How do I calculate percentages in a report?

  • Follow

I have seven crew members who have worked at various parks throughout the
year. My report has all the parks and the hours worked by each crew member.
How do I calculate the percentage of hours worked at any one park by a member
for the year in a report?
0
Reply Utf 12/27/2007 9:53:02 PM

Tessa wrote:

>I have seven crew members who have worked at various parks throughout the
>year. My report has all the parks and the hours worked by each crew member.
>How do I calculate the percentage of hours worked at any one park by a member
>for the year in a report?

If you don't already have one, create a group with header
for the park field.  Then add a text box (named
txtParkHours) to the group header section.

Then you can use a calculated text box in the detail
section:
	=hours / txtParkHours

--
Marsh