Missing reference when updating from Access 2003 to Access 2007

Hi all,

I have a project that is written in Access 2003, now its time to update to
Access 2007. Everything goes fine except for one object called
OWC11.Spreadsheet.11, has this object been removed in Access 2007? Got some
code attached to this object, so any help would be very appreciated.

Best Regards,

Outlook 2003 and GroupWise
I'm running Office 2003 including Outlook which is installed but not used as the primary e-mail client... Our company uses GroupWise v 6.5 (it smells)... but that's what we have to live with... I need to run an e-mail merge to Groupwise from MS Word, and though it seems set up properly, the "merge" just goes off into oblivion... no errors... nothing... the only thing that indicates a problem is that when you try to do a "send to mail recipient as attachment" (a document or spreadsheet you're working on) from any MS Office application, e.g., Word, Exce...

Missing files

Updated Junk email fiters list
Here is an updated Filtters.txt list for Outlook 2000 on this site and how to use the Junk Mail Filter in Outlook 2000. http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?AssetID=HA010450041033&C TT=6&Origin=EC010553071033 -- marx404 "mjh404" <nospam@nospam.net> wrote in message news:u9Lwb.2287$zu1.1375423@news2.news.adelphia.net... > Here is an updated Filtters.txt list for Outlook 2000 on this site and how > to use the Junk Mail Filter in Outlook 2000. > > http://office.microsoft.com/assistance/preview.aspx?AssetID=HA010450041033&C > TT=6&...

Outlook 2007 Missing Mail

Automatic update
I would like to make an auto update so the user can get a newest version from my computer, but how can I copy exe files to user's directory and replace the old exe if this is in use. if I first try to delete "is in use" do I can't copy the new exe to user machine. pleas give an idea hoe to handle this, thanks in advance for your help, Eduardo Hello Eduardo, Thanks for your post. I'd like to share the following information with you: 1. When you fail to copy a file because the destination file is in use, I suggest that you can call MoveFileEx with MOVEFILE_DELAY_U...

Missing Emails #2
From time to time my users report that so-and-so sent them an email but they never got it. Last night my VP sent 2 emails from home and never got them. 1. We have Exchange 2000 server, all clients are Outlook 2. We have Symantec anti-virus for exchange server now I have checked the following: 1. in the Exchange logs [reading them in Excel] I can see the 2 messages arrive and seem to process normally -- HELO,MAIL, RCPT, DATA, QUIT are the 5 lines in the log; the datum on the HELO record says =+sccrmhc13.comcast.net. the Quit record as cs-uri-query of 240. 2. I have searched through...

MDI App,Worker Thread in CDocument, how to update the views
Hi All, I created a MDI Application with Document/View Architecture. The Data Objects in CDocument are updated from a Worker Thread which I am creating in OnNewDocument. How I can signal from WorkerThread the Document respectively all Views, when Datas are changed? Should work like this: WorkerThread---->(don't know what to do)---->CDocument.UpdateAllViews() I tried already the following code, but it is causing an assertion: static UINT WorkerThread(LPVOID Param) { CMyDoc* pDocument = (CMyDoc*)Param; pDocument->UpdateAllViews(); } BOOL CMyDoc::OnNewDocument() { AfxBegi...

Deploying Access 2007 Application w/ Runtime
Greetings: I have developed an application (originally in Access03, migrated to 07) that I need to deploy to a half dozen users who do not have Access07. I've downloaded the 07 Developer Extensions and Runtime and created a runtime version of my app. that works on my PC. On a user PC's it installs, loads the splash screen and sits there. My research here and at MS indicates that Access has disabled the code behind forms. As I understand it, the app. has to run from a trusted location, or have a digital signature attached to it to run. So here are my questions: 1. How can the users s...

Project Server 2007 bind Existing users and Resources together
Hi, We have a Project server 2007 solution where we have 10-15 users (forms authentication) when creating them we did not define/marked them as resources. we then created the resources, now we would like to know if it is possible to bind the existing users and resources together as the resources we allready have created is connected to projects... i think using pwa to make existing users resources will create them as new resources not bind them to existing ones.? -- Torben Nielsen Torben -- Before I attempt to give you a solution to your problem, please answer a ques...

Missing Folders after Sync

automatically updating cells in other files
An employee asked me if he had 3 files each containing the same database. Is there anyway in which he can update the data by only keyboarding it into one file and have it automatically update the rest of files? Any help is appreciated. You can link cells by referencing them to a cell in another sheet or workbook. eg =[Book2]Sheet1!$A$1 -- Ian -- "Peter McCaul" <compcoff@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:e3TdK25vFHA.3124@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl... > An employee asked me if he had 3 files each containing the same database. > Is there anyway in which he can update the ...

