Access 2007-Report (Text Wrapping)

Is it possible to have text wrapping of a field on a report like the text
wrapping function in a cell in a worksheet in Excel?

Set the Can Grow property to Yes.

--
Build a little, test a little.

"SueW" wrote:

> Is it possible to have text wrapping of a field on a report like the text
> wrapping function in a cell in a worksheet in Excel?
Thank you.

"KARL DEWEY" wrote:

> Set the Can Grow property to Yes.
>
> --
> Build a little, test a little.
>

> "SueW" wrote:
>
> > Is it possible to have text wrapping of a field on a report like the text
> > wrapping function in a cell in a worksheet in Excel?

Restricting access to note attachments

Outlook Web Access AutoSignature

Meeting/Appointment file and/or text incluede
Hi folks, is it possible to include text and/or attachment for the organisation in Meetings and Appointments when the staff is scheduling apointments/meetings? Thanks in advanced. - Bjarni ...

Access 2003 and Access 2007 Synchronization

Excel Row to Access Columns

Rule
Hi How do I set up a rule to delete mail with no text in the dody of the e mail. So it will go to the deleted folder I have started to get spam (lots) with just a jpeg attachment and no text. I can't find the template in the rules section for this Thanks for any help you can give -- Wayne Manchester, England. Wayne wrote: > How do I set up a rule to delete mail with no text in the dody of the e > mail. So it will go to the deleted folder > > I have started to get spam (lots) with just a jpeg attachment and no > text. I can't find the ...

Access

access mail on WEB

access or mount mirrored hard disks

word 2007 document prints every other line of text.
word 2007 document started printing every other line of type as of yesterday. Document shows okay in print preview, but prints incorrectly. If Print Preview appears OK and you are using an Inkjet printer, I would suspect that you have a problem with the ink nozzles in the printer. -- Hope this helps. Please reply to the newsgroup unless you wish to avail yourself of my services on a paid consulting basis. Doug Robbins - Word MVP, originally posted via msnews.microsoft.com "bh" <bh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C2A0B201-CA31-4482-B538-B...

CRM v4 Accessibility Improvements

Access Database In Great Plains

Upsizing Access to SQL Server 2000

Outlook Web Access #19

Increment "text" not number
Hi All I use this to show incremental numbers for record in a subform Private Sub Form_BeforeInsert(Cancel As Integer) Me.PayItemID = Nz(DMax("[PayItemID]", "tblPaymentItems", "[PayID] = " & Me.PayID)) + 1 End Sub So you get Main record ID = 123, 124, 125, etc Sub form ID = 1, 2, 3, 4 (not indexed) Concencated text box = 123 / 1, 123 / 2, 123 / 3, etc Is it possible to increment Letters (A to Z) instead of number so you would have Sub form ID = A, B, C, D Note there are never more than 15 subform records. I just think it would look better and be ea...

Mocrosoft Outlook 2007
I have had my computer for about 3 months and all of the sudden everytime I reply to an email in Outlook it freezes up the whole program. The only way to unfreeze it is to restart my computer. Any help out there. I have a Dell desktop wtih Vista. Do you have a program called Outlookaddinsetup in Control = Panel->Programs->Uninstall? If yes, uninstall it. --=81 Milly Staples [MVP - Outlook] Post all replies to the group to keep the discussion intact. All unsolicited mail sent to my personal account will be deleted without reading. =20 After furious head scratching, Donovan ask...

Reporting on MS Project Server in java
Hello, I am trying to use MS Project server PSI in java. I could create java stubs by using the wsdl. Now if I want to see all the projects, I couldn' find any API in the Project Web Service. I couldn't find any help related to the same. Is there any way where I can get list of Projects availaible in MS Project Server or do I need to go through the reporting database route? I wanted to use the WEB SERVICE route as I dont have to worry about the security. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance, Milind. Milind: The correct place to ask developer questions ...

Accounting with Ms Access

BP3 Site Settings access

Tab-delimited or CVS report output
If I recall in a previous version of Money I was able to "print" a report to a tab-delimited file. I'm looking into Money 2007, and cannot find that capability. Is there a way to print out either a tab-delimited or comma-delimited Account Balances report in 2007. Thanks, JimW Yes. Be sure and use Advanced Reports. Get the report customized the way you want. There's an Export to Excel choice over to the left. It'll generate ..CSV. There's also a Send to... pullout over there that offers some other choices. There's also an Export and Export to Excel cho...

How do I print query parameters on the report?
I'll try to keep this short. I have created a query with multiple parameters. I want to print reports showing invoices to a specified customer between certain dates. When I run the query, it is set up to enter the customer name first, and then type the beginning date of the invoice period, and then type the ending date of the invoice period. I have that part down okay. When I print the report, I want the date parameters that I typed in for the query to appear on the printed report. I created a text box in Design View on the report, and for the Control Source, I entered the sam...