Photo Directory Template

I am looking for an Access 2007 Photo Directory template.  I am trying to
make a members database that will print a photo directory for our church, but
I am having a hard time because I don't know Access well enough to make the
form and report work right together.  Any help is appreciated!  Thank you!

Hi Cheryl,

I will create the database for you for a small fee. You can have your
database up and running quickly. I provide help with Access, Excel and Word
applications for a very reasonable fee. Contact me.

Steve
santus@penn.com

"Cheryl" <Cheryl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am looking for an Access 2007 Photo Directory template.  I am trying to
> make a members database that will print a photo directory for our church,
> but
> I am having a hard time because I don't know Access well enough to make
> the
> form and report work right together.  Any help is appreciated!  Thank you!

0
Steve
2/9/2010 8:50:22 PM
"Cheryl" <Cheryl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am looking for an Access 2007 Photo Directory template.  I am trying to
> make a members database that will print a photo directory for our church,
> but
> I am having a hard time because I don't know Access well enough to make
> the
> form and report work right together.  Any help is appreciated!  Thank you!

Stevie is our own personal pet troll who is the only one who does not
understand the concept of FREE peer to peer support!
He offers questionable results at unreasonable prices.

These newsgroups are provided by Microsoft for FREE peer to peer support.
There are many highly qualified individuals who gladly help for free. Stevie
is not one of them, but he is the only one who just does not get the idea of
"FREE" support. He offers questionable results at unreasonable prices. If he
was any good, the "thousands" of people he claims to have helped would be
flooding him with work, but there appears to be a continuous drought and he
needs to constantly grovel for work.

John... Visio MVP

0
John
2/9/2010 9:00:09 PM
"Steve" <notmyemail@address.com> wrote in message
> Hi Cheryl,
>
> I will create the database for you for a small fee. You can have your
> database up and running quickly. I provide help with Access, Excel and
> Word applications for a very reasonable fee. Contact me.
>
> Steve
> santus@penn.com

Stevie is our own personal pet troll who is the only one who does not
understand the concept of FREE peer to peer support!
He offers questionable results at unreasonable prices.

These newsgroups are provided by Microsoft for FREE peer to peer support.
There are many highly qualified individuals who gladly help for free. Stevie
is not one of them, but he is the only one who just does not get the idea of
"FREE" support. He offers questionable results at unreasonable prices. If he
was any good, the "thousands" of people he claims to have helped would be
flooding him with work, but there appears to be a continuous drought and he
needs to constantly grovel for work.

John... Visio MVP

0
John
2/9/2010 9:00:23 PM
Cheryl,

Sorry your initial response was a request for monies.  That is not the
purpose of this newsgroup.

It sounds like you are looking for more of a member database???  Below are a
few FREE templates available from Microsoft that might get you started...

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC012253431033.aspx?CategoryID=CT101428241033

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC012253451033.aspx?CategoryID=CT101428241033

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC300076981033.aspx?CategoryID=CT101428241033

Here's the complete list...
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT101428241033.aspx

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II

"Cheryl" <Cheryl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
I am looking for an Access 2007 Photo Directory template.  I am trying to
make a members database that will print a photo directory for our church,
but
I am having a hard time because I don't know Access well enough to make the
form and report work right together.  Any help is appreciated!  Thank you!

0
Gina
2/9/2010 9:21:29 PM
Thank you.  The Contact Management Database is the one that I started with
originally, but it is not working out well for what I am trying to do.  I
probably am just not knowledgeable enough to use this program...was just
hoping there might be a template out there that might be more of what I am
looking for.  Thanks again.

"Gina Whipp" wrote:

> Cheryl,
>
> Sorry your initial response was a request for monies.  That is not the
> purpose of this newsgroup.
>
> It sounds like you are looking for more of a member database???  Below are a
> few FREE templates available from Microsoft that might get you started...
>
> http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC012253431033.aspx?CategoryID=CT101428241033
>
> http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC012253451033.aspx?CategoryID=CT101428241033
>
> http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC300076981033.aspx?CategoryID=CT101428241033
>
> Here's the complete list...
> http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT101428241033.aspx
>
> --
> Gina Whipp
> 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)
>
> "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors
> II
>
> http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm
>
> "Cheryl" <Cheryl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am looking for an Access 2007 Photo Directory template.  I am trying to
> make a members database that will print a photo directory for our church,
> but
> I am having a hard time because I don't know Access well enough to make the
> form and report work right together.  Any help is appreciated!  Thank you!
>

> .

Cheryl,

Sorry I couldn't find one closer but perhaps if you tell us where you got
stuck we can get you unstuck.

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II

"Gina Whipp" wrote:

> Cheryl,
>
> Sorry your initial response was a request for monies.  That is not the
> purpose of this newsgroup.
>
> It sounds like you are looking for more of a member database???  Below are
> few FREE templates available from Microsoft that might get you started...
>
> http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC012253431033.aspx?CategoryID=CT101428241033
>
> http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC012253451033.aspx?CategoryID=CT101428241033
>
> http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC300076981033.aspx?CategoryID=CT101428241033
>
> Here's the complete list...
> http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT101428241033.aspx
>
> --
> Gina Whipp
> 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)
>
> "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors
> II
>
> http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm
>
> "Cheryl" <Cheryl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I am looking for an Access 2007 Photo Directory template.  I am trying to
> make a members database that will print a photo directory for our church,
> but
> I am having a hard time because I don't know Access well enough to make
> the
> form and report work right together.  Any help is appreciated!  Thank you!
>

> .

0
Gina
2/9/2010 11:05:43 PM
Check out Northwind sample database "Employee form"

Richard
That would be great!  :)

When I insert a field into the report (which is how I plan to print the
directory), how can I tell it to not label the field in the print if there is
no entry in the field?  For instance, if I insert the Wedding Anniversary
field, I would like it only to print "Wedding Anniversary" if there is a date
in that field, otherwise I would like it to just be blank.  Hope this makes
sense!

Thank you for the help!
Cheryl

"Gina Whipp" wrote:

> Cheryl,
>
> Sorry I couldn't find one closer but perhaps if you tell us where you got
> stuck we can get you unstuck.
>
> --
> Gina Whipp
> 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)
>
> "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors
> II
>
> http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm
>
> "Cheryl" <Cheryl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Thank you.  The Contact Management Database is the one that I started with
> originally, but it is not working out well for what I am trying to do.  I
> probably am just not knowledgeable enough to use this program...was just
> hoping there might be a template out there that might be more of what I am
> looking for.  Thanks again.
>
> "Gina Whipp" wrote:
>
> > Cheryl,
> >
> > Sorry your initial response was a request for monies.  That is not the
> > purpose of this newsgroup.
> >
> > It sounds like you are looking for more of a member database???  Below are
> > few FREE templates available from Microsoft that might get you started...
> >
> > http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC012253431033.aspx?CategoryID=CT101428241033
> >
> > http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC012253451033.aspx?CategoryID=CT101428241033
> >
> > http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC300076981033.aspx?CategoryID=CT101428241033
> >
> > Here's the complete list...
> > http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT101428241033.aspx
> >
> > --
> > Gina Whipp
> > 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)
> >
> > "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors
> > II
> >
> > http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm
> >
> > "Cheryl" <Cheryl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I am looking for an Access 2007 Photo Directory template.  I am trying to
> > make a members database that will print a photo directory for our church,
> > but
> > I am having a hard time because I don't know Access well enough to make
> > the
> > form and report work right together.  Any help is appreciated!  Thank you!
> >

> > .
> >

> .

Cheryl,

Yes it does and you can't use a label to do that without VBA BUT you can use
a text box.  What is the name of the field that has the Wedding Anniversary
date in in it and I will type instructions for you.

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II

"Gina Whipp" wrote:

> Cheryl,
>
> Sorry I couldn't find one closer but perhaps if you tell us where you got
> stuck we can get you unstuck.
>
> --
> Gina Whipp
> 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)
>
> "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" - Tremors
> II
>
> http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm
>
> "Cheryl" <Cheryl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Thank you.  The Contact Management Database is the one that I started with
> originally, but it is not working out well for what I am trying to do.  I
> probably am just not knowledgeable enough to use this program...was just
> hoping there might be a template out there that might be more of what I am
> looking for.  Thanks again.
>
> "Gina Whipp" wrote:
>
> > Cheryl,
> >
> > Sorry your initial response was a request for monies.  That is not the
> > purpose of this newsgroup.
> >
> > It sounds like you are looking for more of a member database???  Below
> > are
> > few FREE templates available from Microsoft that might get you
> > started...
> >
> > http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC012253431033.aspx?CategoryID=CT101428241033
> >
> > http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC012253451033.aspx?CategoryID=CT101428241033
> >
> > http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/TC300076981033.aspx?CategoryID=CT101428241033
> >
> > Here's the complete list...
> > http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT101428241033.aspx
> >
> > --
> > Gina Whipp
> > 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)
> >
> > "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" -
> > Tremors
> > II
> >
> > http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm
> >
> > "Cheryl" <Cheryl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > I am looking for an Access 2007 Photo Directory template.  I am trying
> > make a members database that will print a photo directory for our
> > church,
> > but
> > I am having a hard time because I don't know Access well enough to make
> > the
> > form and report work right together.  Any help is appreciated!  Thank
> > you!
> >

> > .
> >

> .

0
Gina
2/14/2010 11:50:14 PM
In the Field List it is called Wedding Anniversary.  When looking at the
properties of the label it says Label9.

Thank you so much!

"Gina Whipp" wrote:

> [...]
> > >
> > > Here's the complete list...
> > > http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT101428241033.aspx
> > >
> > > --
> > > Gina Whipp
> > > 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)
> > >
> > > "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" -
> > > Tremors
> > > II
> > >
> > > http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm
> > >
> > > "Cheryl" <Cheryl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > I am looking for an Access 2007 Photo Directory template.  I am trying
> > > make a members database that will print a photo directory for our
> > > church,
> > > but
> > > I am having a hard time because I don't know Access well enough to make
> > > the
> > > form and report work right together.  Any help is appreciated!  Thank

Cheryl,

Try this...

1. Delete Label9
2. Put a Text Box in it's place
3. In the Control Source of the Text Box place...

    =IIf(IsNull([Wedding Anniversary]),"","Wedding Anniversary")

4. Set the Text for Enabled = No, Locked = Yes and Tab Stop = No

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II

"Gina Whipp" wrote:

> [...]
> > > http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/templates/CT101428241033.aspx
> > >
> > > --
> > > Gina Whipp
> > > 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)
> > >
> > > "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" -
> > > Tremors
> > > II
> > >
> > > http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm
> > >
> > > "Cheryl" <Cheryl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > I am looking for an Access 2007 Photo Directory template.  I am trying
> > > make a members database that will print a photo directory for our
> > > church,
> > > but
> > > I am having a hard time because I don't know Access well enough to
> > > make
> > > the
> > > form and report work right together.  Any help is appreciated!  Thank

0
Gina
2/15/2010 1:31:48 PM
Exactly what I needed!  Thank you so much, it is perfect now!  :)

Cheryl,

You're welcome!

--
Gina Whipp
2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)

II

"Gina Whipp" wrote:

> [...]
> > >
> > > Sorry I couldn't find one closer but perhaps if you tell us where you
> > > got
> > > stuck we can get you unstuck.
> > >
> > > --
> > > Gina Whipp
> > > 2010 Microsoft MVP (Access)
> > >
> > > "I feel I have been denied critical, need to know, information!" -
> > > Tremors
> > > II
> > >
> > > http://www.regina-whipp.com/index_files/TipList.htm
> > >
> > > "Cheryl" <Cheryl@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > > Thank you.  The Contact Management Database is the one that I started
> > > with
> > > originally, but it is not working out well for what I am trying to do.
> > > probably am just not knowledgeable enough to use this program...was
> > > just
> > > hoping there might be a template out there that might be more of what

0
Gina
2/21/2010 3:28:46 PM
Hi Cheryl,

I would be interested if you could post the template that you made. I am
making something similar.

Also, there's another problem that I ran into: Can I add additional lines
for children only if there are children?

Thanks in advance.

Great Plains and Active Directory #2
Hi all Anyone advise on the suitability of a Great Plains server being used as a Backup Domain controller with a copy of Active Directory please? Machine is Xeon 3.4GHz with 2Gb RAM and very lightly used GP software - max 10 users. Any problems with SQL and AD co-existing? TIA Phil ...

photo
hi, i want to display a detail text over my picture in publisher when the mouse is roll over it. can anyone help me? -- MCP JOJO There is no built-in way of doing this. You can, and should add the ALT tag to each picture, but that will not show with a mouseover. It is there for text readers. You can get the tool tips to work using javascript. Google "javascript tooltips" and try some of that code. Use the insert html code fragment feature. If you have more questions about Publisher webs, then post in the web group and we will try to help you there: news://msnews.microsoft.c...

Software License Management Template for Excel
I'm looking for a free Excel SLM template that I can use to track the purchase and installation of software within an organization. ...

