Macro to get External Data

  • Follow

I am not very familiar with creating macros with access.  I have made
some macros in excel but mostly but recording them and changing the
code as I needed.  I would like to write a macro in access that allows
the user to get external data and bring it into a table.  Can anybody
give me some suggestions on where I should start?

0
Reply dswiders 5/21/2007 3:53:44 PM

TransferSpreadsheet
TransferText
TransferDatabase

PC Datasheet
Providing Customers A Resource For Help With Access, Excel And Word
Applications
resource@pcdatasheet.com

<dswiders@gmail.com> wrote in message
>I am not very familiar with creating macros with access.  I have made
> some macros in excel but mostly but recording them and changing the
> code as I needed.  I would like to write a macro in access that allows
> the user to get external data and bring it into a table.  Can anybody
> give me some suggestions on where I should start?

-1
Reply Steve 5/21/2007 5:58:19 PM

(page loaded in 0.064 seconds)

Reply: