Stack Trace in VBA?

Hello

Is Stack Trace in VBA for MS Access 2003 or 2007?

Many thanks

sebastico wrote:
> Hello
>
> Is Stack Trace in VBA for MS Access 2003 or 2007?
>
> Many thanks

If you either do ctrl-L or go Views -> Call Stack, you'll be able to
view the Call Stack when you are in the break mode.

There is no way to get it programmatically, though if you google, there
are snippets for where you can "push" and "pop" your own stack. Even
then, that's quite cumbersome.
0
Banana
12/30/2009 7:00:55 PM
Banana

Thank you very much indeed.
Happy new Year
"Banana" wrote:

> sebastico wrote:
> > Hello
> >
> > Is Stack Trace in VBA for MS Access 2003 or 2007?
> >
> > Many thanks
>
> If you either do ctrl-L or go Views -> Call Stack, you'll be able to
> view the Call Stack when you are in the break mode.
>
> There is no way to get it programmatically, though if you google, there
> are snippets for where you can "push" and "pop" your own stack. Even
> then, that's quite cumbersome.
> .

Stacked bars with textlegends in each stacked bar
Hi Group I wonder if this can be done. Data like this A | 0 | 3 B | 3 | 0 C | 2 | 3 1' column is legend 2' column is values to Y axis (this shoul have "1" (first stacked bar) on the X axis) 3' column is values to Y axis (this shoul have "2" (second stacked bar) on the X axis) Here I would like to have 2 stacked bars Each have legend inside bar IF value is more than 0 That would say in this case ___ ___ | | | | A | | B |___| |___| | | | C | | C | | 1 2 Hobe I explained so that you guys undetstand :-) cheers ...

Stacked column with line chart
I have a chart which shows units gained above the axis, units disposed of in a column under the axis and net units as a line. I have trend lines on 3 months average for both the units gained and disposed of. I am now being asked to show units massed moved under the line stacked on the diposal units. How do I accomplish this? I looked for a custom graph in Excel and cannot find one to do what I want. Can anyone help me? --- Message posted from http://www.ExcelForum.com/ Draw your own custom chart. For an existing chart, right click on it, select Source Data from the pop up menu, and click...

VBA Editor
Help! I cant figure out how to use the If-Then-Else Control Function. I need to go to a selected sheet Please post more details. -- _______________________ Robert Rosenberg R-COR Consulting Services Microsoft MVP - Excel http://www.r-cor.com "Sun" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:DDED4796-183D-437B-9FFE-23447E72FFF9@microsoft.com... > Help! I cant figure out how to use the If-Then-Else Control Function. I need to go to a selected sheet Bit light on details, but here is an idea If myVar = 1 Then Worksheets("Sheet1")....

Stack overflow question
Occassionally when on Facebookwith MSIE if I have 2 instance of Facebook open (Different pages) I will get an error message of "Stack Overflow at Line: 31". When I click OK the page finishes loading fine. Any suggestions as to what is going on? Running: <<< System Summary >>> > Manufacturer : eMachines Inc. > Mainboard : eMachines WMCP61M > Chipset : nVidia GeForce 6100V > Processor : AMD Athlon Neo MV 26 @ 1600 MHz > Physical Memory : 4096 MB (2 x 2048 DDR2-SDRAM ) > Video Card : NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 ...

Stacked charts #4
Hi I want to to create a chart where the colour changes when ever a value is reached. Ex. I have a mashine that produces 1000 it's goal is 2000. The chart should then show a column that is red because it is under the goal. I also have a maschine that produces 3000 and the goal is 2000. The coloum should then change to green. Is it possible to make a chart like this in excel? Regards Ticotion On Thu, 21 Jun 2007, in microsoft.public.excel.charting, Ticotion <Ticotion@discussions.microsoft.com> said: >I want to to create a chart where the colour changes when ever a value is &...

Wildcard in VBA?
I apologize if this is here twice--I don't see the post I thought went through earlier today. Anyway .. I have the following code: If .Cells(X, "H") = "RG" Then .Cells(X, "G").Value = "TRC" End If Can I modify this with a "wildcard" character? In other words, if RG is found anywhere (RG123, RG456, 123RG, etc) within cell H, I want TRC to be placed into column G Thanks! maybe something like this, i just hard coded the variable for testing Sub test() Dim x As Long x = 3 If Cells(x, "H") L...

stack
Hi, I am writing a c application, but when I put a member inside a function I get stack overflow, the member is an array of struct: mytype tArray[30]; mytype is struct of this type: typedef struct{ int x[500]; int y[500]; long l;}mytype; what is the size of a c function stack? can I define the size of the stack? (I am using visual studio 6) Thanks. Dave wrote: > Hi, > I am writing a c application, but when I put a member inside a function I > get stack overflow, the member is an array of struct: mytype tArray[30]; > > mytype is struct of this type: typedef st...

Stacked Chart
Hey everyone, Does anyone know if there is a way to get a stacked chart side by side? For example, you have airplanes, cars and trains on the x axis and values of 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008. I know you can have all these values in one bar but is it possible to have two stacked bars for one x-value? For example, for airplanes, you have one bar with 2005 and 2006 and a bar next to it with the 2007 and 2008 values. Thanks, appreciate your help. Try one or more of these links: http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ChartsHowTo/ClusterStack.html - Jon ------- Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP...

XL97: Position text boxes (or data labels) w/out VBA
Greetings, all - I have a set of 3 charts, each a box-and-whisker plot with 2 added horizontal lines (actually "areas") which bisect the plot area into 3 sections. I would like to label the top section of each chart as "Good," the middle section as "Fair," and the bottom portion as "Poor." I'm using text boxes instead of data labels since the bottom portion doesn't really have a named data source, it's just the plot area. I'm finding this difficult to explain...I'd like to position these text boxes so that they are in the same...

How do you make 3 stacked columns of info for each date in Excel
I need help. I am trying to chart 3 groups of information for several dates. I would like to have 3 stacked columns (percentages) with the dates at the top of the chart the names of the groups at bottom of the chart and the legend at the right of the chart. Does anyone have any secrets. I am able to get one groups info to chart but I am unable to get the other two groups in the same date without stacking their information on top of first group. ...

Vlookup with VBA #2
Hello, I need to do a vlookup in a VBA Macro for the values in column "B." However the values in the Table Array of column "A" are the same. Can I combine a Vlookup and an Offset ? Ex: Column A Column B Paid Vendor 1 paid Vendor 2 Etc You might want to consider making the functions in the freely downloadable file at http://home.pacbell.net/beban available to your workbook. Then you could array enter into a multi-celled column =VLookups("paid",a1:c3,2) Alan Beban Jeff wrote: > Hello, > > I need to do a vlookup in a V...

Stack Overflow, How to Monitor the Stack
I am trying to modify a large older program to handle a more data. I have been getting this error: Unhandled exception in RMG_graph.exe: 0cC00000FD: Stack Overflow I can't find any thing wrong in the various places where this error comes up. The debugger always seems to take me to the same spot in the file CHKSTK.ASM: probepages: sub ecx,_PAGESIZE_ ; yes, move down a page sub eax,_PAGESIZE_ ; adjust request and... test dword ptr [ecx],eax ; ...probe it <-<-<- cmp eax,_PAGESIZE_ ; more th...

Excel XP: Showing Trace Precedents Arrows for Multiple Cells...
....Is there a quick way to display more than one set of Trace Precedents arrows in a single worksheet? I can show the precedents one at a time and turn them off with one command, but I'd like to display selected sets (without having to repeat the action multiple times) before I email the file to another user. Is creating a macro the only way? Thanks in advance Amanda This is in Excel 2003 Help, but I've never been able to figure out exaaaaactly what it is trying to describe: <<To see all the relationships on a worksheet, in an empty cell type = (equal sign), and then c...

Unable to create a USB IO Target Message in WinUSB Trace
Hi, I'm new in developing Windows drivers and currently working on an UMDF-Driver for an USB device I have developed. The device is an embedded system on which a self-made USB-stack runs. The stack seems to work, because when I tell my device to act as a HID mouse, everything works fine under WinXP SP2. Now the next step was, to tell my device to be a vendor-defined USB-class-device and to write a new driver with the UMDF driver model. But everytime I plug-in my device and install my driver, the device fails to start with Code 10. The trace of WinUSB tells me, that WinU...

Stacked Columns
Using Excel 2003. Have five stacked columns. Want to change order of only one stack; the only one that has more than two values in its stack. Was able to shift order of one of the two stack columns but the one with three values doesn't give me the same screen that permitted me to move the order up or down. Disregard! Found it! "jaygreg" <jaygreg90@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:e$eAOUTzHHA.1164@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl... > Using Excel 2003. Have five stacked columns. Want to change order of only > one stack; the only one that has more than two values in it...

Can I create graph combining clusted and stacked columns?
There is an example on my Tip&Tricks page best wishes -- Bernard V Liengme www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme remove caps from email "Robin" <Robin@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:32ADC32A-7C2E-48F2-9D4A-3CF254D116FE@microsoft.com... > ...

Multiple Stack Up Chart
I have a problem on creating a stack up chart : __A__ __B__ __C__ __D__ 01/02/04 12 23 32 23 02/02/04 32 12 56 56 On the X axis is the Date. A and B is belong to 1 group, therfore i need them to stack up wherelse C and D form another one.These 2 stack up bar group are under x axis "01/02/04" Thanks for the help!! Eric - Stagger your data: __A__ __B__ __C__ __D__ 01/02/04 12 23 01/02/04 32 23 02/02/04 32 12 02/02/04 56 56 To improve the appearance, set the ...

VBA form
Im using a form/macro that i linked to through another thread and a tailoring it to my needs. I basically have it doing what i need but cant get a button to do what i want. When the user starts the macro i brings up the form with a message and 2 buttons (Continue/Cancel). Whe continue is pressed i want the message on the form to change to aniothe message and so on until all messages are shown. Ive attacehed what i working on and apprecaite any help offered. Thank yo +------------------------------------------------------------------- |Filename: Excel.zip ...

Approved forwarded mail stacking up in Queue
I run SBS 2003 at my business. I am a WISP with a few dozen AP's throughout the US using gateways that forward email but are not listed domains. Do to more and more email services accepting email from only listed domains I needed to find a solution. I listed the IP's of the gateways in the " Default SMTP Vitual Server Properties>Relay resrictions" so all email handled through the gateways (not a great amount) are relayed through our server so domain lookup validates on receiving server. All seemed good until I realized that I was gathering email in the Queue. Why is...

Stacking data without stacking everything
I have the following situation, a 2003 Excel spreadsheet that is broken down by like this: Monday | XXX |YYY | Tuesday | XXX | YYY 1 2 3 4 I want the X Axis to be based on the 1,2,3,4 But I want to stack the data like this: |Monday| |Tuesday| |Wednesday| |XXX1 | | XXX2 | |XXX3 | |YYY1 | |YYY2 | |YYY3 | ___________________________________ 1 2 3 However I cannot figure out how to break it down like that, I end up stacking all the data stacked up so I have all of it based by 1,2,3 instead of broken down ...

stacking charts w/ multiple stacks
I am trying to stack a chart with 6 series. I want to have series 1 & 2 stacked, a new stack column for series 3&4, and another stack for series 5&6. I have 12 months of data for 6 series Jan Feb Mar Apr ...... Dec S1 Region 1 '99 xxxx xxxx xxxx xxx ...... xxx S2 Region 2 '99 xxxx xxxx xxxx xxx ...... xxx S3 Region 1 '00 xxxx xxxx xxxx xxx ...... xxx S4 Region 2 '01 xxxx xxxx xxxx xxx ...... xxx S5 Region 1 '02 xxxx xxxx xxxx xxx ...... xxx S6 Region 2 '02 xxxx xxx...

Learning VBA & Macros
Dear All, I am begining to learn the VBA aspect of Excel in order to develop applications in Excel. Any suggestions how I may proceed with this effectively. Thanks vvraj -- vvraj ------------------------------------------------------------------------ vvraj's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=33100 View this thread: http://www.excelforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=529106 vvraj, here are some places to start, Have a look at the links posted on this site, under the heading of, Excel Lessons & Tutorials (#tutorials) http://www.mvps.org/dmc...

VBA
we added code to PM Historical aged TB report so that each line of report is exported to excel. On a vendor with volumn trx, we received 'Timeout Expired' error. any advice? thks Hi What is the code purpose? is it to access SQL tables? or enhancements for report fields? Anyway, If you are familiar with tracing the VBA code, and placing breakpoints, then make sure of 2 things: 1- The connection string (if ur opening one) is successfull 2- There is no infinite loops anywhere in the code for that specific vendor. Wissam A.B. Certified GP Master Bahrain "HFLo" wrot...

creating stacked charts with two comparative columns
How do you create a stacked chart with two comparative columns, each column containing different data series. Example: column one would have various categories of type of items sold in $, column 2 would have $ shipped, back ordered. The columns would be grouped by month. How should the data be displayed in the spreadsheet? Is this doable in Excel? How do you want the charts to display? That'll help. "birchbark" <birchbark@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:269CE2F8-06FB-4ACD-9C00-7A2ED72BA516@microsoft.com... > How do you create a stacked chart...

Clustered and stacked
Hi, I'm trying to create a combined chart (clustered and stacked) I have four series three need to be stacked in one column and the second column needs to be next to it (clustered) Thanks so much in advance Juan Pulido Cvent, Inc. Finance jpulido@cvent.com Hi Juan - Through careful arrangement of the data in your worksheet, you can make a stacked column chart that looks like a clustered-stacked column chart. There is a tutorial showing this technique on Bernard Liengme's site: http://www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme/ExcelTips/Columns.htm which is based on the example on St...