How can I email my photos including captions from Windows photo
How can I email my photos including captions from Windows pictures files? When I try to send them the photos arrive but without tags or captions. Open your photos in Paint or a similar program, use the text tool. Save. -- Mary Sauer MVP http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Bruce1950" <Bruce1950@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:80567ADA-54A0-40CF-B22C-B0AA944AAB7D@microsoft.com... > How can I email my photos including captions from Windows pictures files? > > When I try to send them the photos arrive but without tags or captions. ...

photos

photo in frame
when I have created an ovale frame, can I insert a photo in this frame so it just fits into the ovale and not get out of the frame? -- coku What version Publisher? Draw an oval with the autoshapes, select the oval, fill, fill effects, picture tab. In Publisher 2000, insert, picture, new drawing, it will be the same as above. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "coku" <coku@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:D0052F18-EA89-4313-B489-E2BFAF62BC3A@microsoft.com... > when I have created a...

How do you nest templates in XSLT?
I know you CAN'T nest templates, so what would be the logic to use otherwise? Here's what I am doing: I have a template set to match a specific node based on one of it's elements. If it finds it, it renders it. I then want to see if that node has any children. If it does have children, render that. Since I can used a nested template to see it if has children, what logic/method should I be using? -Darrel > If it finds it, it renders it. I then want to see if that node has any > children. If it does have children, render that. Since I can used a nested > template to s...

Template design and consolidation
I'm really hoping someone might be able to point me in the right direction with this one because I'm pretty sure that Excel can do this, but just can't remember how. I would like to design a form in Excel that will be initiated by various employees. However, they will only complete one part of the form. The Accounts Payable department will then complete the rest of the form to prove that they've acted on it. I would like the contents of every form to be updated into a master spreadsheet for tracking purposes at two intervals - when the initial employee fills the top ...

Photo magic
Hi, I am now using Vista, however the program I use to manage my photos [ photo magic] won't email my photos. I can select the photos, resize etc., and when I click to send I get a message saying the user has cancelled the email, can anybody help please. -- Doug ...

newsletter and template?
How would you set up one page newsletter? Front page is full page -- date would change in title at top and back page would have lower third with return address and U.S. Postage Permit. Could you set it up as template somehow? Is there way to have Publisher divide back page so that I know where writing cutoff for last third is? Do I need to get out my paper and ruler with the English system of measurement and figure this out! I have Publisher 2003. Susan Susan, Start with one of Publisher's templates and delete pages 2 and 3 (Edit|Delete Page). That will get you a single sheet...

where does my downloaded templates go?
I have downloaded some templates and i cannot find them after i download them >-----Original Message----- >I have downloaded some templates and i cannot find them after i download them >. > One approach: Go back and begin the download again and carefully note the location that they will be downloaded. Or note the file name and search. I suggest that you create a folder under My Documents called My Download Files and make sure all downloaded files are placed there. Another useful folder would be Downloaded Programs. A reason to have these under My Documents is the ease in backin...

File search Dir() problem with large directories
Please somebody help me with my code. I am read almost every post regarding the changes to filesearch in 2007 and transfered my program over the to utilise the Dir() function . However when search large directories (files over around 100,000) the code falls over - losing network connection and stating invalid function. Could somebody advise if my code is at fault? Function findfilespath(pathname As String, tmpfilenametype As String, tmpdelete As String, tmpsource As String) Dim dbsanother As Object, rstfiles As Recordset Set dbsanother = CurrentDb Set rstfiles = dbsanother.OpenRec...

best hot photos
HOT HEROINES PHOTOS http://hotheroinesphoto.blogspot.com/ SEXY SNEHA http://hotheroinesphoto.blogspot.com/2010/06/sneha-hot.html KOUSHA HOT EXPOSING http://hotheroinesphoto.blogspot.com/2010/06/sexy-kousha.html PRIYAMANI IN HOT BIKINI http://hotheroinesphoto.blogspot.com/2010/06/priyamani-hot.html MADHUSHALINI IN HOT DRESS http://hotheroinesphoto.blogspot.com/2010/06/blog-post_2972.html HOTTEST LIPKISS http://hotheroinesphoto.blogspot.com/2010/06/lipkiss-2.html NAMITHA IN BATH http://hotheroinesphoto.blogspot.com/2010/06/nayagarala-namitha.html ...

Templates and dates
Is there a way to set up a template to open with the current date, but when I save the document as a .DOC file the date will NOT change when the file is opened at a later time? I'm going to be using the template with both Word 2003 and Word 2007. I am MUCH more proficient with Word 2003. In fact, I feel as bad with Word 2007 as the first time I tried Word 6.0, if not worse as Word 6.0 was far more similar to ClarisWorks and AppleWorks GS than Word 2007 is to Word 2003. Insert a createdate field in the document template where you want the date to appear- see also http://sbarnh...

loaded nero7.now if open photo in email nero takes over no photo
have loaded nero 7 and since then when i get email and click on a photo nero snap phto opens and no photo shows it seems to take taken over as default manager for photos and i dont know how to stop it..remaoving the nero 7 programme did not help ken wrote: > have loaded nero 7 and since then when i get email and click on a > photo nero snap phto opens and no photo shows it seems to take taken > over as default manager for photos and i dont know how to stop > it..remaoving the nero 7 programme did not help Right click on a photo and select "open with" then select the...

