Start new line in Memo Field

  • Follow

I have two forms, Form1 and Form2 both forms have memo field. The problem is
one of the form's memo field is fine When I press enter it goes on the second
line.

But on the other form when I press enter it works as Tab and goes to next
field. I want the user to be able to go to second line when needed. I
confirmed the properties of both fields in forms and as well as tables are
identical.

Anyhelp would be appreciated

Reply khashid 5/26/2007 10:12:19 AM

In Design View, for your memo field's text box, goto Properties -- Other  and
set Enter Key Behavior to "New Line in Field"

Answers/posts based on Access 2000

Reply missinglinq 5/26/2007 10:41:00 AM

Additionally, you can use Ctrl+Enter keyboard combination to start a new
line.

--

        Ken Snell
<MS ACCESS MVP>

"missinglinq via AccessMonster.com" <u28780@uwe> wrote in message
> In Design View, for your memo field's text box, goto Properties -- Other
> and
> set Enter Key Behavior to "New Line in Field"
>
> --
> There's ALWAYS more than one way to skin a cat!
>
> Answers/posts based on Access 2000

Reply Ken 5/26/2007 6:22:00 PM

Thanks as missing advised, its working fine now

Ken Snell (MVP) wrote:
>Additionally, you can use Ctrl+Enter keyboard combination to start a new
>line.
>
>> In Design View, for your memo field's text box, goto Properties -- Other
>> and
>> set Enter Key Behavior to "New Line in Field"

Reply khashid 5/28/2007 9:51:40 AM

(page loaded in 0.049 seconds)

Reply: