rotate a label?

  • Follow

Is there a way to rotate a label (with text) ?
I have a quite complex report and I need to rotate some labels
on the report. Thanks for any suggestions.
0
Reply Utf 3/2/2010 9:27:01 AM

Hi,
open report in design view and for desired label set it vertical property to
Yes

--
Best regards,
___________

"Eric" <Eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Is there a way to rotate a label (with text) ?
> I have a quite complex report and I need to rotate some labels
> on the report. Thanks for any suggestions.

0
Reply Alex 3/2/2010 2:55:48 PM

On Tue, 2 Mar 2010 01:27:01 -0800, Eric
<Eric@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

Check this out:
http://www.lebans.com/xrotatetext.htm

-Tom.
Microsoft Access MVP

>Is there a way to rotate a label (with text) ?
>I have a quite complex report and I need to rotate some labels
>on the report. Thanks for any suggestions.
0
Reply Tom 3/2/2010 3:01:35 PM

(page loaded in 0.052 seconds)