How to make a pop up query

I have a form as follows:

Main form is supplier and subform is invoices and the mainform ans subform
is based on a grid query:

The layout is more or less as follows:
Main form
Supplier no   :------

Supllier Name:_________

subform:
Job No.      Inv. Number  Inv. Date    Amount   Paid   Inv. Bal   Pay Ref
---------     --------------    --------     --------    ------  ---------
--------

Normally I put the curson on the Supplier name and hit Access Icon Filter by
Form and I can view the outstanding invoices for the selected supplier.

Since the clerck keep keying incoming invoices, while I want only invoice
upto Dec 31 2007, to be shown. How can I make a promtting  query to show up
only Invoice Date upto Dec 31, 2007. So soemthing is like multi level query

I appreciate your helping me on this.

H. Frank Situmorang

Make Default

V-Lookup variation query
Hi, I am having an issue with comparing columns of values. Basically I have a table similar to the below except with a couple of thousand lines. Either the first column will have a value that doesn't match with the second column or vice versa so basically I need Excel (2002) to begin at the top and compare the values until it finds a mis-match, extract that value (perhaps to another sheet) and continue down the columns doing the same thing until the end. 46,898,748.00 46,898,800.00 2,365,412.00 2,365,412.00 15,465.00 15,465.00 4,864.00 ...

2003 Recovery Storage Group Query
Can anyone confirm for me if it is ok to mount your live main storage group as your recovery storage group on another exchange server? On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 06:03:03 -0700, Colin Graham <ColinGraham@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Can anyone confirm for me if it is ok to mount your live main storage group >as your recovery storage group on another exchange server? If they are in same admin group, you should be able to. thanks Andy - will there be any impact on performance on the live server mate? "Andy David - MVP" wrote: > On Mon, 24 Oct 2005 06:03:03 -0700...

Append query bloat
I have an access database where I use an append query quite often. I will use this same query over and over by changing the table I'm appending from, then I save the query. During the save process, the database bloats from ~50KB to ~150KB. Our company recently upgraded to 2007 and that is when I noticed the problem. Is there a way to stop this from happening? I can manage it by compacting and repairing after each save, but recently I added 4 tables in one day, so this was a pain. Thanks Don't even worry about it. An Access file can be up to 2 GB in size. 150 KB ...

Query Server for all Email address
Hi all, Is there away to query my Exchnage server 2003 to list all email address. Thanks On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 06:25:02 -0800, Sam NetAdmin <SamNetAdmin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >Hi all, >Is there away to query my Exchnage server 2003 to list all email address. > >Thanks ldifde http://support.microsoft.com/kb/q237677/ adfind ( you can google that) and others... "Sam NetAdmin" <SamNetAdmin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:706D04B2-196E-4C00-B9AE-C6157C69122A@microsoft.com... > Hi all, > Is there away to query my Exchnage...

making a transfer show up in the budget

making tickets

AN OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE $$$

Multiple Joins in a Query Design
I am a novice with Access and am stumped on a query design. I have a database with two tables. The first table has closing prices for various stocks and the structure looks like such: Ticker Date Price C 1/4/10 3.4 C 1/5/10 3.53 C 1/6/10 3.64 YHOO 1/4/10 17.10 YHOO 1/5/10 17.23 YHOO 1/6/10 17.17 I have another table that looks like this: Ticker Date1 Date2 C 1/5/10 1/6/10 YHOO 1/4/10 1/5/10 I want to build a query that will join the price when the dates and tickers match in both tables. It would end up like this: Ticker Date1 Date2 C 3.53 3.64 YHOO 17...

Outlook 2007 Does not pull all POP mail emails
I have Outlook 2007 running on WinXP Professional. Outlook does not pull all my mail from my POP mail accounts and when my computer is off. Even if I leave the computer on it still has issues with my emails not ending up in my Outlook. I have Outlook set to pull emails ever two minutes. I have no filters running either. I have these large gaps where no email are downloaded at all. If I look on the Gmail website at my email I see several that have not been grabbed by Outlook. Any help would be appreciated Warren -- Warren Jorgenson. Submitted using http://www.outlookforums.com...

Sum of multiple numbers from query
I've got 3 fields that the user will put the numbers in I want to get a total of all 3 fields. field names: ReExp AvoidNumb AutoArousal total field: TotalPSS-SR need help how do I make the query work? Kim Add an additional field to your query: [TotalPSS-SR] = [ReExp] + [AvoidNumb] + [AutoArousal] "Kim T" wrote: > I've got 3 fields that the user will put the numbers in I want to get a total > of all 3 fields. > field names: > ReExp > AvoidNumb > AutoArousal > > total field: TotalPSS-SR > need help how do I make the query work? > Kim ...

How to make VLOOKUP work for this

Linq Query and Lambda
Hello, I am getting a list of regions as follows: return _context.Regions.Select(r => new RegionModel { Id = r.Id, Name = r.Name }).OrderBy(r => r.Name).AsQueryable(); However I need to get only the Regions which are related with Centers. So I need to check _context.Centers and get all used Regions Ids from each Center.Region.Id and then get all the Regions with those Ids ... Is this possible to do with a lambda expression ... I think it is possible but I am a little bit confused on this. Thank You, Miguel shapper wrote: > Hello...

Make Personal Calendar Read Only

auto lookup query
can any one guide me through the process of creating a autolook query (in simple definitive terms) for use on my input form. I have two tables named posnow and vendors with the same fields: supplier, contact, telephone and fax. The main table for design of my form is posnow. I want all boxes on the form to be updated when a suppliers name is chosen. Also I do not know what type of boxes to use on the form when selecting the supplier, list or combo, and should the rest of the boxes be text. Thanks VLOOKUP formulas will pull the data to appropriate cells. See Debra Dalgleish's site ...

Parameter Query 02-10-10
I have a check box in my query. When I type "Yes" into the criteria row and run the query, I get the results I want. However, when I change it to a parameter query, typing results in an error message of that it is too complex to be evaluated. When I put -1 or 0 though, it works. How can I get the user to input Yes or No and get vthe results wanted? Thanks Have you defined the data type of the parameter? If it's the default of text, it will see "Yes" instead of Yes. There is a difference. You want the paramter defined as a Yes/No data type. What versi...

ODBC Query
Is there a way to have an ODBC query when refreshed simply insert the new rows into the spreadsheet, thus preserving any data in adjacent columns which needs to stay with the original rows? -- Laddie ...

Making a bmp transparent
Using Publisher 2000 Windows 98SE Is it possible to make a graphic file transparent? I'm attempting to create a motivational cartoon and would like to have a couple of scenes in the background. To do this I think I need to make an image file transparent. Can it be done? I have Paint Shop Pro and MS Paint. I have the challenge in the file, "Problem.zip" which can be downloaded at: http://www.tinyurl.com/wifs On the "Odds, Ends & Funny Things page. Click on the Snowman. 'Appreciate the help. -- Don -------- Vancouver, USA - One of the great cities in one of...

How to make Frames??
how to make frames in microsoft publisher??? You use the Tool called TEXT FRAME Pretty easy I would have thought - obviously a challenge for some. -- i try to find in tool section.. but there is no button called TEXT FRAME? can u tell me the steps! PLZ!! Thankx.. and one more question.. i would link some sites... but i want that link(site) to be pop up in new window.? how to do it??? i've been trying to find it.. but then it always pop up in same window.. and could u tell me the steps?? plz. Thanzk Trust me, there is most definitely a button called Text Frame. Look in the HEL...