Can Grow not working?

  • Follow

Hi All,

I have 2 memo fields in the page header of a report.
Both fields are set to Can Grow = Yes

But they don't grow!! Keep cutting anything after the 1st line of info off.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I have tried cutting and pasting into a
new report but it not working.

Kirstie

0
Reply Kirstie 9/19/2007 3:27:35 PM

The page header and page footer cannot grow.  The controls in the header (or
footer) can grow (or shrink), but only up to the size of the header.  So if
the header (or footer) is one line high, the controls can only be one line
high ( or at least that is all that will display).

--
John Spencer
Access MVP 2002-2005, 2007

"Kirstie Adam" <kirstiea@ecosse.net(nospam)> wrote in message
> Hi All,
>
> I have 2 memo fields in the page header of a report.
> Both fields are set to Can Grow = Yes
>
> But they don't grow!! Keep cutting anything after the 1st line of info
> off.
>
> Does anyone have any suggestions? I have tried cutting and pasting into a
> new report but it not working.
>
> Kirstie

0
Reply John 9/19/2007 3:54:39 PM