Format Function in Expression Builder

  • Follow

I have the following code:

=Format$([month] & "/01/" & [year],"mmmm yyyy",0,0)

Which returns:

January 2010

I want it to return:

January
2010

How can I accomplish this?  I have tried inserting spaces between mmmm and
yyyyy, but I cannot get the result I am looking for.  Could someone tell me
how to make these two things appear on a sepereate line?  Thanks.
0
Reply Utf 1/20/2010 7:13:01 PM

Why not just use two controls?

Otherwise try:
  =MonthName([Month]) & chr(13) & chr(10) & [Year]

--
Duane Hookom
Microsoft Access MVP

"nctl" wrote:

> I have the following code:
>
> =Format$([month] & "/01/" & [year],"mmmm yyyy",0,0)
>
> Which returns:
>
> January 2010
>
> I want it to return:
>
> January
> 2010
>
> How can I accomplish this?  I have tried inserting spaces between mmmm and
> yyyyy, but I cannot get the result I am looking for.  Could someone tell me
> how to make these two things appear on a sepereate line?  Thanks.
0
Reply Utf 1/20/2010 7:25:01 PM

(page loaded in 0.02 seconds)

Reply: