How do I create Vertical line down whole detail section?

As the detail section can grow and shrink I want insert my line using On
Print in the property section as per some advise given in another thread (not
started by me). The advisor suggested the code [Me.Line (2.3 * 1440, 0) -
Step(0, 20 * 1440)]
]but I have no idea how or where to insert it. Can anyone help?  How do I
create or edit the [event procedure] in On Print in the properties section

Open your report in design view and double-click the gray bar above the
detail section. This should display the properties dialog. Click the Event
properties tab. Click the dropdown in the On Print event and select [Event
Procedure]. Then click the [...] button on the right.

You should now be in the code window with these lines already entered for you:

Private Sub GroupHeader2_Print(Cancel As Integer, PrintCount As Integer)

End Sub

Enter the code below between the two lines to draw a vertical line about
2.3" from the left margin.
   Me.Line (2.3 * 1440, 0) - Step(0, 20 * 1440)

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP

"ruperthouse" wrote:

> As the detail section can grow and shrink I want insert my line using On
> Print in the property section as per some advise given in another thread (not
> started by me). The advisor suggested the code [Me.Line (2.3 * 1440, 0) -
> Step(0, 20 * 1440)]
> ]but I have no idea how or where to insert it. Can anyone help?  How do I
> create or edit the [event procedure] in On Print in the properties section
-1

create a roster

Several (x, y) coordinated lines on one graph
I am trying to plot for the general (x, y) coordinated dataset. For example, Series A (1, 50) (8, 90) (10, 300) (300, 500) Series B (3, 80) (400, 90) Series C (30, 80) (200, 120) and so on. The data is store on single worksheet Series Name x coordinate y coordinate A 1 50 A 8 90 A 10 300 A 300 500 B 3 80 B ...

this is a test subject line
a test I say ...

Task Create - Status

Macro that inserts lines
I have this macro that inserts a line if the value in D changes and copy the value in D to A. I want this macro to only start looking in D14 or from row 14. tx for all the help Dim row_index As Long Application.ScreenUpdating = False lastrow = ActiveSheet.Cells(Rows.Count, "A").End(xlUp).row For row_index = lastrow - 1 To 2 Step -1 If Cells(row_index, "D").Value <> _ Cells(row_index + 1, "D").Value Then Cells(row_index + 1, "D").EntireRow.Insert _ (xlShiftDown) Cells(row_index + 1, 1).Value = Cells(row_index + ...

Create external database

How to create pie chart with %

when form created

Creating a Brochure

how many lines per sheet in excel 2003
ave they increased the number of lines in excel 2003 or is it still 65536 Still, ever heard of 'categorizing'? Danny On Sun, 17 Jul 2005 16:04:01 -0700, Des53 <Des53@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: > ave they increased the number of lines in excel 2003 or is it still 65536 -- Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/mail/ Hi Des, Row and column specifications are unchanged in xl2003 (65536 x 256). I have heard no suggestion that these are likely to change any time soon --- Regards, Norman "Des53" <Des53@discus...

How to create Access macro shortcut

Creating an ad book

Access unable to create an MDE

create a database from which bibliography an be created
How do I create a database from which a bibliography can be added to the end of a Word document? I used the program RefManager, but that is too expensive for me to update. Does Word 2003 have such a program? Thanks Not natively. Have you checked your academic institution? They might have campus licenses which students can use at home. You could give Zotero a spin (www.zotero.org). Personally, I don't like it, but that's just me. Word 2007 comes with referencing capabilities, but they are limited in functionality. Anything special you want, you would have to add i...

protecting a group of cells not a whole worksheet
I would like to protect a group of cells and not a whole worksheet but I haven't been able to figure out how to do this. I think this would be the best way for what I am wanting to do. I have a spreadsheet that I send to 13 people. They make changes and send back to me and then I have to up-date the changes. If I could protect all the cells except for the one they enter in - then I could save the file on a shared drive and it would eliminate me up-dating. Is there a way to do this? Hi select the cells for which you want to allow entries. After this goto 'Format - cells - Protection&...

Error creating activities from Cases
Hi I have an out of the box SBS 2003 CRM Setup I have installed Rollup1 and the new help files Under about MS CRM it has CRM 3.0 (3.0.5300.0) When we try and create activies from within a case, we get the following to errors in the event log We can create the activities just fromthe main web client menu ok The same thing happens in the outlook client (OL 2003, Exchange 2003) I found some links to verabose stuff, but they all applied to the have MS CRM setup on multiple server. We have tried it with and without Outlook open Anyhelp appreciated Event Type: Error Event Source: MSC...

Create multiple owner fields?
Is it possibel to create multiple owner fields in a form. We need to track the users who is working with an account. I know only own owner field is supported, but is it poosible to have one owner field and custom fields using the lookup dialog to map more users? // Mats Have you looked at creating a custom entity. Then have a Many to One relationship to user and a Many to One relationship to Account. "Langer" wrote: > > > Is it possibel to create multiple owner fields in a form. We need to > track the users who is working with an account. I know only own o...

Creating a duplicate worksheet
I have a spreadsheet which i wish to give access to other users. But I want this to be a master spreadsheet ,and create access to a constantly updated duplicate worksheet. This will enable other users the ability to ammend or adapt a duplicate sheet that will not affect the master. Can this be done? -- Thanks Paul Keep the master and distribute copies. -- Gary''s Student - gsnu201001 "Paul" wrote: > I have a spreadsheet which i wish to give access to other users. > But I want this to be a master spreadsheet ,and create access to a &g...