Insufficient Access rights after renaming server
Hello I renames my server to resolve a conflict, it didnt work so i renamed it back and now when I go into exchange admoin i get Insufficent access rights and it wont let me in. ??? John I did the same and its also happening to me Have you resolved this yet? Neda You renamed your Exch server? ugh. On Sun, 2 May 2004 09:41:03 -0700, "Neda" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote: >John, > >I did the same and its also happening to me. > >Have you resolved this yet?? > >Neda No quite, I actually changed the password! Derr OK, two main thing...

Bin Transfer Entry window missing

Outlook 2007: Dynamic image in signature
Hello everyone. I work in a very small office of 6 people. We want to have an image in our signature that has some information about our latest schedule (ie: it has dates that change every week). I am in charge of updating this image to reflect the most recent schedule, but the problem is making the image appear in everyone's signature. On Windows Mail (what we used previously), I could edit the .html file for our signature and change the img tag to point to an image on a local server that all the computers are connected to, so that when the image changed, all the sign...

Use critical update
--ykruxkvbnkioug Content-Type: multipart/related; boundary="qphimgpos"; type="multipart/alternative" --qphimgpos Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="pgirtbao" --pgirtbao Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable Microsoft Consumer this is the latest version of security update, the "October 2003, Cumulative Patch" update which eliminates all known security vulnerabilities affecting MS Internet Explorer, MS Outlook and MS Outlook Express. Install now to protect your computer from these vulnerabilities, the most se...

Outlook 2003 removes hyperlinks during mail merge to email
Hi All, I'm pretty sure I am in the right forum, but in using Outlook 2003 SP2, and Word as the email editor, in the last email I sent out to our staff, the email links were removed, and the names they were attached to were just plain text, no 'clickable' email hyperlink. A member of our staff has been experiencing the same thing with Outlook 2002. Does anybody know what might be going on, or what needs to be fixed? Thanks in advance, --Jim Can you provide exact steps to add a hyperlink to a merge document so = that we can try to reproduce the problem on another m...

Missing Fonts in Word Art

Access Report to PowerPoint
How can I convert a report in Access 2002 to Powerpoint? ...

Missing Message Text

online update #2
I have two credit cards from Chase with different logins. How can I get MS Money to see both of them. In microsoft.public.money, zbigguy wrote: >I have two credit cards from Chase with different logins. How can I get MS >Money to see both of them. What program are you using? In microsoft.public.money, zbigguy wrote: >I have two credit cards from Chase with different logins. How can I get MS >Money to see both of them. See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/814143/en-us zbigguy: I also have two CC accounts at Chase. Visa Cash Rewards and Visa Hess. I had the Cash Rewards c...

Waiting to update folder
Using Outlook 2003 and Exchange 2003. I am getting synchronizing errors on new folders that I create. I am using cache exchange mode. I tried deleting my .ost file and allowing it rebuilt. As soon as I create a new folder, and send/recieve I get the error below. I've tested between two different computers with AND two different account. In conclusion, on one account, creating new folders get synchronized. Good. The problem account says, shows "Waiting to update folder" for new folders created under Inbox. Other folders in other areas eventually update. So the problem mu...

Outlook 2003 Calendar Issues
Hi I have just started having a issue with my calendar in Outlook 2003. When I click on the calendar shortcut, it no longer displays the calendar. I have to right click and select open in a new window. Is there anyway of getting it to open with a single click on the shortcut. Cheers Andrew What shortcut are you referring to? -- Jocelyn Fiorello MVP - Outlook *** Messages sent to my e-mail address will NOT be answered -- please reply only to the newsgroup to preserve the message thread. *** In news:425b4d75$0$20430$5a62ac22@per-qv1-newsreader-01.iinet.net.au, Andrew Stephen wrot...

2007 constantly crashing
I have an XP machine (all updates installed) with both Office 2003 and Office 2007 installed. 2003 was installed first and has been running fine for years. I have two issues Whenever I start 2003 (after 2007 has been used) and vice versa, I get an installation process. Is this normal More importantly, I am getting constant crashes in 2007 (Access only, other Office apps seem fine) to the point where it is unworkable. This happens if I am using an old 2003 database (2000 file format), a db converted from 2003 to 2007 or a db created in 2007. The only issue I had on install was an error wh...

Making a Template for the e-mail signature on Exchange 2000 / 2003
Hi there, I was wondering if there's a way of creating a template to use the Active Directory's informations on a Default E-mail Signature. Let's say i've created a user, and fill out the description the phone number, e-mail address, etc. And I want this informations to appear on the E-mail Signature of the user automatically, and this signature will follow the default font sizes and family. Thanks, Rgs, P.S.: Sorry about the english, that's becouse i'm Brazilian... Márcio Frota. ...

HI, Please be patient as the story is long: I migrated my users from a workgroup to a Client/Server network about a month ago. A network using Windows 2000 active Directory. All the clients workstations are Wondows 2000 professional. Before migration, I exported the emails, etc. to a .pst file and after migration imported the same file and all was fine. Last over the weekend our Active Directory server crashed by a Virus supposedly and we had to rebuil the servers, and couldn't have the users logon on to the network to the export/import scenarion again. After the server were re...