OWA. You click >on reply...

POS 2009 Add-In: Populating a Task Pad

server manager not displaying the Server summary
Hi, I'm using Windows server 2008 R2 x64. My server manager not displaying the values in server summary. Only displays the label. Is it a symptom for virus. I'm using Mcafee enterprises. I doesn't detect any virus. Or should I change something. Anyone please help me Vijay chandar ...

Add on

Return Focus to Access after Excel Export
This is something thats been bothering me for a while. I have a VBA subroutine that takes a recordset and pastes the data to a blank Excel worksheet. Then Access gives a message that it's complete. The problem is that the active window is the excel worksheet, and not the access form. Anyone know how to return the focus back to Acess after the copyfromrecordset is complete? Could you post your code so we can try and help. -- Hope this helps, Daniel Pineault http://www.cardaconsultants.com/ For Access Tips and Examples: http://www.devhut.net Please rate this post using the vo...

THANKS A LOT FOR THIS GROUP
I am just making the final touches in my POS before I go live next Monday. I just want to say THANKS A LOT to all of you for taking the time to answer the questions posted because I do not know what I could have done without this group. I have to say it out loud Microsoft Dynamics User's Guide is not very good at giving details and after expending $20K, I do not think that I should pay $500/3hr to get a basic question answered. Thanks a lot Gina Gina, I agree - without this group and the kind assistance from the many that frequent it - we all would have given up a long time ago. ...

M2003 Deluxe hangs up when try to access Tax reports/estimator
I am running 2003 Deluxe and for some reason it gets stuck (won't respond) when I try to get into Tax reports, tax estimator, tax return line manager, or other tax-related items. Any suggestions (serious ones only) on how to get this to work? ...

Add-in cannot be loaded OL07

sql server report 2008 formatting options
The following two questions pertain to format questions I have about sql server 2008: 1. When I export some of the sql server 2008 tables to either word or PDF, and the table goes to two or more pages, there is a complete empty page break. Basically I will see the table, followed by a blank page, the table is continued to another page, there is another empty page, the table is continued to another page, there is another empty page. Thus can you tell me how to make certain there are not all the empty pages I just listed above? 2. I am thinking of creating 1 table...

Add File menu to custom toolbar

Summary %age report
I have a report based on a table that contains details of orders won and lost and their values. I would like to produce a report that gives the following information: percentage of orders won as a percentage of total orders percentage of orders lost as a percentage of total orders percentage of orders won as a percentrage of orders > £250000 How can I achieve this? ...

Format text to add character

Use Parameter Data to populate a form field
I am trying to figure out how to take the data I enter from a parameter query to populate a field on a form. Include the parameter(s) as a computed column(s) in the query, e.g. PARAMETERS [Enter start date:] DATETIME, [Enter end date:] DATETIME; SELECT SomeField, SomeOtherField, [Enter start date:] AS StartDate, [Enter end date:] AS EndDate FROM SomeTable WHERE DateField BETWEEN [Enter start date:] AND [Enter end date:]; In the above example you can then bind text box controls on the form to the StartDate and EndDate fields. Ken Sheridan Stafford, England JudyKemp w...

Crystal Reports Running Slow
Is there any general reasons why Crystal Reports could all-of-a-sudden be running significantly slower than it has in the past? Thanks, Boolean1 ...

add a DC in a LegSite

How do i access microsoft excel on windows xp? #2
I recently purchased a pc that came with windows xp home. I thought the microsoft excel programme would come with it, but i can not find it anywhere. Does this mean i have to purchase it seperately? Yes; or as part of Microsoft Office. "ayanda" wrote: > I recently purchased a pc that came with windows xp home. I thought the > microsoft excel programme would come with it, but i can not find it anywhere. > Does this mean i have to purchase it seperately? ...

excel add-ons