Export from Access to Excel disabled

  • Follow

My company is in the process of upgrading to vista, but they are using
Microsoft Service Pack 1 instead of 2. The option to export to Excel is
disabled in SP1 and at this time they will not use SP2. Is there any fix or
add-in I can install in order to be able to export from Acess to Excel
without going to service pack 2?
0
Reply Utf 5/17/2010 1:44:03 PM

I believe sp2 is the only answer.  Convince them to upgrade to windows 7
instead of Vista and get SP2 for Access 2007.

--
Mark Andrews
RPT Software

"Karen Water" <Karen Water@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> My company is in the process of upgrading to vista, but they are using
> Microsoft Service Pack 1 instead of 2. The option to export to Excel is
> disabled in SP1 and at this time they will not use SP2. Is there any fix
> or
> add-in I can install in order to be able to export from Acess to Excel
> without going to service pack 2?

0
Reply Mark 5/18/2010 12:31:13 PM

(page loaded in 0.018 seconds)