Font Color in Technic

I am a student.  I created a report with AutoFormat Technic theme.  I was not
supposed to change the font color of the report title.  However, it did
change.  I think I have Access Theme 2 (a very light blue) selected for the
Report Title.  I want to change it back to the default font color.  What is
it?

Thanks

Printing Barcode Font in RS2008
We have several reports that use custom barcode fonts, and these have been working happily for ages. We have recently deployed our reports to a sql2008 instance and have hit a big problem. The Report Previews correctly in Reporting services (i.e. the user sees the barcode) The report previews AND prints correctly in VS2008. but... When we print from Reporting services the barcodes font is not displayed (gibbersish characters are displayed instead). We have checked that the users all have the barcode fonts installed locally. We have also installed the barcode fonts on t...

caption font
Hi, I would like to know if it is possible to change by program the font used in caption bar, menu, status bar, ... Thank you Raymond Mercier Raymond Mercier wrote: > Hi, > > I would like to know if it is possible to change by program the font > used in caption bar, menu, status bar, ... > > Thank you > > Raymond Mercier The status bar is a control, and like other controls its font can be changed by calling its SetFont function with a CFont that you initialize. But the caption bar and menus are drawn by Windows using the system preferences. You cannot direct...

How to write in Japenese font?
I want to write in Japenese font in Word. Is there any possibility to write in MS Office 2003 with On-screen keyboard? Yes. It's not a Word thing, it's a Windows thing. Go to Start > Control Panel > Regional and Language Options, and try to follow the tabs and buttons for "installing a new keyboard" (not "installing a new language") They are rather different in XP, Vista, and 7. In XP you need to check the box for "Asian scripts" (not "complex scripts"). There are many different input methods for Japanese; you can read ...

Calendar coloring
In a class this morning (entirely different subject) a student asked about coloring appointments in Outlook 2003's calendar. I had never heard of it , so when I returned home this is what Help provided. "Microsoft Outlook has 10 colors that you can use to color appointments and meetings. These colors are visible in Day/Week/Month view of Calendar. You can color individual or recurring appointments and meetings manually, or you can use rules to automatically color items that meet certain conditions, such as when a certain word is used in the subject or when a meeting request is...

Signature Fonts
We are using Outlook 2000 and need to disable the font selection for signature blocks (we want to keep it at Times New Roman 10). Is this possible? Again thank you in advance for your help. ...

Is there font size limitation on antialiasing?
Hi, I made a program to display a character on LCD. To apply anti-aliasing, I created font with ANTIALIASED_QUALITY flag. [ CFont.CreateFont(... , lfQuality, ...) ] The problem is like this: When I displayed characters that the font size is larger than about 680-pixel, the anti-alising is not applied on displayed character. So I tested my program on the other computer. (My computer is Win2k, the other is WinXP.) At this time, characters that the font size is larger than 330-pixel is displayed with no anti-aliasing. On MSDN, [ ANTIALIASED_QUALITY ] Windows NT 4.0 and later: Font is ant...

color is wrong on inserted picture or appears as red X
The color in a few of my inserted photos appear & print wrong and one of them just shows up as a red X. When I insert the photo, the image preview also displays it in this incorrect manner. However, when I look at the file outside of MS Publisher, the image is fine. What's going on? View, picture (pictures) display, tick detailed display. What version Publisher are you using? When you go to print there are options about not printing graphics, where this is found depends on your version of Publisher. In 2002 on the main page click the advanced button, graphics and fonts tab, un...

font size in comments
Excel 2003 all sp and patches loaded OS: Windows XP Can you change the default font size in comments? Thanks, Will Will From Debra Dalgleish.............. You can change the font size of new comments by changing the settings in your Control Panel. (Instructions for Windows XP) Right-click on the desktop, and choose Properties On the Appearance tab, click Advanced. From the Item dropdown, choose Tooltip Choose a font Size, click OK, click OK (Note: selecting a font type here will not affect the default font used in Excel's comments) Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP On Tue, 9 Jan...

I can't add 256 color Bitmap! to my Visual C++ Application.
Hi folks I can't add 256 color Bitmap! to my Visual C++ Application Regards David You can use LoadImage to load it. -- Ajay Kalra [MVP - VC++] ajaykalra@yahoo.com "David" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:56C2D61B-7556-4484-A317-D16B53D255B9@microsoft.com... > Hi folks, > > I can't add 256 color Bitmap! to my Visual C++ Application. > > Regards, > David ...

Default Fonts and Font Colors
Can anyone tell me how to reset the default font type and color? After managing to set up OE-QuoteFix on his new PC, Ed reads a message from glomax <glomax56@hotmail.com>... > Can anyone tell me how to reset the default font type and color? Can anyone tell me what version of Publisher you are running? -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher http://www.mvps.org/the_nerd/ Before reading this message, view the disclaimer: http://mvps.org/the_nerd/disclaim.htm You cannot, you need to upgrade to Publisher 97 for all those excellent features. Publisher 2003 has re-introduced some of...

Unstable fonts
My fonts are become unstable in Publisher. I believe manly those that I downloaded from the internet. Sometimes I’m not able to use them at all even though, they are still appearing installed. Or I just able to change part of the text and if I add more to it the whole text changes back to the previous font. In Word I do not have any problems with my downloaded fonts. Any idea what’s happening and what could be the solution? I appreciate your help. -- Vanillla Using: MW 2003, Excell 2003, PowerPoint, Publisher 2003, FP 2003, There are some fonts that you can download that do not in...

How do I change the color of the font shadow in Publisher2003
I want to put a mail merge field in a publisher document and highlight it with a shadow colour other than grey. Chris <Chris@discussions.microsoft.com> was very recently heard to utter: > I want to put a mail merge field in a publisher document and > highlight it with a shadow colour other than grey. Create a second text box with the merge field in, displace it slightly, send it behind the first text box and change the font colour. -- Ed Bennett - MVP Microsoft Publisher ...

Fonts in Contacts
This is a multi-part message in MIME format. ------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C65737.BA0C64B0 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable How do you change the DEFAULT font in Contacts? T ------=_NextPart_000_0019_01C65737.BA0C64B0 Content-Type: text/html; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable <!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN"> <HTML><HEAD> <META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; = charset=3Diso-8859-1"> <META con...

Font problem with metafile
I have the following code to draw vertical text to a DC. LOGFONT lf; lf.lfEscapement = 900; lf.lfOrientation = 900; CFont font; font.CreateFontIndirect(&lf); CFont* pOldFont = pDC->SelectObject(&font); pDC->TextOut(...); .... it draws correctly on the screen but not to a metafile. When I insert the metafile to Word the text is not vertical. But on the save machine when I insert it to Excel the text is vertical. What could be the problem. Can anybody help me. xiaoguo ge, If the metafile looks like expected in Excel, but not in Word, I would normally say that this seems to...

Andy Font & Universal Font ...
I was able to download the Andy font recently, but had to reformat my HD. I believe it came with a Microsoft Publisher update, so I wasn't too worried. However, I cannot seem to locate the font again. I also understand the readers on this Newsgroup are incredibly intelligent and know everything in the world. Any clues on how I can get that font back. Also, since I'm on the topic, I could also use the Universal font. Thanks, buds. Don't think this font ever came with Publisher. Try alt.binaries.fonts -- Mary Sauer MS MVP http://office.microsoft.com/ http://www.mvps...

Increase font size
I have low vision and want to increase the text size read/send in Outlook, can someone help me...thanks...Gary ...

Something funny with fonts...?
I wonder if there's something strange going on with Microsoft Updates or something. My wife's XP machine and my Vista/64 system both are having font-loss problems concurrently... and we don't even share a network. Those fonts in the list with the image of an 'O' are unaffected, but older 'TT' (TrueType) fonts are disappearing from the system font list. We store all our fonts in another folder, and I can point the font installation utility to a font in that folder and click Install. Then I get a message that the font is already there, and sure enoug...

How do I print a font list using font name in the fonts?
I want to print a list of all of the fonts that I have using that particular font. See http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting/FontSampleGenerator.htm -- Suzanne S. Barnhill Microsoft MVP (Word) Words into Type Fairhope, Alabama USA http://word.mvps.org "Rich641" <Rich641@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:AB860C6E-32E3-4C5F-B695-0B479B9BE4CF@microsoft.com... >I want to print a list of all of the fonts that I have using that >particular > font. > ...

Color changes when I publish to PDF
I have prepared an A0 sized poster in MS Publisher but when I go to Publish it to PDF all the Blue and Red Text boxes change to black. Is there anything I can do to prevent this? I am using MS Publisher 2007 -- Cheers Rob Are you using the Microsoft add-in? Try a different converter, see if that solves your problem. There are many free converters around. www.primopdf.com is mentioned here often. -- Mary Sauer http://msauer.mvps.org/ "Robbo" <Robbo@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:C46D8867-D26A-413E-8A4D-38B1408DBF29@microsoft.com... &...

Font colour not printed
When I change the font colour of text in a cell, the colour is not printed (comes out black). Solid lines (cell borders) can be coloured and printed. What's that all about? -- Thanks, Brian Toothill ...

Need "Bold Fonts" on some folders in the "All Mail Folders".
In the "ALL Mail Folders" above the Navigation Pane I would like to make the Folder Names to be BOLD and hane the sub-folders normal. I have several Folders that I keep expanded and having the Main Folders in Bold Fonts would help the folder I am looking for "Jump Out". Can anyone Help? Nope, Outlook doesn't support that. Keith wrote: > In the "ALL Mail Folders" above the Navigation Pane I would like to make the > Folder Names to be BOLD and hane the sub-folders normal. I have several > Folders that I keep expanded and having the ...

Black text won't print BOLD but color text will print BOLD
Hello. I am really frustrated right now - I use Publisher the most and in all Microsoft Office applications, of course, including Publisher, when I highlight a short line of black text and BOLD it - it appears BOLD on the computer screen, however when I print it, the text which should print bold will print regular without bolding. The thing I can't comprehend is that if I change the very same block of text to another color other than black, and it is bolded - it does print out perfectly in BOLD. The problem then is obviously when using black ink only. My Yahoo and AOL emails will...

Font and content type
Hi, I have a question about the fonts in WLM. I have configured Verdana as proportional font and Consolas as fixed width font. But all mail are shown using Verdana, even if the content-type of the mail is set to text/plain. What must I do that plain text mails are shown in the fixed width font? Thanks, jan I assume you are talking about incoming email messages. You do realize that plain text messages contain no information about which font is to be used or whether the font should be proportional or fixed width. You can only select fixed-width font for viewing a message on a one-shot bas...

font history
How can i see font history (Recently Used Font) in Excel 2003 Hi Reza, I can't see how there would be such a thing or how you would tell if a font usage was more recent than another font. Doesn't seem like a meaningful question to me. What are you trying to accomplish ? --- HTH, David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel [site changed Nov. 2001] My Excel Pages: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm Search Page: http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/search.htm "Reza Ghasemzadeh" <RezaGhasemzadeh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:F623F8A6...