Clips & photos printing in upper lefthand corner of document
I am having trouble with some of my print jobs and Publisher 2002. I place my clips and photos where I want them in my document, but when I print the job sometimes some of the clips and photos are misplaced up into the upper lefthand corner of my document. Can anyone help me with this problem, please? It's driving me nuts! Thanks, debbio Might update your printer driver... -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "debbio" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:171d01c4ad4c$a5cc83...

Are there simple steps to make a template?
I typed in my question in the search box in Publisher but if I found the answer I don't know it. I just need (example): Go to Format, Click on Blah, Close box and open blah, blah. Can anyone help me? I'm attempting to make a template for a booklet. Help!!! Save as, files of type, expand to Publisher template. When you open Publisher, file, new, click templates. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "TerryLynn" <TerryLynn@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:28095ED1-4C9E-426E-87F3-4972...

Powerpoint photo album template for engaged couple's kid pix?
I'm looking for a template that I can use to create a slide show of my daughter and her fiance's pix growing up. I'd like to be able to add music in the background also. I've seen various photo album templates but none that seemed appropriate. I need some creative ideas for putting this together to be shown at a wedding rehearsal dinner. Any ideas would be appreciated. ...

Printing Exel Templates
Version: 2008 Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard) Processor: Intel I have opened the budget template in 2008 Excel, removed the protection and saved the file as an .xlsx file. When I go to print it shows as normal in preview but seems to print at a scale that is a 50% reduction. Looking for some help after trying a number of items. Tried printing to an HP 3030 and 5000. One consideration is that Office & OS X be fully updated, but I'm betting that the biggest factor is the HP printer driver. Make sure you have the absolute latest from the HP site. There have been qu...

In Publisher: Why are my embedded photos suddenly invisible?
Photos are invisible. I can click on the space and their "box" is still there. View, pictures, detailed display. If this isn't the answer, slide the acceleration down on your adapter. Control panel, display folder, settings tab, advanced button, troubleshoot tab. If this solves your issue update your video driver. Go to the manufacturer's web site of your graphics card and look around. -- Mary Sauer MSFT MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://msauer.mvps.org/ news://msnews.microsoft.com "Disque" <Disque@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:2...

Photo form on tab control
Hello, I still try to work on developping my church membership database. I have created the photo form on which I have a field of Record number, Imagapath and full name ( this is based on a grid query and I created a callculated field to have a full name). I joined membership table with this photo table with one to one as the linking filed is Record no. of (primary key) with Rec. NO of photo table (primary key) I already have the membership form and on the detail I put a tab control on page 1 I put the general information, and on 2nd tab I put the subform using the photoform My ques...

Saving to "open" directory
I need to create a "save file" command in my macro which allows the file to save to the current directory to prevent "run errors" if the end user has a different directory tree. E.g. I may be using a default c:\ directory, but the spreadsheet user may be on say h:\ directory on a network. The save command needs to be able to save to the open directory. Any advice appreciated! :confused: -- 9119 ------------------------------------------------------------------------ 9119's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php?action=getinfo&userid=30593 View this th...

Trouble importing Word doc into new template
I am a novice Publisher 2003 user but have set up a template to imporve the looks of a 12 page newsletter - let's call it "New". The content is mostly text, but with some graphs - but no photos etc. I have already prepared this months newsletter in Word and wish to import from the Word document to create a Publisher document, based on my new design. However, whenever I do this the imported text is dropped into the default publisher template, not my new design. I did try manually copying across as a work around, but the pasted test did not take up the new formatting (i.e...

how to set default directory for OnSaveDocument
I am using the default functionality provide by MFC when [FILE][SAVE] is used to save a file. The file dialog is displayed the first time a file is saved. My question is, how can I set the default directory used by the file dialog in this case? I have found one posting which suggested overridding 'CDocManager::DoPromptFileName'. Documentation on 'CDocManager' is very scarce and I've read a number of postings that state this is an undocumented class which could change at any time.. Another option I've considered is adding my own 'OnFileSave' menu item hand...

View all individual email templates
Does anyone know if it is possible to view all individual email templates -- view other user's individual email template??? Thanks! You cannot view another users personal email templates. There is no sharing on email templates either. But you can share mail merge templates however. ...